Who is the better Chef?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3q0zGE-Iboc
youtu.be/Yw-FSUEc8Pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Morimoto

MPW, forever and always

The one that doesn't cry.

Marco is a better chef, and a very very interesting human being.

Who is the angrier chef?

Marco. Great chef, great petsonality, would make an excellent orator. He is not the monster the media make him out to be it's clearly overblown. He is exactly the type of person I would want to spend an evening with having a nice meal, some wine and good conversation. Would probably learn a lot from that man. Gordon in the other hand I respect his cooking ability but he will never be as good as the man who taught him. His personality is also irritating. Often cocky, overly competitive, rude. MPW every time.

They're both fucking sell outs.

Neither. No fucking hairnets. 0/10 would not

This.

The food at Harveys was outstanding though

Netherlands here

it just occurred to me that "knorrepot" means grumpy cunt in Dutch

really makes you think

Right now Gordon, Marco is a broken shell of a man now. Keep closing your pubs I think it's up to 5 now. Search for his jamaican rice and peas knorr recipe for a good laugh. At least Gordon is excited when I see him Marco looks like he would rather be gang raped to death instead of doing his knorr videos. He's getting paid right. Is there a guy off camera with a gun forcing him to make those videos?

I just wish they could be friends again, it would be cool to see them cooking together today

>Search for his jamaican rice and peas knorr recipe for a good laugh.
holy shit kek
youtube.com/watch?v=3q0zGE-Iboc
those stock pots look disgusting

Jesus

Well, I know who's the better businessman.

Is that motherfucker av'vin a giggle there m8?? Holy kek

knorr isn't even good

It does the job that salt alone just can't do :^)

don't know who the faggot on the right is but he sure looks annoying, gonna have to go with chef on this one

The obvious one.

Gordon's not like his teacher. He's a good chef, but he's not into the art of cooking. This is why it's almost a competitive sport to him. He grew up playing rugby and his father was a very competitive and rough guy. He likes to host cooking competitions, a lot of them are time trials or endurance tests.

Cooking can be a sport in these cases and in that regard, Gordon is good at it.

I can say that about many workaholics, though. Learned the skills, didn't learn the mindset.

youtu.be/Yw-FSUEc8Pc
listen to ramsay's whispers in your ear while making ganash and the answer will be clear

If I could make one production decision for his show, it would be for him to stop with that fucking breathy, whispery voice he does from time to time.

His Knorr videos are so crap! I've yet to see a single nice dish on those recipes.

A couple are fine without the knorr.

Good analysis. Gordon is the soldier leading his men into battle. Marco is on sone journey for his own souls sake.

This really activated my yeast

That's a sweet way of putting it.

I consider myself an artist because almost everything I do seems to be some kind of art. I paint, I cook, I read, I write. So I see Gordon Ramsay and I just see a workaholic and I wonder if at one point he was ever just doing it for himself, or for the beauty of it.

He does that because his kids are asleep.

I likebto imagine Marco has developed a deep self loathing from selling out. He doesnt even seem coherent in these videos anymore. He just throws shit in a pot and cooks it in chicken bullion because his druggie son spends all his money.

Considering they're both 3 michelin star chefs, they're basically equal. Gordon is just better at running businesses, White is better at running his mouth

really made me give it a quick whisk