Bread thread

I need your wisdom anons, can recommend me books of bakery for semi-proffesional tier?

The Bread Baker's Apprentice

I 2nd this

Start with "Dough kneading for dummies"
great read

I have my own bakery venture but i want to grow up as a baker

>but i want to grow up as a baker
to grow use yeast or natural fermentation bacterias

Are you joking? Book doesn't seem to exist.

>I have my own bakery venture
HAHAHAHAHA hahahaha

Try "Dough kneading for DUMB dummies"

If you're looking to get serious about the details of bread making, nothing really beats Berenbaum's Bread Bible imo.

Plenty there to keep you busy perfecting for a while, and just about every recipe you could ever want.

Bread Baker's Apprentice is also god-tier.

Tartine

posting pictures from when I worked night shift at a bakery

That crab is beautiful.

here is a front view

>snibeti

That's it. It's a shame, I should've also taken pictures of these racks after they finished. Never got to do it though.

Anyone have some recs on long cold fermentation (1-3days)? I made some pizza dough with the process and the flavor was great but I don't want to inadvertantly have an awful crumb by taking my favorite recipe and proofing it in the fridge for that long. Tips?

Thanks user for sharing, nice work.
Are you guys doing this just on special occasions like Christmas time, or more on regular basis.

Creating them beats for sure monotones same same standard shapes.

user make and bake one design looking like Veeky Forums perhaps just ck ,without the / / ,it will be easier, and post picture of it in this (if MODS will keep it) or in new thread..just for fun

I don't work there anymore really. I don't even know if they do these anymore, but it wasn't really a special occasion thing. One of the two top bakers there who helped with training me is the only guy there who does this, and these just go up on display in the FoH. I think people can put special orders in for these or make custom requests for him to make em. Bet it's pretty pricy.

I had no part in any of the animal/special shape breads.