Accidentally ate pink mold RIP

Serious question Veeky Forums, I think I ate some moldy gravy by mistake (I thought the pink liquid parts were part of it and that the gravy was a soup) but I only had 2 sips of it before realizing this. I'm now feeling sick to my stomach (it's been an hour). I've already tried puking (didn't work) and am drinking tonnes of fluids. Am I going to die? This website says pink mold is deadly to humans: sites.google.com/site/windintheroses/mold

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did you eat old gravy

I explained in my original post why.

> Didn't realize it was gravy, smelled like the usual homemade soup
> Pink parts looked part of the soup

GO TO THE HOSPITAL/CALL 911
I M M E D I A T E LY PLEASE

if you only had 2 sips you probably will be fine but if youre so worried go to a hospital

Go to the ER immediately, retard.

What soup has pink in it that isn't borscht?

rip

Yeah it was stupid of me I realize that anons. Unfortunately I haven't slept for over 24 hours, and I've been walking all over downtown today non-stop so my brain isn't exactly there today.

You dead nigga

eat more, to counteract the stuff already inside you

fight fire with fire

Lol pink soup is a death sentence. RIP OP, I hope your will is made out to your senpai homie

Mold soup. (pink)

You dun goofed OP

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=6Se9vvLsVUI

DO NOT go to the fucking hospital like a weak fucking pussy

This is the test that will determine whether you are a viable specimen, worthy of life, or if you have trash genetics and should be extinguished here.

If you are POWERFUL and VIRILE, you will be fine and you will become EVEN STRONGER from this.

t. fearless alpha male that will eat mold with impunity

It's hard to fathom being as retarded as OP. "I just consumed a deadly toxin. I'll wait an hour, then post on Veeky Forums!"

You just made and ate gravy kombucha. You might of started a new health craze.

>not leaving your coffee out for 2-3 days at a time for gut flora gains
lmaoing @ ur life

>I'm worried I've ingested something deadly
>please help me strangers on weeb imageboard

are we the hospital or poison control now

i'm not being paid

how did you forget what you made? was there even soup in the first place? or sis you just think that there was random soup?

>not having a magical soup spawning fridge

Enjoy your aflatoxins impunitly
>and let cancer get the global gene pool rid of your contribution