Join the Zillionaires

ZIlliq is taking off, get on board

It'll be the most complete blockchain with scalability/sharding, privacy, interoperability, smart contracts all in a fully decentralised and permissionless blockchain.

I see the public (even the noobs in like Suppomans group who are the last to notice anything). Feels like this is ADA, early days at 2c, and people are starting to realize it.

Neo council publically saying they invested on CNBC, Zilliqa meeting with Vitalik, speaking events all around China, public testnet this month etc

Attached: Zilliqa.png (938x2376, 427K)

Zilliqa is the best thing since Cardano was 1 cent.

A team of Pajeets AND Chinks?
No thanks.

>buy my bags plz sirs

Bruh Ethereum is headed by a austistic kid who flicks his nose boogers and wears unicorn tshirt.

I’m up a decent amount but don’t plan to sell anyway. It’s a long hold, this shit is one of the few coins I’ll hold until $1

will buy below 2 cent next week,

Good luck , public testnet out around that time lol.

First time in crypto history the general public can try out a sharded chain. YUUUUGE NEWS

Zilliqa sounds like the most serious project out of the self-professed ethereum killers, but that isn't saying much. Not really convinced a bunch of chinese and indians can deliver revolutionary innovative technology. That would be a world first. Seeing as we're already at 30x ico price, might as well wait rather than gamble.

A bunch of PhD researchers who wrote research papers with Yale and University College London on their smart contract language?

They got Engineering Director at Facebook and Kyber CEO as advisors.

And Vitalik sucking their dick for some help on sharding

Google anquan.
Sharding already works and they are the people who first designed it.

Yes, Zilliqa came out of Anquan.

CEO of Zilliqa led it.

Anquan provided the initial intellectual capital, seed funding and resourcing for Zilliqa together with the underlying technology and protocol.

From the company’s perspective, Anquan has a broader coverage of technology, including permissioned blockchain, hardware root of security, and others, while Zilliqa is focusing on building a vibrant public blockchain ecosystem.

Many Zilliqa team members are originally from Anquan and core team members such as Jun Hao and myself have fully transitioned into Zilliqa.

>truebit
>trinity
>vitalik
>neo
>biz still calls Amrit Kumar a pajeet and Xinshu Dong a chink

Btw Zilliqa isn't chinese project.
But you can stay with your freakshow coins or greedy-chink coins.

Bit disappointed in biz, they usually one of the first to see the light. But even Ian balina has seen zil potential before Veeky Forums

I was shilled in november and literally came to this market for it.
Spended my money for shitcoins but the less noob I am the more I believe in zilliqa

Literally didn't find a one single red flag.
Partnership with bluzelle, binance listing, meeting with Vitalik made me comfy af.

>that terrible graphic design
Yeah uhh, no thanks dude... looks like a scam.

you forgot to mention Universa in the speed tab; which is performing 17K atm... but ranges from 15-30K...

Also does all that other shit.

Attached: 1520831747439.png (593x519, 388K)

It was made by a fan of the project, summarises it well

You realise that universa is centralised crap? Anyone can do high tx/s with a couple of nodes re: EOS, NEO etc.

ZILLIQA with sharding is the only protocol that is truly scalable without sacrificing security and decentralization

That's nice; regardless... the profits you'll potentially make from UTN outweigh Zilliqa. UTN mainnet will launch in under 2 weeks and we still don't know what the partnership between UTN and Earnst & Young is but its one of the largest partnerships in crypto.

I'll scoop up a bunch when it dumps even more. Tnx user.

Neither of you is addressing either of my points, which are:
- in modern history, radical innovation has never come from india or china
- a 30x valuation so fast after ICO leaves little room for further growth in the short run, while a drop is more likely
If anything, you've added more red flags:
- appeal to authority with academics, but we know academia performs terribly in the business world
- partnership/advisors = flash over substance
- muh vitalik! muh vitalik! how can you expect to top ethereum if you worship the main ethereum guy? speaks volumes of the power dynamics at play
The rational choice is to wait and see. Buying Zilliqa now is a gamble. Which can pay off like many other crypto gambles, but rolling 6s does not make one an investor.

im not saying private permissioned networks don't have uses, they do... among trusted parties.

But not for a global application because if i can't participate and verify for myself, i might as well trust an aws host.

It'll never take off because it cannot be trusted and that is the whole point of decentralised public blockchain. Universa, EOS etc defeats the whole purpose of blockchain technology.

Regarding profits, i think Zilliqa is easily a top 10 project, $1 is within reach.

>is addressing either of my points, which are:
>- in modern history, radical innovation has never come from india or china
>- a 30x valuation so fast after ICO leaves little room for further growth in the short run, while a drop is more likely
>If anything, you've added more red flags:
>- appeal to authority with academics, but we know academia performs terribly in the business world
>- partnership/advisors = flash over substance

- It's a global team from various part of the world.
- It's 8.5x eth from ICO not x30

- This is a serious project, i dont want some clueless shill like the EOS guy heading the project. Academia is what drives blockchain, from Satoshi's very first whitepaper on bitcoin. It's the academics that progresses tech. As for business, that's why they recently hired someone from JP Morgan and black rock to head their business development.

- That's the thing, they have so much substance if you check their github. development activities has been very active, with over 10 contributors on GitHub and public testnet is out this month.

I agree; UTN is the only centralized project i've supported and long-term I'll dump it but the potential for gains is still very easily there, I mean if Ripple can get to #2 on CMC then it shows the public don't give 2 shits about decentralization and just want to make a quick buck or two.

u must tired with shilling pajeet. go back to discord to take some rest

Lmao people falling for this. Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance what a joke. This whole project is a meme to lure some dumb pajeets and Veeky Forums into believing that anyone would use their platform. They have no dApps and developers interested in wasting their time on this, especially since it uses a new language.

The next revolution is hashgraph (aBFT highest standard) + Solidity support. Already a huge dev community.

Platforms only gain value through their (dev-)communities, look at ETH even though many platforms have better technicals.

Completely false.

The fact that Solidity can be compiled to Scilla will only accelerate the learning curve for developers new to the protocol as soon as it's ready. They have intentionally made design choices to make it easy for ethereum dapps to migrate to Zilliqa.
Hashgraph works on a private permissioned setting not a public blockchain. We need to have a scalable open secure and decentralised blockchain.

Hashgraph introduces an unproven consensus contruct outside the paradigm of a blockchain. The blockchain construct is proven and has millions of users; what I have in mind can be implemented w/ existing blockchains that are already widely used. Hashgraph is unproven and cannot easily be implemented w/ existing chains.

It's nothing but a permissioned governance model with preselected corporations.

Doesn't matter, there are no devs developing on the platform. Hashgraph already has dev meetups where I live and a huge community on Telegram & Discord.

Hashgraph comes with sharding an aBFT security. Yes, the performance will be worse on a public network, but the technicals are still better AND the community is huge.

You stand no chance here, pajeet. But it's not too late to become a Hashgraph shill.

lol dev meetups..Yeah man a bunch of nerds meeting up together! Oh yeah that makes me very bullish on them! Shit ton of chains have "dev meetups", doesn't mean much.

I dont see how technicals are better? It's surely worse and i dont know what community you are talking about, barely anyone talks about it,

Anyone can have great performance on a private system dude. Hashgraph will face the same issues that other public blockchains are facing today and may not be able to maintain its security and performance. There is literally no point to it.

>Hashgraph works on a private permissioned setting not a public blockchain.
check out hadera hashgraph. It will have an fully functioning EVM inside, meaning that it is basically a much superior ethereum.

Hashgraph is completely unproven that only has shown to work in private, static and permissioned system. Not very hard shit to achieve.

Well ethereum is decentralised and Hashgraph is centralised.

It'll be entirely controlled by 39 corporations.

>39 corporations
oddly specific statement. any links confirming this?

There was a recent leak/release of the details from their presentation

is hashgraph decentralized? no.
end of discussion.