Best lunch meat?

Best lunch meat.

That looks fucking disgusting you swine

For real, has anyone tried this? It reeeeeeally looks like shit

Two words: Morta. Della.

I bet at least one "MUH MURRIKANS" shitposter has defended this at some point

Olive Loaf is the best loaf

It's probably Canadian given the bilingual packaging. Canadians are just Minnesotans turned up to 11, so a Mac and Cheese deli meat makes perfect sense.

Literally the Trump of lunch meats.

>mortadella
/thread

Fuck you. We don't eat that shit, and you won't even find it in a city with less than half a million people, which is almost everywhere.

Well now I know it's Canadian.

everyone knows it's fucking Canadian, it had French on the packaging! But it's also common in america, and I have never known a single damn person to eat it.

But I'm American, and I've never seen it in any grocery store. They wouldn't stock it if it wasn't eaten.

I'm having bologna, the best lunch meet

Do all Canadians smell bad or just the ones from bc? Just terrible. I assume it's from eating a lot of similar lunch meats to op's pic

love bologna sandwiches. love bologna sandwiches with chips on them. love fried bologna sandwiches with mustard or mayo.

We all smell bad because we have jobs and aren't a bunch of nancys who need to smell like ax deodorant spray.

Is gabagool considered lunch meat?

roast beef
herb crusted turkey
corned beef
GABAGOOO

Well, that picture just makes me wanna vomit everywhere

>it's also common in america
Couldn't be, doesn't have weight listed in net oz which is a requirement.

Because it's a Canadian package. How fucking retarded are you? seriously, how fucking stupid can you possibly be? Does the concept of it being packaged differently in Canada and America just seem impossible to you? Or maybe being produced in America? Or does seeing a picture of Canadian packaging on the Internet make it impossible for a product to be sold elsewhere? does everything that is sold internationally need to use one packaging and accommodate every country's standards? Or do you think just maybe it might be packaged differently when being sold in different countries?

The Donald Trump of lunch meats.

Head cheese

>does everything that is sold internationally need to use one packaging and accommodate every country's standards?

no, but that's usually the case, it's more efficient to do it that way than print a different label for every country you plan on shipping your product to when the only change you're making is writing the weight differently.

>tfw Ameriflabs and Euro-filth will never know the joy of a few slices of a nice pimento 'n olive loaf

This shit is everywhere in delis. It's one of the most foul smelling meats I've handled, and only old people eat it.

If olive loaf isn't an American invention, it's been ubiquitous in American since at least the invention of sliced bread.

>Best lunch meat.

Bought 1lb of Krakus Polish ham today and luckily got the only guy who works in the deli dept, who is a master of the meat slicer and gets it tissue paper thin and stacks the slices perfectly.

>do Americans really.....?

Detroit here, so we're right next door to Canuckistan and I've never seen that shit in any grocery store.

Eyy day ain't gabagool

You betta' bring dat ova here, user.