Turtle Coin - TRTL

Who here mining turtle?
Also, anyone know of places that accept turtle as payment? Wouldn't mind buying some stuff in private.

Attached: 1520812092768.png (301x301, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@turtlecoin/weekly-roundup-mar-16-2018-eef4a0ebefb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ye, I mine on ny.minetrtl.us, and there's already a marketplace to buy some shit with trtl, don't have the link tho, gotta find it.

>who here mining turtle
me

people still shill this coin? fuck. They still paying people too I left the train like right after it started.

>decentralized, privacy coin that you can still mine with a CPU
>shilling
No body is asking you to buy "our bags"
I like the size of "my bags"
What sort of stuff could I buy?

Woah dude. You didn't even touch the part about them paying us to shill back on the discord. Great job.

Why would I ask anyone to buy a coin you can still mine with a CPU?

Attached: 1520812240004.jpg (225x225, 10K)

6 vegas pointed at trtl

What does that mean?

Jihan's asics

I have 6 Vega Frontier Edition cards mining turtle coin

yeah there is a fairly active drug trade for trtl at the moment, although the selection is a bit limited

Is this really a good coin to mine? I have 2x r9 380s

Noice

>he didn't sell at 30 sats

Attached: 1385716440567.png (320x320, 166K)

What a waste of energy.

It's up to you. You can still mine the coin with ease on your CPU.
It's a ground up decentralized project. A fast, privacy coin that has a huge supply (1 trillion coin over the next 100 years, I think 35 billion by 2025)
In my opinion the coin is NOT going to make you any serious money. But it's a cool decentralized project. It's like a privacy DOGE coin with a limited supply.
I don't want to sell my turtle. I want the project to be taken seriously so I can BUY stuff with my turtle.

I started mining electroneum for fun with my i5 2500k and r9 390 for the hell of it because my electricity is free. I was thinking about turtle but it wasn't on CMC at the time, and I couldn't even get the GUI wallet to properly download the Blockchain. Any reason I should look back into turtle instead of electroneum? Shill me

I don't know enough about electroneum to weigh in here

whatever pinko

You could literally have 30 times the Turtle you have now. There is no excuse that isn't being a delusional bagholder. Having 30 times the buying power.

If what's stopping you is the need for a wallet, then you can use the simplewallet.
The gui wallet isn't recommended just yet. In fact I was told explicitly not to use it.
Use the simplewallet that you can get off the website. Does everything you need it to.
>You could literally have 30 times the Turtle you have now.
That'd be a lot of trtl

I know this will most likely fall on deaf ears since this board is inhabited by millennial basement dwelling mommys boys. Anyone that is an old fag that remembers how much fun bitcoin was back in the day when we were passing them around on /b like a dirty magazine in a cell block, or how we tossed doge around thinking that it is purely a meme coin and will never be worth anything, should take a minute to stop by the discord and check out the community. It is truly a community driven project at this moment and everyone can be part of the development team. I've seen people come in to check it out and 5 minutes later are putting their code skills to work, or even proofreading github for spelling errors. There is something for everyone to do and if you hold any bit of turtles and want it to ever be worth something, jump in and do something about it.

Here is the latest weekly roundup for TurtleCoin. You would be surprised how active the devs are on making this coin one of the best in the market all the while respecting your privacy. No SJW bullshit that cucks other teams in cryptospace.
medium.com/@turtlecoin/weekly-roundup-mar-16-2018-eef4a0ebefb8

Amen

Unbelievable. Rule34 on turtle coin.
Un-fucking-believable lol

I mine on slowandsteady. Really I just wanted to stock up while i could. Got to 1 million and just kept going.
This is something that you shouldnt use right now. At least not big volumes. Maybe cut off a small share of your stash to 'trade' with or just get involved with the community and have fun sending trtl around to people. Just to play a positive role in it gaining momentum and popularity. But the initial million that I mined is not going ANYWHERE. It may take another 5 years for this to gain proper purchasing power. So until then just have fun with you turtles and keep buildind your main stash. It is so incredibly cheap to mine that even if it falls flat after two years you would not have lost much.

I have 3 vega 56 mining trtl. Fun as fuck to mine this shit. Love it.

I was also mining ETN and switched to TRTL just to be part of it.
Yes the wallets are an issue. I just switched back to the CLI wallet. Join their discord, they are friendly and helpful and available beyond belief.

This.1000 times this

biz is always late to the party

Isnt it great? I love when the horse you lead to water chooses to die of dehydration