How can you rationalize eating another animal, especially a mammal. You're a mammal, they ARE as you!

how can you rationalize eating another animal, especially a mammal. You're a mammal, they ARE as you!

Back in the day, people ATE people, and had no problem doing it... is this what you will become, eat peeple? Kentucky fried people?

when does it end!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuTMnot26e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>peta
>breast implants

The ironing.

It ends when we finally get rid of all animals, create perfect lab meat, and truly conquer Earth.

If I eat hear pussy doesn't that make me a carnivore?

I'd eat human meat np

Apparently it tastes kinda like veal

>we'll protest this organization by putting half naked women outside it and drawing media buzz to the restaurant as well as giving the paste swilling retards in the drivethru something to gawp at.

If you died, I wouldn't care. Why would I care if animals die?

Honestly having raised animals they're for the most part a bunch of assholes. I don't even feel bad eating chicken because they're a bunch of pieces of shit. Pigs are asshats. Cows are just mostly stupid.

Eating meat and hunting have been a part of the natural order for humans for millennia. Also meat tastes good, now how's about you get on your knees and have a taste of MY meat?

Fucking vegans

umm I identify as a reptile-kin thank you very much

how can you actually supporting peta as a human being

>how can you rationalize eating another animal

Lesser developed brain, lack of emotions, empathy, etc

>especially a mammal. You're a mammal, they ARE as you!

I don't eat mammals, I eat eggs and dairy though

I know people who would eat other people if it wasn't for diseases like Zika, I can respect that more than
>Its not okay to eat dogs but it is pigs

Most animals wouldn't think twice about eating me alive. It's all fair and balances out in the end.

Sympathizing with food animals you don't even know is fucking stupid. I have zero respect for herbivores animal or otherwise and as a white person I don't eat fellow carnivores

How can you accept using animal manure, bone meal, blood meal, fish emulsion, and the focused elimination of insect and mammal pests, to provide your, oh so morally superior vegetable diet posture? Because you've studied at the knees of the Christian Evangelical and learned clearly the ways of hypocrisy.

Reminder that morals are not real.

Yes they are, morals are relative

>not eating rabbit or horse meat

lol pussy faggot

So, not real.

If God didn't mean for us to eat animals then he wouldn't have made them so delicious.

You mean pork. That's why Polynesians called us the long pig.

>You're a mammal, they ARE as you!

youtube.com/watch?v=UuTMnot26e0

kek. now she can enjoy stuffed breast too.

We're having horse roast at NYE.
Lean meat and insanely tender.
It's just so good

So umm...they taste good. So there's that.

>peta tortures KFC

what did she mean by this

OP are you implying that birds are mammals?

>Back in the day, people ATE people,

Only under the most extreme of circumstances e.g. starvation. Even in when it was practiced as socially acceptable was under incredibly minor and niche societies.

I have the power, therefore i have the right. I will kill and consume chicken for as long as I live. Unless chickens can defeat me, their race is doomed. I am the god of the chickens.

>how can you rationalize eating another animal
The taste.

What's up your butthole?
I would literally eat human meat.
Calf looks delicious.

Well, they aren't vegetables or minerals, so they must be mammals.

It's not even about being edgy, PETA kill more animals than they save. They're the pro-lifers of the animal kingdom. They don't actually care.

PETA is a bullshit company run by sick fucks to prey on people who don't know better.

would eat her whole/10

Just give it a couple thousand years and humans will evolve into different species then the ones who kept eating meat can start eating vegans and animals won't have to be harmed again

but honestly though, after seeing the bunch of stupid comments around
the big issue here is not eating animals
but that these companies are manufacturing animals for meat in the most disgusting conditions
is not the same as the usual calming farm we picture, not the same as hunting, neither of those keep up with demand

How dare you I identify as wolf kin and I can't eat anything but meat

People can't eat people, dummy. That's how you develop Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, AKA laughing disease, AKA mad cow disease.

If you must eat a person, stay away from the brain and tissue connected to the spinal cord. Thats where those prions live, and if you consume them you're fucked. Can't cook them out, either. Stick with muscles from the limbs.

How will that happen exactly?

How are humans being selected for in a society that takes care of the sick and weak, while allowing anyone to breed.