PAN

PAN

NICE AND HOT

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3639025/Gordon-Ramsay-s-wife-Tana-miscarried-fifth-child.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OLIVE AWL
IN

SON

NICE AND DEAD

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3639025/Gordon-Ramsay-s-wife-Tana-miscarried-fifth-child.html

Guess Ramsey sent it back since his wife didn't leave him in long enough

I know this is Veeky Forums, but seriously - kys.

IT'S FUCKING RAW

Rustic, yeah?

Don't be such a sour puss user!

He should kill himself not because he made an edgy joke but because he made a bad one

I wish your mother had miscarried you, you joyless cunt

>having children that old

just asking for it desu

The joke itself is also as old as the hills, as far as the internet goes. It's edgy, bad, and unoriginal to top it all off.

Doesn't he already have like 5 children, including a healthy son? Saw them at that christmas special. Why is he trying so desperately to make even more?

Actual Cannibal Gordon Ramsay

>Excuse me, darling, can you come here for a minute please?
Yes Chef Gordon?
>This ice cream, it tastes like its been frozen.
Um yes, it is.
>Wow. Unbelievable. Where's the passion?

because he has money and the only true purpose in life is to reproduce as much as possible

Guilty kek

ITS FOOKEN RAW

Could just get a mistress and donate sperm.

/tv/ "memes" GET THE FUCK OUT

did anyone else watch the Christmas special all excited to see him scream and swear at his family and he just didn't?
never been so disappointed in my life

Jesus, what on earth is wrong with your upbringing such that screaming & swearing at family is expected?

american television

it's Gordon ramsay pham, it's what he does

I've seen him yell at dumbass cooks before, but never family. Do you just assume he yells at everyone or do you actually pay attention to his shows? He's had his family on F word many times and they're never a target of his foul mouth.

I never really watched the F word desu, I liked hotel hell, kitchen nightmares and hells kitchen

and I like the little youtube tip videos he does, those are great

DAUGHTER

NICE AND HOT

I just want to see him have a nice dinner and afterward call his wife a infertile cunt, smack his kids around for crying and punch his wife in the stomach.

Megan really looks like her mum

MEME

FORCED AND STALE

HEAD

NICE AND HOT

W-woah

She looks pretty average to me.

He's helping the white race by producing excessive amounts of white, blonde children

Literally see no problem with it

And he can also afford it, so it's not like he's leeching

It's win, win

On his American shows, sure.

His son looks like such a chad.

KNOB OF BUTTA
IN