Go to KFC Taco Bell

>go to KFC Taco Bell
>get one soft taco with no cheese with fire sauce and an order of popcorn chicken
>apply fire sauce to taco
>eat
>feel remnants of the spice from the seasoned beef and fire sauce
>now, eat some of the popcorn nuggets as a chaser

Perfect combination, when you do it in this order it's just great, I think everyone should try it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sasohsgNC5A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpbIOkNWcHY
youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ToEr_3F3q34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>junk food thread
Never change, Veeky Forums.

why did you ruin review brah's life OP?

Why is there snow outside, it's Christmas

>chaser for Taco Bell
Some of us live in the Northern hemisphere

this is what op is talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=sasohsgNC5A

What is this referring to?

Don't worry about it, it's a concern for /tv/ not Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpbIOkNWcHY

be nice

Why is it private?

see
JESUS!

Well, what was the video? How did it bring him pain?

This. Genuinely curious what the fuck happened.

see
can you read?

The video is gone, what was it about

explain

holy shit is this kid real?

where the hell have you been?

some of us arent neets who spend their lives researching youtube channels on an anime website

The complete and utter despair this kid must feel every waking moment.

Yeah but some of us have lurked for maybe 20 minutes or so before sharing our stupid opinions and reddit reaction images

what was he crying about

I don't know but I'd like to know.
But even without the crying you just know that this is a man that leads an incredibly dark, desperate and sad life.

Can you? The post you keep directing to doesn't answer the question at all.

I'd much rather go to a LJS/A&W and get an order of fried clams and an order of cheese curds.

The video is private, it cannot be played

welcome to the thread.

>that face

>thinking fire sauce is actually spicy

gringo detected

Long John Silvers is the single worst food on Earth

reviewbrah gets harassed from his mom & got major bullied at school cuz he has some disorder and looks 10 years younger (hes almost 25 now). he has said in comments that high school was hell for him and in a video his mom called him pathetic. he also doesnt have a license so all those food reciews in a car? his mom is in the seat next to him. if you watch his early vids, his mom is holding the camera and she talks to him briefly.

reviewbrah is such a softie. what he needs is to grow a spine and harden the fuck up

harden the fuck up chopper

>this is michael and he won't go on a family holiday without taking his portable gaming console...

youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

RIP REVIEWBRAH

He is older than most of ck

avg age on ck is like 40 dude

>he thinks fast food/yt posters reflect "most of Veeky Forums"

Fucking hell, dude. This is the cooking board.

Is there anything to be done about all the junk food and fast food advertising posted on Veeky Forums these days? I miss vertical recipes, even made a few myself back then.

do you really think a fast food joint is going to pay someone to post autistic threads on a shitposting website

I PREFER GOING TO THE TACO BELL/KFC/PIZZA HUT COMBOS. I USUALLY PUT FIRE SAUCE ON EVERYTHING.

That video link contains this you newfags. Not Reviewbrah crying. He never did on video

Do you really think anyone IRL actually discusses fast food? It never, ever happens. Then why on earth do you think these posters aren't shills?

This was the video where he tried to explain to his dad what mgtow was.

You obviously have never served in the military. Discussions about fast food have spanned several days when in a deployment.

People dumb enough to enlist are dumb enough to prattle on about garbage for days on end. Shocking.

Well aren't you mister big swinging dick. Don't be mad at people who are brave enough to leave the basement.

>when your son tells you hes going his own way bc girls are an evil conspiracy

I discuss fast food literally every day with people off Veeky Forums

Also you're a newfag for not understanding the context of the thread

Militards always get so turbo triggered. Must be the PTSD.

>23
>adult

kek

I'm 27 and even I don't think I'm an adult.

If rather wake up screaming then rot in a computer chair.

I remember when he showed up on the irc and went full Reddit.
He got btfo pretty hard, probably safe to say he's not a Veeky Forums fan.

>he didn't thank me for my service
>h-he's just a n-neckbeard
Nice projection there dumbfuck. That lack of critical thinking made you an excellent soldier, I'm sure.

>t. Typical US soldier

This is why the US hasn't won a war since WWII, everybody!

Why win wars when you can kill civilians with a remote control plane?

This.

I thought the Taco Bell/KFC video was fine.

I really just want to hold him and make him feel better no homo

why is he crying ?

>The US (((lost))) Vietnam
>The US lost in any measure of the word Korea

>he also doesnt have a license so all those food reciews in a car? his mom is in the seat next to him.

you're telling me every time they switch seats? because he's always in the driver's seat. I'm not buying that.

thetes vids where you can see her rustling around in the passenger seat. also when he makes inappropriate jokes, he looks at her to see her reaction

ex) roast beef sandwich review he says "roastie" then looks directly at his momma

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToE_3F3q34 at 5 secs look bottom left. thats his mom rustling

broken link

heres good one

youtube.com/watch?v=ToEr_3F3q34

woah i never knew that. has anyone ever asked him about that?

he was in hiding in the southern US a few months ago. i wonder if she was with him then too?

>the communist party of Vietnam controls the entire country and has for decades
>half of Korea is controlled by a nuclear weapons wielding communist dictator
How fucking stupid are you? Rhetorical question.

he denies that he lives with his parents even tho its obvious. hes really ashamed about it. the only thing hes said about his car vids is that "someone" is with him. doesnt specify who even tho its clearly his mom.

RUMOR has it that sometimes his mom eats inside while he does his review in the car then he goes in and eats with her. but thats a rumor. unconfirmed.

i hadnt heard about anything involving hiding or southern states

>i hadnt heard about anything involving hiding or southern states

he specifically discussed this. and even reviewed food items available exclusively at southern chains/restaurants. he did a mcdonalds pizza review from orlando.