Terrible Christmas Desserts

Fudge is a trash tier Christmas food. Even the fucking peppermints are better. Go ahead, try to name a worse Christmas goodie.

Christmas Candy Corn

Fudge is amazing you chromosomally excessive tastebudlet shut your stupid mouth hole

Umm. Candy canes??

since when does fudge suck lol?

if u suck at making it

It's overly sweet sugary shit. If you like it your a literal Manchild
That's cheating user, everyone knows Candy Corn is a Halloween Candy
Candy canes are objectively the best candy for the holidays. you can fucking shank people for crissakes

god tier: maple, orange cream

mediocre tier: all chocolates and specialty flavors

shit tier: caramel, vanilla

>he's never had a vanilla shake with Red Bull and caramel in it

>redbull

Ribbon candy.

Sure it's aesthetic, but it's nasty to the lips.

Yeah ribbon candy is pretty low tier.

My mother makes chocolate ginger fudge for Christmas sometimes. It's delicious, like most fudge.

You sound like a massive faggot. Your anus is probably the circumference of a basketball.

>He doesn't understand portion sizes
>Candy canes are objectively the best candy for the holidays

No user, YOU ARE THE MANCHILD

>hates fudge
>why live

>fudge is shit
>i like candycanes cos you can stab people

Holy shit get a load of this guy.

you need some fudge that isnt bad my man.

Looks like someone made toffee by accident.

>Hating on based fudge because he's sick of packing it for all these years

Holy shit!

Ribbon candy and its babies, pic related

My mom always puts one of these candy glass things in my stocking because they are cute. They are pretty neat but taste like crap.

Plus one

This abomination

I've never seen someone actually eat one of these.

i fucking love fruit cake

it's dense, moist, rich.. it's like a better version of carrot cake or loaf of banana bread? very spice filled. i eat it with hot buttered rums or hottie totties. mmm

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

My mom used to make like 20 of those every year and give some to everyone. The fruitcake meme was real at our house, no one liked them except for my dad. Then he died

i don't get the hate for these. it's just sweet bread with fruit in it... sure if you wait a month to eat it it's going to be shitty.

OK old guy

Old fag detected

based pee-wee

>edgy and a manchild

Shouldn't you get upstairs out of the basement and help your mom.

yeah, but they're still pretty shittier. only allright the first day out of the over, total garbage from day three onward.

vanilla is pretty allright if you don't over do on it throughout the year. its only boring if you have ot every day, otherwise it can be quite a strong flavour

what's your stance on marzipan, guys?

Ha! You gringos will never know the glory of Mantecol.

Underrated

Dates.

Fudge is a gay, shit version of tablet.

Although it's still pretty great.

Then that fruit cake hasn't been made right. Here in the UK we make them months in advance. A lot of people mess them up, but when they're made right top 10 GOAT dessert (I say this as someone who never used to like them until I started making them myself).

then I just confused it with picrelated, which is a slav thing for easter, also often comes with a shitton of those candied fruits

is it like a stollen then? (stollen: oblong German Christmas fruitcake) if it is, I too don't get the hate, cause theres a metric fuckton of butter in it and its all soft and tasty.

Is it true that fudge flavoured with chocolate is the default understanding of 'fudge' in America?

That's a shame if so, because chocolate fudge is awful compared to normal fudge.

That is untrue.

The Dutch need to be gassed for their crimes

salmiakki isnt just a christmas thing. it's shit all year round

the Dutch have a terrifying combination of the best and the worst candy, it's like navigating a beautiful beach full of mines

Would feed to dog desu.

Wow, kill yourself

Trust me, you are the only person that likes your homemade fruitcake. People are just being nice. They hate that shit

Fudge isn't that bad. I mean it's still pretty awful but not that bad

My grandma made the best fruitcakes, but they didn't look like that. I don't know what that is. Probably something fed to kids by parents who don't love them

>Fudge is a trash

Remove yourself.

It's so ridiculous that people take fudge so seriously and pretend it's something special or artisinal.

>fudge, artisinal

Fudge yourself.