Coinmetro - The new Binance killer

>Debit card - withdraw fiat directly from your crypto-wallet.
>Offers fiat-pair!
>Lowest fee's on the market
>Invest in the ICO and get 25% lifetime discount on trading fees!
>Ico express platform
>Experienced team (FXpig - great reviews)
>Based in europe and have a great support team
>Holding xcm lowers fees when trading on their exchange
>User friendly interface, no more Coinbase!

I've bought more than 50,000 tokens already and i expect a massive return.

Use this reflink for 2.5% bonus on your purchase
coinmetro.me

Or manually add 5a65ebec589c124f7b19af43 when you sign up for the 2.5% bonus!

Attached: cm.png (799x799, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.site/?c=4ch
go.coinmetro.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coinmetro is a sure win, use coinmetro.site/?c=4ch and you'll get +2.5%

Smells like curri

I really think ETCF's is the main attraction for this project, not to mention the low fees. But ETCF's in particular will be vital if we want to see more widespread normie adoption, this whole space needs to be simplified for normies to understand and invest. Also looking forward to the debit card, should be cool.

That being said, I doubt they will sell more than 150 million tokens by the end of the ICO. Not that I mind though, it just means a lower circulating supply.

Buying this right now at €0.12 is pure insanity. It will dump, just like every Ico dumped in the last weeks. I like CM and will buy in, but I expect it to go to at least $0.10 probably a bit lower even.

It is worth to participate the Ico with 0.1 ETH for the 25% lifetime fee reduction though.

It won't dump all that hard due to vesting. Will probably drop a lil but not much, and may rise depending on where the market is at by launch. Definitely worth it for the trading fee reduction, though.

ETFs, fiat to alts, a debit card, financial planning, direct withdrawals etc. It's still a great platform and we desperately need an alternative to the ever-shitty Conbase.

Give my ref a shot if you want, lads. Also check out their telegram, very helpful team.

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a760e9511275e36a0faaed8

thanks for stealing all my manufactured copypasta, pajeets

coinmetro is a good thing, i will answer your questions if you have any

if you want to support a poor white fellow instead of the pastastealers, pls use my link for your bonus:

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a9f20a55400f96a721a6bf9

can't wait to buy the dip. wish they do the leg work to allow US non-accredited

All you ref niggers are fucking pathetic, shilling this hard to get a 200 XCM reward fucking LMAO

I love this project but you guys are really sad cunts

i want more users when it goes life you fucker
every ico buyer will likely be a user, so do yourself a favour, use the ref and be happy

go.coinmetro.com/?

choo choo
refId=5a9f20a55400f96a721a6bf9

Attached: Coinmetro1.png (530x410, 70K)

COOOOOOIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEETTTT TTTTTTRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO mmm mmm no no no

It won't dump. The pre-ico buyers have their shit locked for couple of months. The only people that can dump are those who bought for 0.12 Euro.

Not true, those who bought at 0.07 and 0.09. can also dump ASAP. Only 0.03 and 0.05 are vested.

I really like Coinmetro, but the largest challenge is to create enough users / volume for the exchange to be attractive.
But then again, even Coss is somewhat popular and the only thing that gets traded there is their own token.

Centralized exchanges are dead

there were minimal coins sold at those prices. they'll just buy back more coins with their gains. don't forget if you buy you get a 25% discount on fees. use my referral if you want to buy. i bought during the flash sales.

htt ps: //g o . coinme tro. co m /?re fId=
5a624 b8ada 66970cda 5ff539

Attached: CMinforgraphic.jpg (1000x2315, 292K)

Attached: 1520028518535.jpg (600x600, 74K)

CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD SIRS MAKE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES AHEAD MY FRIENDS

Attached: pajeet-express.jpg (800x540, 103K)

COINCONNNECCTTTTTTTTTTT

I bought in at 9c with eth over $1k, I advise against buying now at 12c with eth under $600, you are paying a lot more and you will be dumped on.