Finally went here today

Finally went here today

COMPLETELY overhyped

Crowded, cramped, and expensive

The burger was no better than a burger I could've made. I should've gone down the road to Burger Tex, those Asians running it know how to make a good burger.

>Finally went here

Where? Who? Why should I care?

>Where?

Are you blind or do you not see the image?

>Killen's

Where? Who? Why should I care?

>overhyped'

this - literally never heard of nor give one fuck about

>crinkle cut fries
That was your first warning that the place sucked.

>this - literally never heard of nor give one fuck about

So you've admitted to being a flyover, good to know I can completely disregard any opinion you might have.

>Killen's
>2804 S Main St, Pearland, TX 77581, USA
your shitty burger joint is literally flyover

no one gives a fuck about a local burger shack that's probably flyover

>flyover joint
wew lad

>Texan thinking his state matters

>Texan thinks his shitty burger shack that nobody except steers & queers has heard off matters

Bless.

>Houston
>flyover
>this is what flyovers actually believe

>muh, texas! The septic field of the lower 48.

Holy fuck that is cheap for an Australian

>killens

I only vaguely recognize the name of the place because I used to live in Houston and probably saw it mentioned in Houston Press or heard a co-worker name drop it. Houston is burger and taco city USA, stop falling for hype places. The best food usually comes out of shacks and food trucks parked underneath the shade of a mammoth freeway system.

Its a burger joint

If you're not on a coast, you're fly over. Quit projecting when you're one yourself.

where the fuck does it say crinkle cut fries?

>If you're not on a coast

Plus, Houston has the best Spider-Man

que carajos dice hay

hahaha this nigga actually thinks that we mean the gulf coast when we say coast to coast!!!!! hahaha its like this nigga has never played basketball before!!!!!! it means going from one end to the other you stupid bitch!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLL senpai desu this nigga is DUMMMMBBBBB

Ironic acting like a nigger is still acting like a nigger.

One time, on a beach near there, I got a Subaru Outback airborne.

It's still not a proper coast. More of a shore.

>It's still not a proper coast. More of a shore.

"The Gulf Coast of the United States is the coastline along which the Southern United States meets the Gulf of Mexico. The coastal states that have a shoreline on the Gulf of Mexico are Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida, and these are known as the Gulf States.

The economy of the Gulf Coast area is dominated by industries related to energy, petrochemicals, fishing, aerospace, agriculture, and tourism. The large cities of the region are (from west to east) Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Houston, Galveston, Beaumont, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Biloxi, Mobile, Pensacola, St. Petersburg, Tampa, and increasingly, Sarasota; all are the centers of their respective metropolitan areas and contain large ports."

>a shoreline on the Gulf of Mexico

Like I said.

A gulf is just a bay, and a bay is just a lake with a hole in it. Lakes have shores, not coasts. Oceans have coasts. Texas is basically landlocked.

shut the litral fuck up niggertard

>The Gulf Coast of the United States is the coastline along which the Southern United States meets the Gulf of Mexico
>The gulf coast
>coastline
>southern united states

ITT: Texans trying to still feel like they have any contribution to society.

shittest poster ever

>>Pearland
>>Flyover

How stupid are you people?

I might have to try this place out. I'm like 15 minutes away from there. Have you been to Jax's?

>>ITT idiots confuse Houston with regular Texans.

the only burger place worth travelling for in texas

This sempai! Houston is part of the south, the rest of Texas is the southwest. Hell after Katrina, Houston is just a less culinary New Orleans, all nigger, no good food.

>People trying to argue the energy capital of the United States is a flyover city

You guys know what a flyover is right?

Nope, this is Veeky Forums.

For me Flyover is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

a state over which you fly over to get from the east coast to the west coast or vice versa

If Chicago is flyover, then Houston is flyover.

>t. Jamal D'marious

Third coast my man. We are still flyover though.

Nigga u talking about the fifth ward Spider-Man? I used to talk to him.

I used to see him at intersections.

You should learn to read or maybe get some glasses/contacts or corrective surgery for your vision.

Well, I was talking about Scarlet Spider, but good catch

>going downtown

Shiggy diggy it's just traffic and niggers

at least post a picture of the food, jesus christ Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums
>posting food

This is the board for dumping jack webms

Admit it, OP. You started this thread because you thought you were going to impress people by going to what you had assumed was a global landmark or some shit because Texans have an over-inflated ego and sense of self worth. Then you got all butthurt when both nobody cared nor recognized the place.

I think you might be projecting a bit.

There was a thread on this exact place about a week ago and I don't even think the word flyover was posted once. Bait was posted early on and everyone (including OP) took it.

The projecting meme gets thrown around Veeky Forums too often. What am I projecting in my post, exactly? I'm not Texan. I'm not even American.

>alaska is a flyover state

Nice meem faggot