THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN! GET YOUR LONGS UP!

THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN! GET YOUR LONGS UP!

twitter.com/Landm_Marius/status/974970027030925312

Attached: marius 3.png (660x472, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Landm_Marius/status/974980118169903104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What an insufferable tool

LINK 1K CHECKM

I wish my gox faggot would market dump 5k btc every time this faggot tweets

Marius is the hero we need.

Buying in, he's gotta be right eventually

Just shorted my entire stack

nice shorted 100k

We should make a bot that broadcasts it every time he deletes one of his wrong predictions.

>if I just keep saying it, it'll be true eventually

You'll all eat your words and marius' dick when the uptrend starts.

THANK YOU BASED MARIUS

uptrend will start after we fall under 6135.

lol
see you at 5k
first clif gets btfo'd with his 13600 claim and now you idiots look towards another spirit trader
the absolute state

MARIUS THE TRADING GOD
BULLRUN ON THE 14TH OF MARCH

kek, forever changing predictions saying that his predictions are 100% correct...

This isnt stocks. I dont know why anyone tries to TA this shit. It doesnt work. It does its own thing and manipulation is easier and hgher than ever before

>"Buy", nice one, GG, F

Confirmed

were gonna have a few months of sideways movement as usual after a crash and this gives me more time to accumulate when I get paid. Embrace it and believe in the future Veeky Forums.

>a bull is starting right now, will be 14k this time next week
>see the market has fallen again, exactly like we said it would, we are never wrong

>sideways movement

FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND................

top kek

twitter.com/Landm_Marius/status/974980118169903104

Attached: marius 4.png (661x505, 59K)

>HAVE WE REACHED THE BOTTOM ?

When I see the types of people user's follow, wow. No wonder you idiots lose money. These are the jokes of crypto, stop following them.

MAAAAAAAAAARIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS

Attached: oc3.png (1000x1040, 260K)

It's ironic

>These are the jokes of crypto, stop following them.

lol that's why we follow them, retarded newfag. We are actually here for the memes, not money.

If he's wrong one more fucking time, we burn him at the stake as a fucking heretic

This 100%. Money comes too, I guess, but we're here for the memes. Ask literally anybody that bought Bitbeans (or Bean Cash if that's what it's called now).

if I had the money i'd make a bot to get a buy/sell signal from his tweets and trade the other way