What's your favorite vodka to drink straight?

What's your favorite vodka to drink straight?

Tito's

Luksusowa. That stuff is fully responsible for making me homeless back in 2013.
Thats a good thing. It's good vodka.

Russian Standard,

Belvedere if rolling in cash

The only Vodka I ever drank (straight) that didn't disgust me is Crystal Skull.

Zubrowska.

That shit's barely straight vodka.

Ketel One.

Havent had that polish one people recommend here a lot, will be sure to look for it next time I drop by a liquor store.

Belvedere.

But I generally don't drink Vodka straight.

Ketel is real good, but I also like Stoli. There's something about that nastiness that I can't get enough of. I need to be careful when I buy stoli.

Whatever is cheapest because im an alcoholic

This. All vodka tastes the same after the first couple of drinks anyway.

The real difference between vodkas is how many times they're filtered. Bottom shelf crap like Popov is only filtered once (Restaurants use it to disinfect silverware). I get whatever's on sale that's been filtered around 4 times. At my store, that's usually UV, Fris, or Luksusowa.

>restaurants use it to disinfect silverware

Congratulations, you win dumbest statement of the week.

Bottom shelf vodka is far more expensive than industrial restaurant sanitizer, and if a restaurant did for some reason decide to use vodka to clean their dishware they'd immediately be faced with the problem of shitfaced dishwashers 24/7.

To be fair, I was just parroting something I read elsewhere on the internet. You're probably right. It might have been hyperbole or an exaggeration that I took seriously.

I'm not even alcoholic and I've had my fair share of both cheap to very expensive vodkas and a couple of russian originals and bootlegs, they all taste the fucking same.

Unless there's some other flavour to it, of course.

I guess that's why vodka is probably the number one booze to go for violent alcoholics. It doesn't make a fucking difference.

stoli or this local one called tag is pretty good

I am a certified alcoholic, going on close to a decade now, and vodka has been my weapon of choice for quite awhile now. I can assure you that you are completely wrong. Every vodka tastes completely different, has a different mouth feel, and a different "harshness".

It's not like I'm proud to be able to tell the difference between three dozen different brands of vodka (not counting flavored vodka - that shit's disgusting), but maybe when you get a little older you'll realize that different products actually do taste different and distinct.

This is correct

the one I can afford at the moment

It does not make a fucking difference, especially in a situation when you drink a lot and eat a lot. When you break the magic barrier of 250ml, you just stop giving a fuck.

I know it's shit tier but I'm completely fine with drinking straight taaka. It isn't even that bad.

Beluga tb h
Ruski Standart if i dont have money

I agree, Russian Standard is the best affordable vodka that doesn't taste like nail polish remover

Zoladkowa gorska

Not much of a vodka drinker, but Blue Ice is alright.

>smirnoff
why

Parlament if others don't mind the milky taste(and most people do) or skyy
Hmpf, googled it for the first time ever and apperently its an american brand. now my russian forefathers are ashamed of me

Belvedere. Grey Goose is ok as well. Crystal Head for special occasions.
Anything lower just makes me retch. Then again, I don't drink a lot.

>Vodka
I swig Seagrams or Tanquerayif I'm not broke that week, but vodka is nasty shit man, doesn't taste good with anything imo

Water you fucking fag. Vodka is only useful in mixed drinks.

I drink vodka only straight. I can recommend Absolut and Belvedere.

Exactly.

To the unexperienced drinker, all vodkas seem to be the same. However each different brand has slight nuances in flavor, harshness, the "burn", how it feels in the mouth.

For example, Grey Goose is quite drier, than say, Absolut. Grey Goose is an excellent vodka to use in cocktails, personally, I would not drink it straight.

Belvedere is nice, Stoli is very good for its price.

>Vodka
>Drinks Gin

I love gin but desu its kind of the same thing, both are nasty if taken straight

Pinnacle. Surprisingly smooth for a cheap vodka.

nice choices

gud vodka i

greeting from p olandd

cathead

I love fried okra

Taaka from the freezer. If you drink anything else you are a posh cunt

What's nice and bland but also doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol (or Taaka)? I've heard Russian Standard is close to what I'm looking for.

desu i mix the cheapest vodka to tap water and add a hint of lemon

bretty gud

Kamchatka.
I make no excuses about its quality or cheapness.
At least I'm pretending it's good like people who drink grey goose or absolut.

>What's your favorite vodka to drink straight?

IMO, Belvedere is the standard by which others are judged but I like Luksusowa, as it has a kinda “slick” mouth-feel to it whereas other vodkas are “sharper”.

I saw a video of some liquor critic tasting like 32 different vodkas and I found a couple I might like. What should I choose between Luksusowa and Russian Standard if I want an unflavored vodka that doesn't have too many notes of ethanol in the taste?

this senpai, check it out if you're in the EU, it's Lidl's own vodka brand and for €5 (in Italy, you can get it for a bit less or a bit more depending on where you are) it's it's really really good.
Not considering the price it's only good.