OC/cook along pasta sauce edition

Hey Cu/ck/s,

today I'm making some pasta sauce and thought i'd share it with you all. Feel free to comment or add your thoughts/opinions/stories.

Gather up your ingredients. the rest of my tomatoes are in a basket I didn't sort yet, Also using some canned due to laziness. Throwing that sad looking orange pepper in there too just to use it up

Closer shot of the assortment of sundried tomatoes, olives, and peppers, also reggiano (not putting it in the sauce, but wanted to show it anyway for fun)

Dice up those onions boys!

I like lots of garlic, if you don't, you might have autism or gayness, get that checked out

Peeling this shit is always a chore

There we go, finely minced!

I don't really like celery in the sauce, but putting it in anyway for shits n giggles

there's that sad pepper. in the pot it goes

Getting these on board now, pretty exciting stuff huh?

It's no Ja/ck/ post but might tie you over for now

Used a processor, too lazy to cut them like usual

Olives n sheeitt

these aren't really even hot, but I like them

Don't forget the wine, just took a trip down to the cellar and picked this feller out. Its south african, hope i don't get aids/ebola from it. Mmm now i kind of wish i had some bushmeat. Anyone here know that feel?

Ok, everything chopped up fairly reasonably, time to saute it a bit in the pot. I added a small amount of butter

Wew Lad, that's a lot of work, time to reward myself with a drink.
Anyone else into rum? the best of all spirits?

please for the love of god don't drink alcohol

I add a little brown sugar to mine. This is more than enough for a large pot. (note, I only include this with certain brands of canned tomatoes)

Too late bro-seidon. I'm already on my second drink.

Ok, everything is smelling great in the pot, I'm getting ready to chop/add tomatoes. Normally i'd just simmer the fresh ones for hours but ain't nobody got time for that shit.
I like to use Roma/plum but i'm just using what I had for this time around

I think this calls for a beer. Yes, I know its not a "real IPA" you fucking hipsters

couple bay leaves and some rosemary in there. I always add this when soon-ish because I find they need to be in for a lengthy simmer.
kind of gooned at this point lads, but don't worry I'll keep you all updated (implying anyone is monitoring when there are meme threads going)

Captcha, select all pizza...No 'Go 'za. Shamefur dispray

Basil and oregano, can't forget that!

Time for some shrooms! Prefer cremini but life isn't fair, is it?

>Basil and oregano, can't forget that!

I agree. So what's that dry powdery crap you put in there?

Epic zing, bro. Bazinga!

Why didn't you add them when you were sauteeing the aromatics?

I'm not sure what those silly words you typed mean, user. I asked a simple question.

All I have. greenhouse isnt functional right now

I have no real excuse for that. I fucked up

ok guys. I'm buzzin, but I managed to grate the breadcrumbs! That deserves a beer

working on the meatballs now. secret recipe, so limited pictures

Ready to be broiled/ovened

Shit, didn't take a pic of the rest of them, my bad pham