Believe in LINK

Absolute certainty is a must. You must believe in LINK. You must believe. If you don't believe in LINK, how do you expect anyone else to?

Absolute belief in this project is vital. Despite all your falts. Despite all your failures up until now. Despite what your parents told you. Despite what your friends told you. Despite the fud. Despite the shilling. Despite the politics.

We can make it. And chain link is going to do it. I have never been more certain of anything in my entire life.

Attached: Boston-Public-Garden-in-Spring.jpg (348x261, 44K)

LINK GANG LINK GANG

There's no point in even posting about LINK on this board anymore. It's become such a fucking meme that it's impossible to talk about it. I'll be damned if I go to reddit. I have a few braindead normie friends irl that are in LINK but they never give a shit when I provide them with updates. Some days I just turn on my ChainLink filters and try to take my mind off of it but everything else shilled on this board feels like such a useless scam. It's tru what they say about it being lonely at the top.

FREEE
FAAAALIN'

>listen and believe
Do you intentionally sound like a cult member?

I BELIEVE OP

Fuck no. I actually think it's a great project.

#notacult

Like any linkie gives a rats ass about another linkies race or age or nationality, religion, political meanings, philosophy in regards to life, death and reality itself, or how justice should be carried out.

We want to make it and we are going to. It's not a fucking cult it's a fucking force of nature.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

Attached: popkern pepe.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
THE LINKY WILL STAY SUPER STINKY

memes aside i know it will 1000$ eoy

i don't understand the stinky meme 2bh

people don't touch stinky things, they stay away from them

Go back

This isn't a cultural Marxist reddit soy boy thing. This is a let's have 7 figures after taxes thing.

Chainlink is a White Man's crypto.

well done Veeky Forums

Attached: soundcloudsxsw.jpg (1122x766, 89K)

this

Attached: 1464332548855.gif (720x504, 1.33M)

People started calling us stinky linkies because it rhymed. We adopted the term for ourselves, the same way niggers adopted their term and made it nigga

Attached: 1515808661153.png (2060x2412, 2.74M)

Absolute certainty is a must. You must believe in LINK. You must believe. If you don't believe in LINK, how do you expect anyone else to?

Absolute belief in this project is vital. Despite all your falts. Despite all your failures up until now. Despite what your parents told you. Despite what your friends told you. Despite the fud. Despite the shilling. Despite the politics.

We can make it. And chain link is going to do it. I have never been more certain of anything in my entire life.

is this a deep brain reference

that guy looks like he's having more fun than the corny white dude in a suit. white people need to embrace culture.

Yes.