What's your opinion on the "5 Second Rule"?

What's your opinion on the "5 Second Rule"?

yes as long as it's not in the toilet or some gross place

Reminder that your floor is fucking filthy.

no it's not

not filthy enough that my food is going to be colonized by filth in 5 seconds

>"5 Second Rule"
I'm not an amerinigger. What does this mean?

depends on the food, depends on the floor

Why would Americans be an expert on a term of European origins?

Yes. "Food safety" is a jewish meme created to propagate the lives of unviable humans and to create memetic, unsustainable food production that can only be controlled by megacorps eventually leading to the only available food being GM soy beans grown in a glass dome in designer soil

America has European origins.

Depends how sticky what I dropped is.

Eat it faggot.

Otherwise enjoy your allergies.

BTFO

If it touches the floor, it doesn't get eaten. I'm no slob.

>jewish meme
Why does the alt right have to turn everything into an antisemitic conversation

Jew detected.

5-second-rule does not exist; something touching a surface immediately makes it filthy or not filthy.
If not terribly nasty, will still eat; trying to build immune system.

Because they are mind fuckingly retarded.

Than you should now what it means eurofag

I say it depends on the food. If I drop a muffin sure I'll eat it. Lasagna is a no. Drop a sandwich eat it. Soup is a no. Drop a baked potato eat it. Mashed potatoes is a no.

I think probably the most shameful thing I ate off the floor was a chicken pot pie that I had already broken the crust on and it fell face down. After righting it and restoring the filling I looked up and my girlfriend was watching me like I was a fucking odious. I told her to go fuck herself if I made it I get to eat it.

Actually varies from country to country and from language to language. In Japan it's a 3 second rule but in Australia and some places it's 10 seconds.

>Food grows in literal shit
>Other food is cut out of the insides of a recently killed organism
>But food touching a floor is gross

People are retarded

Yeah, it's dumb. My friends and i use to eat food dropped on the ground where we are lunch at school. None of us ever got sick.

>foods are literally never washed or cleaned before shipping
>foods are literally never washed before prep
>hands are never washed/protected before handling food
How's the 'tism treating you?

This - dry food gets a longer acceptable floor time than wet, also bearing on floor conditions and whether contacting surface can be sacrificed.

Completely depends on the floor that it fell on, of course.

When your food slams into the ground, it picks up shit instantly from the impact

>b-but my food is light and doesn't hit hard

Irrelevant

Better than the OCD is treating you I suppose.

This sub chan reminds me of the Marie meatball video and her attention to cleanliness.

I guarantee you the FDA is controlled by 50% or more Jews.
Mere coincidence

I can't even begin to fathom what this post is trying to say.

>than

>now

>reddit

I have an immune system. What could possibly be on the ground that would make me sick? If you drop it into a toilet bowl, well fine, but if it's just on a patch of grass or whatever then who the fuck cares

As soon as it touches the ground it has all kinds of bacteria on it I don't want in my body. Will not eat.

You sir must be a scholar or gentleman scientist.

5 second rule is straight bullshit. that said, eat it anyways for your immune system. if you die from dropped food, you weren't meant to survive anyways.