Unusual but delicious combinations of food

Unusual but delicious combinations of food

I'll start
>Chips and Tabasco sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sasohsgNC5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If those are the types of corn chips I think they are, they're really good. The yellowish ones are better though.

>tortilla chips
Try hot sauce on rippled potato chips

Wine and watermelon.

Fish sticks and instant ramen

That's not weird. It's a staple server food. Open a bag of doritos lengthwise, add jalapenos/jalapeno pickling juice from the sandwich station and some hot sauce. Leave in the drink tray to royally piss everyone else off when it drips on their coffee mugs.

That's not unusual.

Freeze chunks of watermelon for white wine or punch. Make basic bitches love you.

It also tastes really nice.

whole seedless grapes is better and a lot less messing about

Aye.

You know, you could mix watermelon and green grapes for the ultimate festive punch.

...I'm doing it.

Corn Chips and Cream Cheese I've been told is weird but its really good.

Sweet potato jelly and cheese.
Actually, fruit salad and wine is great. It's called sangrĂ­a at my country.

I like sangria too, but isn't the fruit usually stewed in the wine with the spices?

I was thinking of just making festive frozen fruit for ice cubes. Stewing fruit, especially water-heavy fruit, tends to change the color.

Maybe. I just mix fruit salad with juice and cheap box wine.

This is good except use Louisiana and put it directly on the chips. Gotta eat em fast.

I used to put a piece of cheese and a drop of Tabasco sauce on my pringles

I have only done this out of pure desperation for salt and spice the night before groceries. Get your life together.

>Not terrible tho

So how is it consumed? Do they chew the grapes while drinking the wine? Are the grapes frozen or what?

We've been taking about how the grapes are frozen to chill the wine. You eat them when you're done with the wine. That way they're thawed and soaked in wine, which is tasty.

Extra hot cheetoes mixed with mayo and canned tuna

>hot sauce and chips is unusual
You've been misled.

>salty and sweet
dont be fucking stupid

you are dumbing down this board

Cottage pie with cream cheese and 'cha is hella good

>implying salty and sweet aren't a great combo

What are you, fucking 12?

Malt vinegar + anything.
I'm an American.

The grapes act as decorative ice cubes which can be eaten at the end of the drink.

maple syrup and hot sauce are the perfect sauce for fried potatoes, eggs, bacon.

I used to eat it a lot back in college

Frank's red hot in oreos used to be my favorite when I smoked weed in high school

That isn't quite the most normcore chips/dip combo I've ever read, but it's pretty close.

No, he was implying that everyone fucking knows about salty and sweet, you fucking retard.

You must have been one of those morbidly obesse guy I saw on campus, right?

don't answer, I already know my statement is truth.

Softshell taco with hot sauce and popcorn nuggets:
youtube.com/watch?v=sasohsgNC5A

pb&j with tomato soup

I grew up on this stuff. I have yet to meet another person who's even tried it, let alone not think I'm a weirdo.

Dr pepper and chocolate milk

Pretzels and Salsa are god tier food combinations

coffee and vinegar

Tator tots and sugar is weird but tastes oddly good

Garlic and Maple syrup

I do that with Frank's Red Hot

Cream cheese bagels with franks red hot sauce on top.

They do this in Mexico all the time. Usually tossing the chips with salsa and tons of lime as well. I don't like it as it makes the chips soggy.

Guess it's not that unusual since it's a recognized thing, but putting cream of balsamic vinegar on vanilla ice cream is good for whatever reason

Maize sticks and ice-cream

Once you try it.....