Food pics from Japan

16 bucks sushi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxL4ElboiuA
jnto.go.jp/eq/eng/04_recovery.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ramen. About 6 dollars.

not cheap at all bro

Vending machine for noodles. It was manufactured from the 1970's to the 1990's.
The machine is now under 100 units. There is not one in Tokyo.

This machine sells tempura udon and tempura soba. The price is 250 yen. About 2 dollars and 20 cents.

The place is two and a half hours by car from Tokyo. It is a very nostalgic and happy taste.

Nixie tubes on a vending machine? Japan, you absolute madmen.

The Japanese love the Nixie tube. Mania manufactures it yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxL4ElboiuA

That's 98% sashimi you stupid fuck.

>4 out of 14 is 98%
Fucking spastic.

The radiation gives it that extra kick.

There is little radiation in Japan. Fukushima is many, but still equal to Seoul.
jnto.go.jp/eq/eng/04_recovery.htm

Japanese food is pretty much the only "ethnic" food that I don't like. Why is it all slimy and gelatinous.

Well the fish is just fish meat.

But the noodles I guess are made of egg or rice and get slimy when they cook too long.

>Just because I can't see it, it's not there
You're as stupid as a dog.

Every country has various ethnic foods. I do not know what local cuisine it is.
What local cuisine is it?

That's really great.

sushi is fucking disgusting

Spot the nigger

im white as fuck, probably the whitest in this thread

Since when did nigiri become declassified as sushi you stupid fuck?

Not even. The only thing without rice is the egg.

I guess quality sushi is completely foreign to Amerilards.

keep eating fatty :)

Christmas alone in Japan senpai?

Couldn't afford bread this week?

food pics from japan

I'm going to Japan in two days. I'm spending my first night in Shibuya, right next to the station. Where do I go eat, my Japanese friend?

Why the fuck would Xmas even be celebrated at all in japan? They're only 5% Christian! One of the few countries in east asia that hasn't succumbed to the Christian cancer.

Ganba senpai

go gunma
trad jap food, not some tokyo shit
you can hit up my grandparents

w2c cup?

>urchin supermarket sushi
FUCK THAT

Bland food general?

It is pine rank, wonderful sushi.

Are you a Korean?

Do those taste pretty good? Never had one.

Try to find somewhere that makes steak ramen. Thats was my go to in okinawa. The broth was so good!

Leave.

Don't mind him, he's american.

They observe it like a novelty. Hang up your fedora for one freaking day. Saturnalia is what it really is anyway. The bible even specifically says not to put up Christmas trees.

Cause christmas is fucking awesome you piece of shit.

>eating raw food

do they know about fire?
2 nukes wasn't enough

Daijoubu no kokoro desu ne wakame sama.

Made a somewhat Japanese meal tonight.

Honey Teriyaki glazed salmon with garlic and ginger.
Rice topped with a little furikake.
Bok Choy sauteed with garlic and soy sauce, then finished with a drizzle of sesame oil.

Now enjoying a Sapporo for an after meal drink. Think dinner came out alright.

Pic related

Why are even the shittiest food you buy prepackaged from a grocery store in Japan is superior to its direct American equivalent?

Why do the Japanese place so much care into their food?

It's the culture. Shame based societies will always attempt to do things better or else bring dishonor to their people; it's a matter of self-respect and keeping up appearances. Whereas America is a more guilt based society that passive aggressively tries to get people to not dishonor their people but fails in doing so because when you live your life guilt free--vis-a-vis--no moral or ethical compass, there's really nothing to keep them from saying, "fuck it, and fuck you, I'm eating a big mac and driving like a maniac despite what you care about it".

Where can I read more about your shame vs guilt theory?

The University of Google.

I wasn't being a dick.

I'm actually interested.

No seasoning no thanks

And I'm completely serious. There's a ton of resources online about shame vs guilt based cultures. Simple search of the aforementioned key words will yield many different articles and papers on the subject.

Plenty of black people like sushi, those who haven't simply haven't tried it

Don't engage the /pol/. The worse thing you can do is take them seriously

Someone tell me what I can do with miso paste. Dont have access to dashi to make a miso soup.

How do you have access to miso but not the way more readily available dashi? Any store that has miso will have dashi

Because my local stores are shit. We FINALLY have a 99 ranch opening up across the street eventually, but it could still be months out. Found some $5 miso paste at the store today and decided to pick it up to try some stuff out, but everything I'm coming across requires other Nipgredients I don't have access to yet.

>nipgredients
Yea you get no help

i think that has less to do with sushi itself and more to do with it reminding them of their ethnic, raw african cuisine.

>muh /pol/
lost on your way to reddit, faggot?

Yes. Japanese people can not imagine what kind of miso is available in the United States because there are too many types of miso.

>She's not even a fatass.

How does she eat all that in one sitting without being sick?

How does that fit into her stomach / digestive tract? She must look third-term-pregnant by the end.

Goddamn.

O B S E S S E D

And those people come flooding out of Africa and over our borders by the tens of thousands. Fuck my life.

allow me to dump some of my japan food pics from my travels

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

7/?

8/?

9/?

10/??

11/??