Is kobe really that good?

is kobe really that good?

youtube.com/watch?v=JR6FyQfwynI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn9Wcy88Np4
businessinsider.com/8-restaurants-that-serve-real-kobe-beef-2016-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not as good as a bag o McChickens

As a natural and unmodified product, it's superb.
However, the tenderness can be mimicked by nearly any cut of beef via slow cooking with nearly any cut of beef.

What the fuck is wrong with his face

I don't care how good Kobe beef is, can't watch this fuckin spaz.

I ate a flat iron steak from walmart today and it was awesome

It's good if you get it in japan. Anything Kobe in america is most of the time completely fake kobe

>osaka
youtube.com/watch?v=nn9Wcy88Np4

Take it to

Couldn't handle that vid. Fuck that guy.

wouldn't be surprised if this guy murders people in his spare time T B H

What did he mean by this?

what sort of white fucking faggot moves to japan?

this, he's insufferable

Reminds me of those worm infection surgery gifs

It's like he's naturally flat and dead, but then somebody told him that on youtube you have to try to be animated and energetic to get subs. But unfortunately he has the autisms so he has no way to dial it to a reasonable level.

>eating meat with this much fat

disgusting

cringing so fucking hard every time he has kobe beef facial orgasm

holy fuck dude please don't murder me here take the kobe please PLEASE AAAAAAAAH

yes, but if anyone tells you they are selling you kobe, they are almost always lying.

It's very tender but I've had much better flavoured steaks.

The real stuff is amazing. Best meal I've had to date. Literally melts in your mouth. But remember, kids: go to Japan or else it ain't the real deal.

>cooking kobe beef yourself

Fucking retarded. You're bound to overcook it. Just let a chef do it for fucks sake

Tried it in Australia, it was ok but overly expensive.
Aged Scottish Angus is better.

It's average, the meat is shit so they have to do all this shit like massaging it to bring it up to par with western beef. Hipsters think it's good because it's expensive
A breed like aberdeen angus or dexter is better in every regard

Your question depends on what you consider to be 'good'.

If you're asking if it tastes nice, then yeah, assuming it's cooked properly, it tastes great.

However if 'that good' implies that it's somehow much better than other types of beef, then i'd say no. You can have a great steak for much cheaper, that will be just as good.

>Look at that strip, look at that oil, ho, oh, ho

god does his voice make me angry

What the fuck is wrong with this dude? Does he have some mental disorders?

he's a hapa I guess

>You can have a great steak for much cheaper, that will be just as good.

Said the man who has actually never had Kobe beef in his life before

slow cooked collagenous meat is completely different in texture to quickly cooked well marbled meat

Thready reminder that kobe cows live a life of suffering and is obese.

yeah and plants live a life in a crowded farm with literalt pesticides insides their DNA just so you fuckers can have a nice salad

Stop being so hateful. He's a super nice guy.

He is a super nice guy. Nice enough to mush his face

Ohohohohoho the strip!

just because you're supposed to slurp it doesn't mean you eat every noodle in one fuckin bite jesus christ.

This. The only true Kobe beef is from Kobe in Japan. It's not exported. Anything outside of Japan with "Kobe" on it isn't Kobe beef.

Honestly among the Japanese meats Kobe isn't even that great. Try Matsuzaka-gyuu or Ishigaki-gyuu if you want really good shit.

actually that's not true there are a very small amount of restauraunts that are allowed to serve it and get it from japan
businessinsider.com/8-restaurants-that-serve-real-kobe-beef-2016-7

Incorrect.
Weeb.

>You can have a great steak for much cheaper, that will be just as good

Like what?

yeah but lebrons better m8

>cut into a few mins of the video
> omg i'm shaking, i'm nearly in tears

What an absolute fucking faggot, I hope none of you get 1/10th as excited as this twat when it comes to food.

There are a select few places it is exported. I only know of one in Canada and that's Jacobs and co in Toronto. Had a 5 oz fillet for 275$. Best I've had but wouldn't do it often unless I win the lottery.The 20 oz strip loin was 900.

You are fucked in the head

holy shit that faggot is annoying

>Here we can see the white matters of Charles brain, omg so tender! Charles doesn't know this yet but I'm actually going to to eat his entire prefrontal cortex. Hohohohoohohohohohho so tender!

Ya, he murders people, and over pronounces words.

Nah you can get it in the US it is just stupidly expensive and some of the quality might be dropping during transport.

Biggest issue it still that anyone can call their meat Kobe, and easily say "oh well it just is the style" or "Oh it's just named after the city". So getting actual Kobe is damn near impossible unless the place is verified like said. Even then with the prices it is most places it doesn't seem worth it compared to what you can get in terms of steak elsewhere.

I think Kobe is a meme meat in the US, unless you have a weeb boner for it, it's not worth it

his face when he eats is so damn annoying. we get it. its good. fucking stop that shit.

There has never been an export ban on Kobe beef, there was for a time an import ban in the US though.

Rich people have been importing it for decades. Weebs and other types of faggots have been saying it's not exported for just as long.

kek. i watched this dude's entire trip to vietnam before you fuckers posted this. i knew people were gonna go ape over his face.

Can confirm you can get actual Kobe (from Japan!) beef over here in Texas.

Problem is it starts at $400 a pound.

I am 100% sure this guy went to a Christian college

reminder that tasmanian wagyu beef is so good that they export it to japan.

for me the best beef in the world.

People don't understand this, but it's the truth. People who are willing to pay for high priced scotch get something unique, everyone else can enjoy nearly that with a properly cooked steak.

No!
Grorious Nippon does not export any of its superior produce.
I am 1/14Japanese on my mothers side, I know about Japanese stuff.

What's the appeal of kobe? It's the weeb angus?

zipperheads are 'traditional'. Anything that can be done with 2% the effort can be done with extreme expense if you find a traditional method. They like fat in their beef so they torture their beef instead of just feeding it corn forever and calling it Ribeye.

Gonna do a research. Maybe I could raise a 1/3 of my newborn cattle and sell the meat as kobe for a ton of cash and start raising buffalos. Since I'm brazilian no one gives a fuck if it's really kobe or nah as long as the meat tastes premium on their barbie.

I could use the extra cash anyway

You're 1/14 Japanese? Your fucking retarded.

You jelly of my Japanese ancestory, gaijin?

At first I was like
>why are anons shitposting on this guy?
and then 0:45 with the selfie and sunglasses for a split second for no reason
Just got that vibe, man. Youtuber doucher to the max. I get it now.

>makes a huge deal out of taking his first bite
>finally puts it in his mouth
>starts laughing like a fucking retard and letting it almost fall back onto the table instead of properly eating it
Jesus Christ. This is hard to watch.

I had a great cut of steak that I overcooked last night, I was fucking pissed.

No this guy clearly has a personality disorder. I don't know what the term is but he's the type of guy who can ruin anything good by making is reaction to it a competition with everyone else.

>OOO I AM ENJOYING THIS THE MOST ^_^

Unbearable.

He has this lost emptiness in his eyes