>age
>location
>last meal you cooked and how was it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_GNznvIN1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>39
>oregon
>italian sausage with farfalle in a sort of do it yourself hamburger helper but with sausage thing.

I dunno. I improvised. It was pretty good.

>24
>Washington
ravioli with spinach and pork alfredo. It was fantastic.

>36
>Southeast Texas
>Gumbo. It was awesome.

40/ohio/good

>22
>the Netherlands
>spicy pesto pasta, just some farfalle lighty coated in a mixture of tobasco and pesto, with a few herbs, tiny bit of olive oil and some parmesan

>19
>Maryland
>Cheese Fries and taquitos

Taquitos were okay. The fries were great, Asiago and cheddar cheese with some spices, I've been experimenting with deep frying, it's been pretty fun.

>21
>Michigan
>French toast with blueberry syrup. It was amazing.

Scotland
Tortelonni with a bolognese sauce (yes I can hear my Italian ancestors screaming too). It was decent, nothing special.
I also made an apple pie. It was decent, nothing special. But the syrup that formed from it was the tits.

>18
>Rhode Island
>clams

>19
>Kansas
>Culver's Bacon cheddar double with ketchup, nayo, and onions, a side of Cheese curds dipped in bbq sauce and strawberry soda.

I came

>32
>San Diego
>Chef Boyardee canned ravioli

9/10 guilty pleasure that I enjoy every few months

>22
>Milwaukee
>Moroccan burger with fries

>19
>Tennessee
>jalapeno and pepperoni pizza. Amazing homemade sauce, quality cheeses, fresh toppings, and a fucking shitty ass crust because of my gluten allergy.

Ain't nobody want to admit they ate nine cans of ravoli

> 36
> Germany
> Aldi US rib eye steak
> juicy, tasty, tender, just great

>27
>North America
>Boneless skinless chicken breast, rice, frozen carrots/peas/corn/spinach

Italy
Lasagne and it was pretty good

Melbourne, Australia
In the last few days I have made cochinata pibil, a pepperoni pizza and lamb shanks with red wine/carrots etc.

Tonight I have Szechwan hot pot with scotch fillet, bok choy, 'crab flavored nuggets' (get them, they are delicous), enoki mushrooms, tofu, potato, some random leafy green thing that I found, lap chung sausage and fried tofu skin.

Fellow melbourne fag here, where do i find these nuggets?

>28
>Florida
>Chili made in a crock pot

It was ok, but I fucked up the cooking process and had to rescue it. I marinated the meat in beer and when it came time to cook I dumped everything in, marinade and all. The crock pot doesn't allow moisture to cook off so the chili came out soupy. I had to add breadcrumbs and a corn starch slurry to thicken it up.

Next time I will dump the marinade down the sink and brown the meat in a pan first before adding. If I'm able I'll also cook it on the stove without a lid to let the extra moisture cook off.

What suburb are you in mate? I'm in Sunshine North and get them down at the local vietnamese butcher/fish monger/place with frozen fishy stuff. It's on Hampshire rd just off ballarat road.

Other options would be in Footscray (on lead st, away from the tramstop), Caulfield (there is a tiny asian grocer that has them), Carnegie (asian grocer), Clayton (there is a fairly large asian supermarket called KL - I think - that has them). These are all confirmed places.

I'm sure in Springvale you could get them. Probably north Richmond too

>23
>cali
>breakfast, eggs bacon and a tortilla because I didn't have any bread
A tortilla dipped in egg yolk isnt bad at all, not as good as some toasted sourdough though

Ahh fug, St killmyself here

I haven't checked st kilda in ages. If there is an asian grocer you have a chance. Shit suburb foodwise though.

Yeah, funny considering how much hype it gets outside melbourne, only moved from northern NSW this year

>48
>SoCal
>Popcorn doesn't count, so...Korean style pork stir fry.

I think it's more cultural. I'm from regional vic but have lived in the western suburbs almost a decade. I vastly prefer them to the east.

Mind you, if I had to live over on the other side, better to be around st kilda or some other inner eastern place than out far, like ringwood or something

27/Nova Scotia/Tortiere
It was pretty okay

>19
>NJ
>Spaghetti in a blush sauce

Pretty good flavor, but didn't chop the onions finely enough, so slightly unpleasant there.

>27
>Des Moines
>"Asian" scrambled eggs. Terrible. Too much fish sauce and not enough of everything else.
Its going to be hard to make it like my favorite Laotian lady does it.
Hard to use fish sauce

dallas texas
two sweet potatoes with butter and half a celery plant with peanut butter, 24oz milk.

26/Canada/ gennaros meat ball sandwich with arugula

San Francisco, CA
Scrambled eggs with sauteed tomatoes and bella mushrooms spiced with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
I put the eggs into some flour tortillas and grated some fresh cheddar cheese.

>24
>Tennessee
>beans and rice.

It was ok.

Australia
Pic related

WA
Spaghetti with beef/italian sausage meat sauce.

Sauce was good but made it drunk and fucked up boiling the noodles like an idget

>23
>Brooklyn
>Shepards Pie

I used too much tomato paste. On top I used a grafton cheddar with shaved broccoli and hash browns. I think it came out nice.

>24
>Tokyo
>Grilled cheese

Wasn't anything spectacular but it was cooked to a perfect golden brown

>22
>Eastern Europe
>homemade pizza with some roast chicken and thinly sliced guanciale

I've got a bad cold and I really craved a greasy disgusting pizza. I took it one step further and drizzled over mayonnaise like the japs do it. I really don't regret it because it was delicious.

Pic sort of related

>24
>Arizona
>Double cheeseburger and fries
>It was pretty good

From Arizona too. New fat. Can't fucking figure out how to work this shit :/

>27
>Australia
>last meal I made: Kingfish, its pretty good
>last meal I made for myself: chicken and mango salad. Also pretty decent.

>28
>Spaniard living in the Dubai
>Omurice
It was pretty good, finally got the hang of it.

47 M Paki looking for good time

>30
>Germany
>thai style sweet potato curry, ended up being too sweet, tried fixing it with a fuckload of Worcestershire sauce and turned out okay that way

> can't say here
>London
>a packaged processed chocolate crepe

>21
>Canada
Pan roast salmon, satueed potatoes, broccoli, cherry tomatoes

>age
30yo.

>location
Brazil

>last meal you cooked and how was it
A chicken breast and a salad of avocado, rucoli and sunflower seeds seasoned with mustard, honey and sesame seeds. Was a honest and simple meal, really tasty.

never cook again

>19
>Pennsylvania
>Thai curry chicken soup from scratch
Fuckin noice, but I tossed some dried habanero in there for extra heat and it ended up being just a little over comfort level

Belgium
Some "bolognaise/ragu" sauce I did with leftover beef/pork ground meat, a ton of mushrooms and passata.
It was pretty good, my only meat dish this week probably.

London
Chicken curry – fucking gorgeous but could've been a tad spicier.

fish n rice. It was ok, think it's gravy n rice next time.

>ewww vegetables and fish

Manchild. Ask mum for tendies and hot pockets

Pic? What kind of fish?

dirty south
Meatloaf, crack potatoes, peas-n-carrots, corn, crescent rolls.

>24
>Cucktario, Cuckanada
>homemade breakfast sandwich: one fried egg, one cheese slice, and two slices of peameal bacon on a bun

>25
>Indiana
>burger with pepper jack and smoked salmon dip on it

Kek

Fuck off, you stink.

Fat yank detected

>21
>Montreal
>chicken piccata with white wine over spaghettini with garlic sourdough
>damn gooooood

My pretentious cousin says Melbournefags himself included are multicultis who snuggle abbos on the reg and it's only those Sydneyfags who think they're primitives and would be uncomfortable with one performing dentistry on him. I'm going to see him at Christmas dinner please give me some Melbourne right-wingisms to bring up.

Idaho
Veal shank paprakish

>22
>Kansas
>1 fried egg with onions, bell pepper and some sliced cherry tomatoes on garlic rubbed toast with a cup of coffee

Florida

I made french toast and sausage. The toast came out pretty perfect but I overcooked the sausage by accident because I had the heat on too high.

>21
>Ontario, CA
>Eggs Benedict

It was ok, could have been better. Hollandaise was still too liquid for my tastes and the poached eggs were a bit too set.

That looks pretty damn good, leafy. I've never thought to put arugula on a meatball, I might have to try that.

>30
>London
>Fish 'n chips
It was tip top of the mornin' govenah lorrys here but it needs a bit of petrol all oh min ee um 5 bongs till tea time bollocks to me knickers

that's a healthy amount of garlic

>31
>Belgium
>Curry casserole thingy (onion, minced beef, scallions, courgettes, carrots, topped with potato slices & cheese)
Turned out delicious. I had some milk/curry mix left over, so on a whim I mixed in 2 eggs and some breading, and poured it all over before putting it in the oven. It came out wonderfully fluffy, filling all the gaps, without any runnyness.
Never done it like this before and I'm relatively new to cooking, so I was very pleased with myself.

>20
>PA
>Roast Beef and cheese sandwhich

>36
>Michigan
>pasta puttanesca
I've made it before and was unimpressed, but this time I let the sauce simmer for a while longer and it came out excellent. 10/10 quick, simple dish I'll definitely add to my after-work-don't-feel-laboring pasta menu. On another note, it's nice to see I'm not the only old fart on this board

>21
>New York
>A burger
It wasn't anything special

France
Cheese omelette and rucola salad, plus fresh baguette with st marcelin cheese
I like cheese so twas a pretty nice supper

>26
>L.A
>Gordon Ramsay's Shepherd Pie

It ridiculously good and the people I cooked it for were completely taken by surprise and now think I'm a legitimate cook...because I told them it was my own recipe. That's not bad, right?

Anyways here's the recipe, highly recommend it.
youtube.com/watch?v=M_GNznvIN1E

>31
>NM
>indian food, specifically malai kofta and garlic naan

I just ate the leftovers and they were tasty but I feel like I'm about to shit my pants.

Yeah it had lots of pepper too. Love them disposable mills. I bought a particularly big bottle that's grinder was adjustable. Still optimistic it eon't wear out until the corns are all gone.

>35
>France
>Daube
Only with cheek meat , was so nice ...

>23
>England
>Steak and chips

The thrice-cooked chips weren't as good as I've done before, which was annoying because I was having a dinner party

Well yeah its indian food. Why do you think they shit in the streets they just cant hold it in

VA
Fesenjan

Was v good.

california
corned beef hash and eggs
was really fucking good but should probably eat lunch soon

New York
Pork roast with brown sugar, onion/garlic powder and paprika powder dry rub, bacon wrapped and slowcooked in a sauce of red wine + apple cider + chicken stock, tossed potatoes/garlic cloves/some other shit in there while it was cooking

Turned out pretty fuckin solid. Only downside is the bacon around here is shit and gives a really bitter taste that can be hard to mask at times. Worked out really well this time though, no bitterness. I'd take a picture of what's left but there isn't much and it doesn't look nearly as good after sitting in the fridge all night.

Perú
Made noodles with chicken, sauteéd with broccoli, asparagus and cauliflower.
Bretty tasty.

Saved, thanks user

oregon
top sirloin roast with caramelized onion, bacon marsala

New York
Chicken Paprikash
It was fuckin' mint.

>19
>Romania
>mititei(Romanian cevapi) with mustard and beer
Bretty gud.

California
scrambled eggs on toast
I accidentally used too much butter spray and it came out too rich but it still tasted good

Montréal

Fried chicken

>20
>Texas
>chicken tendies
overcooked them a bit but they were still very tasty

i only come to this board because i like looking at the pictures and pretending i know how to cook

Columbus, OH
1 cup of plain jasmin rice

>25
>Pennvylvania, USA
>brown rice cooked in a thermos with cooked chicken breast

It was food.

Christ, guys

>22
>Texas
>Chicken breast and vegetable mix (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots)

It was pretty good.

comfy

>30 years old
>6'4" tall
>225 lbs of lean muscle
>9 inch cock
>Wendy's triple baconator
>white

>18
>Texas
>maccaroni and cheese
It was okay, not very filling though. I'm gonna make some ramen in a minute and contemplate suicide.

kek