Coocking every day

Get in here, fags.

> check dat caramelization

A bit greasy but looks delicious. Would eat with some hot sauce and some kind of bread to mop of the yolk.

> using hot sauce with eggs
Fucking EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You're missing out.

Nice chorrillana

> chorrillana
I wish I had beef (and fry maker) bruh.

>check dat caramelization
Theres onions in there as white as OP.
I bet you only cooked them 20minutes or so.

Your eggs look like a fucking crime scene.

Nitpicking. Maybe some little part.

> 20 minutes
Are you literally retarded? It takes 5-7 min max on medium heat.
Jealous

>Are you literally retarded? It takes 5-7 min max on medium heat.

You're sauteing onions, not carmelizing them. Carmelizing onions takes 40 minutes if not longer.

My attempt at breakfast. Don't mind the hand me down plate.

Why would I be jealous of that? I can make better looking eggs myself, and I haven't even leveled my stove because my kitchen isn't finished.

> excuses
Kek, your problems amuse me, shitsack.

Hashbrowns aka brownies aka potato flapjacks aka druhneekee.

Ate all the sour cream yesterday edition.

How much autism do you have that my ability to make something better in worse conditions is an excuse for not liking your monocellular abominations?

Learn how to cook a fucking egg, you wet mop.

It's almost 3 pm but I'm gonna go eat breakfast fuck it im a loser

i thought you were eating those in milk for a second i was about to get very angry

Looks comfy, user. Maybe try some rice or toast next time too, or better yet, hash browns. The onions alone seem a little much.

That looks good user

>monocellular abomination
>calls the OP autistic

What is you're guys' problem? His eggs look fine, and sure his onions aren't fully caramalized (they should be translucent and they look like they were cut up by a child with a play-dough knife) but it looks yummy

i agree. hot sauce on eggs is amazing. i don't eat them without a few drops anymore.

Well done op

I appreciate that you would like to remain positive and not discourage people that try but these randomly folded and overgreasy eggs don't look good at all user.

That on the other hand does look good.

>crumbs on table
>overcrowded plate
>FOUR (4) strips of bacon

0/10 you tried