ITT:
>the first knife that gave you a boner

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v73CJCsUAls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post

Is this the Swiss knife circle jerk?

May as well post my own. Rate the patina?

Post tits

This one definitely made me start to firm up when I first used it. It's dull now and I can't sharpen for shit.

Looks good to me. I'm also fairly jealous of your keyboard.

Its very easy to use a whetstone, and combo 1000/3000 grit, stones are under 30 dollars. Plus youtube videos. And you can make your knives push cut paper in like a half hr.

All of those scratches water spots and fucked up wood
You put that knife in the DIshwasher, don't you?

and I've gone fully limp
thanks man

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A QUALITY KNIFE.

Nice

Looks ylike you put a pretty nice bevel on it, though. if is still dull you either didn't sharpen enough, i.e. you didn't reach the apex of the edge and didn't feel for a burr, or you have a massive burr/wirde edge still left from sharpening.

Just got this from the wife

I'm afraid to have a sharp knife like that in the house.

Because what exactly is going to happen ...?

>taskbar on the side

Jamal might break in fuck my wifes pussy with it then stab me with knife

my mom got me this one for christmas.

Nice, say thanks

Been using a cheap but reliable victorinox but bought this a few days ago for $100.
Did I buy into a meme?

Random question I just thought of looking at this picture, but does anyone know if there's a functional reason for having a thick section at the back of the blade where it connects to the handle like that? I'm going to guess it's just a stylistic choice that doesn't really affect things much, but now I'm curious. I feel like I'd definitely prefer to just have just the flat blade all the way across like these ones have

Shit, this thread is still up, I just got home from visiting in-laws. This one changed my world.

That is a good knife desu, mum gave me one when I moved out a few years back. Barely ever needs sharpening.

>Did I buy into a meme?
You bought a knife, retard.

No functional reason.

It'll take away your boner too.

You waste less pixels unless you have a portrait monitor. Vertical space is usually a premium on landscape monitors.

Love my Global to death

this is the beauty I have my eye on right now.

Mercer chefs knife. Not the best but I have a diamond sharpener so it stays sharp and is leagues better than the department store shit I'm used to

It offers a very little bit of protection, but mostly it is tradition. It is also passed down as a "mark of quality" among not very knowledgeable people, because many decades ago that bolster was th emark of a drop forged knife. Drop forging is the most expensive way of making a knife and the cost wasn't used on shit steel, so if your knife had a bolster it kinda automatically was as sign that it was a better quality knife. But that is no longer so.
youtube.com/watch?v=v73CJCsUAls

Fujiwara Teruyasu? Did you order direct? What handle you get?

The bad thing is
>taskbar on the right
Or
>taskbar on the top

Taskbar on the left is fantastic.

>doesn't use a 21:9 aspect ratio monitor

You use it to smash chicken bones while deboning it. Blade can chip if you use it, so you take the reinforced part.

this bad boy right here

>CS GO
/v/irgin

I use taskbar on the top because I still have linux autism leftover

Best knife in the thread so far.

This is my first decent knife. Was using an Ikea brand before.

Just got this particular knife for christmas. It works wonderfully,

how much would you guys be willing to spend on a handmade knife? or a set of knives?

my cousin has been making survival knives by hand for a while, and they've been getting more and more popular. i've been trying to talk him into branching out and making kitchen knives as well.

Looks pretty

>tfw literally got that yesterday

looks too pretty to use, I'd just want to hang it up somewhere