Cheese and meat are the perfect combination of food and taste. You don't even need a bun or anything with that...

Cheese and meat are the perfect combination of food and taste. You don't even need a bun or anything with that. You can put it in a tortilla and eat it with that thin ass shell. Fuckin' amazing.

>you don't even need a bun
>you can put it in a tortilla and eat it with that thin ass shell

I don't think I've even seen such blatant faggot in denial in my entire life.

You a homo?

Wrong it's chicken and rice

Non- of that Japanese stuff now. You got your mean and your cheese. That's procium and calcium. Healthy in moderation

Pork and beans

Meant n cheese you fuckin queers

onions and cumin
you will never convince me that there's a dinner food that cannot be improved by onions and cumin

>go down to local taco hut
>get some choriqueso, but don't ask for onions because fuck paying an extra dollar for onions
>go back home and slice some onions and start caramelizing them
>throw in some cumin and salt
>they turn a delicious smoky brown
>mix reheated choriqueso with onions and eat it like an ethiopian, grabbing handfuls of meat and onion and cheese with my tortillas

american meat is barely meat and american cheese is definitely, empirically, and legally not cheese.

Sounds like Uruguay wins again!

That sounds spicy I lie it

We have the best meat and cheese in the world. We make the most of it and it's the best

Nah nah nah, I agree with the cumin, but mushrooms is where it's at

Enjoy your heart attack while I enjoy my gains.

Why are Americans this retarded?

Most beef sold in America is not legal in the rest of the world, you're whole country just eats disgusting chemically processed and steroid infused shitsteak.

pic related - the average american cow intended for meat production

note - this is not legal in the rest of the world

Swole as fuck would eat

Holy shit, is this shooped or real?
If real, how do you produce this abomination?

Your retarded, it tastes the best fuck you

growth hormones. a lot of them. and yes some if it ends up in the finished product and might screw up your body.

It's a Belgian Blue, an experimental breed of cattle bred for its hyperplasia inducing genes, it's by no means a common beef cow in america

I get gains too, meat has protien and calcium fucker

Interesting, thanks user.

Mushrooms with a side of black cock, nice.

Tomatoes and cheese are superior.
MSG out the ass.