do americans really do this?

no we do this though

They put fucking pineapples on pizza...fucking pineapples...disgusting

I have a friend who seasons everything with a mix of barbecue sauce and ketchup
When he orders pizza he puts it on it, it's fucking horrid

No

Only trailer trash does that

Only if it's white clam pizza.

Pretty sure being American has nothing to do with it.

It is quite obvious that people who do this or are simply trash, regardless of location.

Surely that's some kind of autism. Only liking one flavour so put it on everything so it all tastes the same. Like those freaks who go through life only eating cheesy chips

He's a manlet so we often joke that his brain is underdeveloped just like his height
He sometimes cooks other shit without the sauce but dear god about 80% of his major meals that he cooks contains BBQ sauce and ketchup to some extent

only white ''''''people'''''''''' do that

110%

'thing 'ong 'ith 'a 'ittle 'chup 'n 'ur 'za

When I was a teenager I used to eat these in one bite with a huge squirt of ketchup on each one

It's totally degenerate

Post pizzas that could do with a bit of ketchup

Only on dry doughy pizzas from the fastfood box.

You guys think thats bad? I worked at a pizza place in Quebec for a while near a high school and a cegep. The amount of people covering their pizza in mayonnaise was fucking RIDICULOUS. They drench that shit on their pizza and its horrifying and disgusting. I tried it once and i was thinking "do canadians really do this?" What the fuck quebec?

That's the saddest most pathetic "pizza" I've ever seen in my life.

>obsessed
it's actually english who are most guilty of this - americans add ranch
ketchup isn't hugely different from pizza sauce really. If it didn't have allspice and ginger it could just be oreganoed up and be acceptable

> Is putting degeneracy on my degeneracy degenerate?

ketchup is full of sugar
pizza sauce isn't

It is at Pizza Hut

i don't think so, but shitposting certainly is

s&h

Japanese do it too

And Papa Johns.

That's the perfect way to ruin a pizza. I've never even thought of it.

Cold climates crave fat.

they do this shit in the summer too

not even americans do this, mayo is way bigger there than it is here

fucking GROSS

Brazil has packets of ketchup at all of their pizza huts

yes

That was just because they anticipated a lot of 'murrican tourists for the olympics.

It's acceptable only when the pizza is battered and deep fried.

Whenever I eat a pizza roll I have to cut it open and pour ranch in it first.

where did you get your opinion, from the trash?

Pineapples on pizza is only a meme because people didn't realize ketchup on mac and cheese existed until it was just recently brought to light.

This is fucking retarded. Why destroy a pizza with more batter when you could just make a calzone and then deep fry that if you're feeling like a fat shit.

You are a poor inbreed, beyond saving

>tfw my dad does this

It represents everything that is wrong with this world, the decadence and moral decay. I sincerely hope that you and your offspring die a slow and horrid death in public display so that you may be an example of what happen to those who sink to your level of degeneracy.

I'm gonna have to try that next time.

>this is what americans actually believe

this

>not slicing a banana onto your pizza

reluctantly checked

I worked at a pizzaria that served pepperoni slices individually for walk in customers

That being said, as a worker these pepperoni slices were the main thing us employees got to eat were free since there was always another "slice tray" about to go in anyway because they sold quickly

That being said.....eating plain old pepperoni pizza everyday because it's free gets well, boring, and you become more adventurous with what you want to eat when you have the option of eating something different (depending on the manager, sometimes i could make a pizza if I was working mornings and not many other employees around, or if an order was messed up or never picked up we would get to eat that)

That being said, what eventually became my favorite pizza was Hawaiian (ham, pineapple, and bacon bits) dunked in ranch dressing....the combination was just great and appealing to me

The other pizza I made was more of my own invention, I would put no sauce on it....light mozzarella with feta cheese mixed in, green olives, red onions, green peppers.....and a drizzle of the Greek salad dressing we stocked

This was delish and I miss the days of eating this custom pizza

While I preferred ranch, BBQ sauce was popular on Hawaiian pizza among my co workers

Another thing we would do is make everything wings (wings with franks red hot, sweet baby rays honey bbq, regular bbq, all at once)

>mfw indians put ketchup on toast in place of butter/peanut butter
>mfw asians put ketchup in their rice

Fucking spanish snadniggers put mayonaisse on pizza and on pasta. Plus they put fucking sugar in their butter

It;s bad and wrong...
it's badong

not if it's a cheeseburger pizza

and only with mustard

If you consider that people put jam and other stuff like that on toast, then putting ketchup on toast is not too out there.