What do Blowjobs feel like? Im a 29 year old Virgin and I really want to know

What do Blowjobs feel like? Im a 29 year old Virgin and I really want to know.

Attached: 002-filipino-women.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Kinda overhyped, footjobs are incredible though

>disgusting flip sluts
I'm gay now, thanks op

It's like making out with your dick. If the gurl knows what she is doing it's pretty ok, but mostly it's a power thing, pretty cool to look at some other human on it's knees sucking of your peepee

It is like having your dick in a mouth.

Unless the girl has at least dozens of dicks, it doesn't feel like anything at all really. Blowjobs are super overrated. Now fucking a throat..

Its really nice when his body twitches uncontralably because you're doing it right.

Crypto girlie here, I think it's so sad that anons post things like this. Y'all smarter and funnier than most of the guys who come onto me. I love giving head too, it's such a drug to feel the guy lose control because of something I'm doing. Big dicks, ew, I feel like I'm going to die as soon as they go in my mouth. I like cute dicks, ones I can take all the way. Where you at OP? And how big is it?

>girlie
But desu that description was hot

helo sexy open bob for me pleas

>Crypto girlie
>Big dicks,ew
Kek

I live in Canada. Im a Virgin and its 6" erect and 1.5" soft.

perfect size leaf, don't let anyone tell you its not

Suck on your finger. That's what it feels like on your dick. Hopefully the bitch doesn't drag her teeth along your dick. This ruins a bj

Attached: 1303518136344.jpg (180x119, 19K)

overrated TBQH
most women are not very good at them, and it is awkward to try and explain to them that they should probably give it up

that being said, there is an occasional mistress of the BJ out there that works the shaft and uses her mouth like a succubus straight from the pit of hell, who is determined to suck your soul out through your dick, and if you are lucky you can experience that a few times in your life

actually the only good BJ's I've had like I describe came from 'professional' ladies who did it for a living and knew how to get a man off good and hard

Attached: 1519873252067.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

They're great and anyone who says otherwise has never had a good blowjob

ive had blow jobs and i have a cute dick not big. but it feels like i wamna take a piss in her mouth while getting a bj. whyy?? :;(

100%
My current gf lets me Fuck her throat and gags herself on my 8 incher till tears are running down her face. Shit is dope. But ive gotten head from like 30 women in my life. Love bjs and seeing a girl attemp to take the whole thing.

On the flipside tho im broke in crypto

Sorry, I only buy American. MAGA.

Just got home from a party, got head in the washroom.

Wasn't that great, girl's mouth wasn't big enough to fit my dick in it properly. Teeth kept scraping. Didn't cum :-( oh well.

Check ur ID "Ugly"

Kek, nice LARP

Seems the containment boards are over flowing.

yes, please go back to autism stables

Like coins and salty milk

Who am I kidding. This whole website is a stable.

Attached: Baitkakke.png (625x626, 86K)

They look pretty sincere

this

suck your finger. you feel two different things. you sucking and you being sucked. now isolate the feeling of being sucked.
now imagine your finger is a highly sensitive nerve area much more prone to the intensity of the sucking (instead of the cartilage you have in the finger).
that's a blowjob.

the feeling is great but its more about the experience. the scenario. the cute chick with your dick in her mouth and you're watching. that's the other scenario which you can hardly replicate without going through.

If he's watching, I'm not doing it right. I want him flat on his back, hand on the back of my head, fingers twined into my hair, eyes closed and moaning uncontrollably.

>Larp
Sure, because you don't know girls like me means we don't exist, good logic.

Wearing women's clothing doesn't mean you're a girl, James. Now get back to the job seekers' office, you're making your mother very upset.

Attached: 1517421637704.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Kek 10/10 made me reply faggot

Shut the fuck up faggot youre a disgrace to your family wearing your sister clothes

for me its not that special most of the time. also some woman think they need to do it rough which is fucking painful and not cool at all.

but in general sex when you only look at it from the feeling isnt that special. fapping is quite similar and sometimes even more intense in that regard since you are in control and know when to do what. the HUGE difference with sex is the emotional side tho. the fact that a girl f.e. desperately wants to suck your dick or you to fuck her etc makes all the difference. thats also why sex with someone you really love is the best sex.

little example... was in a relatioship for 5 years with great sex... when i was single again i was horny as fuck sincei was used to have sex daily but nobody was there anymore... so i went on tinder and eventually got a girl to come over... man i never have been that disappointed after having sex. i felt disgusting. so for me it comes down to sex with someone you care about > fapping > casual sex