White sauce? Hot sauce?

White sauce? Hot sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/recipe/new-york/halal-white-sauce-thrillist-recipes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta get both
man I love living in NYC

never found out what the white sauce actually was.

Your father knows quite well

I like this new meme, but then again I live in NYC and we're a bit ahead of the curve, eh?

Where is this food cart exactly? I know some of these guys maybe, they live in my neighborhood, never ate from their food cart though, one of them opened an actual restaurant in my neighborhood though and it's not bad at all, actually pretty good.

On the one hand given the exactly same menus and prices I think these carts all get their recipes and seasonings from the same places. But on the other the quality of everything but the sauces (and sometimes even them) differs so much.

To answer your question, both of course.

lotta white, little hot

(srsly, that hot sauce is nothing to fuck with)

its meant to be a bastardized version of tzatziki. thrillist.com/recipe/new-york/halal-white-sauce-thrillist-recipes

i always thought it was a mix of tzatziki and tahini

But it doesn't taste like that all you fucking faggot

they're all over but this one in particular is the halal guys on 53rd and 6th

No tzatziki tastes like tzatziki in restaurants or food carts, too expensive labor intensive. It's probably some sour cream or mayo, a tiny bit of yogurt with dill, maybe garlic and cucumber, that's it. The authentic greek and turk version are different anyway, greek is thick while turk version is runny. You'll actually find authentic versions in Turkey and Greece served up in restaurants, rarely in the US.

You're a retard

>Retard.

hot sauce my fine non white gentleman

arabs are white, fool.

Turkish guy here, retard would be a compliment for you son
Yeah, ours is also minted on top

White Sauce Hot Sauce BBQ Sauce
seriously try it.

lmao

even cucked brits consider you asian not white.

>he doesnt get the green sauce
Top pleb

Tastes kind of like a thin mayo to me.

I got white sauce at a BBQ joint known for its white sauce wings. I'm like this is basically halal cart sauce

Just shows that everything flyovers do is already done by NYC

brits are not the melting pot, NYC is where anyone can be white if they work hard enough

I got your white sauce right here, bebe.