Semi-nasty habits at home

Do you have some semi nasty habits that turn up good?

I often boil my poirover water in a pan last used for rice without washing in between and the coffee gets a nice thick texture.

When I hand wash dishes I pretty much always do them immediately when they're still hot, and in those cases I almost never use dish soap. I just use a sponge and hot water. It's turned out just fine for me this far. I replace my sponges as soon as they begin to look a little gross and it's a lot cheaper than dousing every little thing in soap when it's just coated in a thin layer of the same shit you are about to eat anyways.

ATTENTION ANNONS.
Anons,
Here we have another stupid thread that deserves to be ignored and dumped.

It's not cleaver and it's not funny.
I don't mind crazy irrational threads that are intelligently composed trolling funny threads.

BUT THIS SHIT THREAD IS OF ZERO VALUE.
Not funny at all.
Responding to it is not Advisable.

There's research the says that hand washed plates/cups/utensils build your immune system because it isn't super sterile like a dishwasher

Yeah, with a well seasoned cast iron pan, and a good scrub it's clean enough. I also get super hot water from the tap and often clean whiskey/wineglasses only with a strong rinse.

Chill out.

I think that the leftover carbs from rice actually might even sweeten the coffee a little, as after a fresh batch of rise there's a thin coating on the pan composed from the starches on top of the rice, essentially longer sugars.

I looked this up and the first article I found was written by a numale screaming about how handwashing is literally killing the environment and gives you bacterial infections, so I'll take your word for it.

And assuming you wash your dishes quickly after eating, there's no time for any serious bacterial culture starting growth there.

>with a well seasoned cast iron pan, and a good scrub it's clean enough

Yeah, cast iron/carbon steel is kind of a different story, and in those cases I usually heat them up after rinsing them out and wipe them out with a dab of fat before putting them away.

I actually use the "it builds up your immune system" reasoning the other user mentioned when people walk in on me doing dishes without soap - then again, I also us the "vodka cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth" line occasionally. I am the only person in my family who's never gotten food poisoning, and as unhealthy and out of shape as I am, I'm almost never actually sick.

>Chill out.
it's a stupid thread
not funny and not informative
just plain boring stupid.

IF YOU LIKE TO TROLL THAT'S FINE
but be creative and make it intelligent AND funny
this thread is STUPID and NOT FUNNY

Make sure to check your spam box, user!

I'm not trolling, sometimes people come up with actually interesting things, that are just a bit shameful. If this is a boring and stupid thread feel free to hide it.

And in this picture you can see a well prepared pot of rice, where there's no kernels left, just that lucid gel of rice-starch which is not contaminated in any way. Also, after boiling your coffee water you are left with a _very_ clean pot, as most people don't wash their cookware with boiling water. well, I'm poor so I don't have a dishwasher so.

I don't have my spam box active it and I don't use it and don't check it, so your efforts to INVADE are useless ,CUNT

BULLSHIT
google it if you are not familiar with the term

If you have fresh rice, and boil water with a few kernels and mostly rice starches in it it's pretty clean man.

This rice is clean enough to be eaten, how come boiling rice recidue and then drinking it is bad for you? It's not that far removed from making rice milk

I have my morning coffee then microwave and eat my porridge out of the same mug.

so this picture relates to you perfectly

Sounds delicious! I will have to try this

I use the same coffee mug every day and never wash it. Sometimes I forget to finish my cup and part of it evaporates overnight leaving me with an extra kick when I top it off in the morning.

You may be suffering from a powerful form of autism brought on by a weak immune system. Perhaps you should begin to build a stronger tolerance for the dirty world we live in.

you represent stinky pile of homo shit and there is no tolerance from it except bottomless pit of Hell that is awaiting you.