Does your city have a unique fast food place, ck?

Does your city have a unique fast food place, ck?

Other urls found in this thread:

melscountrycafe.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we have dicks

>city

I think you're confusing "city" with "town", or maybe "village". I live in what is technically a suburb and there are a couple dozen independent places that could be considered fast food.

skin thrasher's hotdogs. they're pretty okay i guess. good for eating between bouts of yardwork.

Is that in Lapeer, Michigan by any chance?

Sturgis

No one cares about you hillbillies. Are you posting using a dial up modem?

Chico's Tacos. The place fucking sucks, though. Literally soggy, greasy tacos without any taste.

it's alright

I saw that pic and immediately thought "B's Lolita Burger" I think it is time to leave Veeky Forums.

No, all the fast food restaurants from my city are successful.

San Francisco reporting in. Yep, we have dicks available.

I live right outside baltimore.

we have hip hop fish and chicken.

>Honey while you're out could you pick up some Canoe-thru?

shit's pretty cash. The sauce they put on their hotdogs is fucking orgasmic. Plus they use Martin Rosol's, so everything's aaalriiiiiight.

Sorry but you're dyslexic

We have a Rax which is pretty unique since there's only eight of them left.

SC bro?

awful food on a crime riddled street yet somehow remains in business

Green chili burger a best burger.
I didn't think that this was a N.M. exclusive fast food though.

yeet. 864 represent.

those shitty hotdogs are the only good thing about anderson.

Florida here.
We have these pretty mediocre sandwich places all over the place called The Sheik. Pretty good steak-in-a-sack though.

I used to like Chico's until recently. They changed the cheese so now it actually melts to the point where you end up with a tomatoey cheese sauce. Terrible.

Spanky's Dog House
Hot Dog place that serves a meal on top of a big hotdog.
-Mac&cheese with Bacon Bits
-bleu cheese, bacon bits, and "spicy" wing sauce
-refried beans, jalapeño, chilis, onion, nacho chese, and bacon bits
-nacho cheese, fritos, and jalapeños
These 4 are to give you an idea of their menu, they have dozens of these and you can customize them.

I don't like eating my day's worth of calories in a single hotdog, so I don't go here.

I remember Hot N Now in North Carolina, but I don't remember which city it was in. maybe Greensboro

We had Hot N Now in Michigan as well, grantid they've all shut down around here, we still had them, so it's clearly more of just an obscure fast food place rather than an exclusive one

Also...Hot N Now was cheap as dirt, had good popcorn chicken for a buck, and since everybody went to McDonalds instead you literally never had to wait in line

Furthermore, I always liked the old timey aesthetic of the restaurants look and I used to be a Satanist, and since their logo is a lightning bolt it was my headcanon that they were a Satanic establishment making them cool for me to eat there

Sup Las Cruces. I grew up there.

Years ago, Hot N Now tried expanding into my area. They planned for a ton of stores, but they immediately ran into financial issues even before most of them were open for business, leaving a dozen or so brand-new buildings around town painted in their colors with their never-lit signs as a monument of failure.

Dude did that actually happen? I adore that place. Sweet jesus.

Bro! What do you get there? I have one right by my house. Joliet, IL btw.

Mmmm dicks taste best!

>it's alright
Oh how I miss Albuquerque

I went to college at Clemson and lived right behind the Skins there for 2 semesters. Was a Saturday tradition to roll out of bed and get 2 dogs all the way and a glass bottle coke. Kinda miss it.

Chicago bros ww@

Someone else from Lapeer on Veeky Forums? That's fucking wild. Howdy brother.

We have these in Cali now, the combo is delicious.

My hometown of Campbellsville, KY, has the last operating Druther's. Used to be a reasonably big chain, as I understand.

ha, awesome! they don't do coke anymore. they switched to pepsi and everyone in the area was kind of bummed about it.

go tigers, btw. next weekend should be a blast.

yes, the des plaines river floods every so often and that area (grand and river rd) is prone to flooding. they opened a dunkin donuts earlier this year on that intersection but used a two story building and use the second story as an office/storage to avoid loss when the river floods again.

Mel's Country Cafe. If you're ever around Tomball/Spring/Houston, Texas you should stop on by. Great food, though I have'nt been there since I moved away for college

melscountrycafe.com/

Chicago. We have portillos, but that's just a tourist trap.

We have loads of "original Maxwell Street Polish" places with identical menus, but they are almost all owned by different operators.

They're not that great and they all serve "bone-in" pork chop sandwiches where you have to eat around a massive bone in the middle of the bun

>specializes in BBC and roasties
I've got to try it out

got one in Lex, dats sum good sheeeit mang.. seriously good shit. Only chicken in lex better than raising canes.

Everything is better than Raising Cane's, have you seriously not been to Joella's

For a long time, it was Roy Rogers. The area had one of the 13 that were around for a few years, before they came back.

Not exactly unique, but they are rare. Just tried their spicy papa burger. Shit was pretty cash.

The not-so-fast Roll-N-Roaster.
They're taking the time, making everything just right. Working up your appetite.

aw fuck yeah this place is great

espresso and great burgers and ice cream

>Does your city have a unique fast food place, ck?

I’ll have four cheeseburgers with extra onions, a chili fries and a side order of drunks who closed the bar.

Joe Schmoe's in Cypress, CA. Unique burgers and dogs. And their desserts are top notch.

Georgia has Varsity. It's trash food, it's all garbage slop and the service is horrible. Everyone who works there is a cunt and the restaurant is a rundown shithole off the highway. I have an apartment a few blocks down, nobody except tourists eat there because all the college students eat at cookout.

My hometown has a little more than 4k people. We have a "tasty freeze" as we call them in the south.

Salem's Gyros. Fuckin' load up on buffalo wings, then dip the gryo in the sauce. Big fuckin' tray of fries to share. Da best.

It's sort of a cross between McDonald's and a diner, and all 14 of their locations are in CT.

Delicious burgers, but their custard is what's to die for.

>Georgia has Varsity.

More like Atlanta has Varsity.

i miss duchess chicken sandwiches so god DAMN much. spent way too much time there in high school.

It's OK.

There used to be one in Athens, but it closed down due to it being shit and no tourists going to Athens.

dood i love frisko freeze

You say this like Chico's hasn't always just used the cheapest government cheese available. What, did they upgrade from Roseart to Crayola crayon shavings now?

We've got this. Burgers are pretty great and I get a peanut butter shake every time I'm there.

Burger Baron in Alberta, Canada.

Jimmy the Greek (I think is just here)
Shumka (ukrainian fast food)
Mr. Sub is exclusively canadian

Jimmy the Greek

Shumka

Food at shumka

Any Canadian will admit this is better than subway or Quiznos

Any NE Ohio bros up in this bitch? Swenson's is the best fast food chain. The galley boy is their specialty burger and it has tartar and barbecue sauce on it. It sounds strange but it's really great

>trips
>Mr. Sub is kek's submarine style deli sandwich of choice
>subway btfo
>tfw

Burger Baron in Alberta has something called the Rudy burger that has a similar sauce on it.

Except us leafs btfo American burgers :^) pottery

I didn't make this a Canada v USA thing. I love Canada. My dad was born in Quebec, so put some doner sauce in it

>Quebec
>Canada
>filthy sandnigger sauce
>canadian
Cmon dude

What type of donair sauce? In Canada we spell it donair

Donair? I quite like that. Thanks Albertabro. Hopefully it's not too chilly there

It's chilly as fuck man. Hit -40 degrees Celsius like two weeks ago.

Ouch. It was -10C a week ago, but it's a nice 5C right now and raining. The slush is real right now

You're in Ohio? It's -20 degrees Celsius right now - most of us consider that warm for this time of year!

How'd you guess? And that sounds nice. Well, not nice, but I lived in Florida all my life and I've started craving the cold. It's a low of 15 and a high of 25 where I lived. Dec 24 and it's 25 and sunny. Fucking gross

You said you were in Ohio, retard.

>no Cookout

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hah! That's my cue to go to bed

Cook out is all over the place is several states. Not really unique to any city or any state for that matter. That's like mentioning Chickfila or whataburger

KFC

Used to have 2 HnN's in my town, those were good and fucking cheap as hell. I miss them.

Dude i havent had hot n now since i was a wee lad. Wierd feel.

Shawarma and kebab fast food places. No , I'm not arab nor I live in an arabic shitskin country.

5 locations in downtown Boston and one that just opened in DC, close enough to being a local chain. They're open really late and some of the locations have a bar and pool tables, I think they're into all that organic stuff that I don't care about. Nothing too exciting on the menu but it's fast food that doesn't taste like shit and they have alcohol, so it's still pretty good.

How can other countries even compete with American fast food kino?

>t. Mehmet al Husseini

WE HAVE BURGER MONGER HERE. IT SPECIALIZES IN AKAKUSHI BEEF AND THEY FRY THEIR FRIES IN BEEF TALLOW. THEIR SETUP IS THE SAME AS FIVE GUYS EXCEPT BETTER QUALITY FOOD. ITS EXCELLENT.

Damn cant believe hard hittin New Britain of all places appeared on here. We've probably been in there at the same time.

Burger Barron is alright, especially their mushroom burgers and their fucking shakes are on point.

I just don't get how EVERY location looks like a run down drug operation and stays in business.

Tfw I had to use the bus for those whole two weeks because my vehicle broke from an attempted Indian theft.
Figures I fix it just in time so it warms up.