Hey Veeky Forums how do you make the perfect bratwurst sandwich?

Hey Veeky Forums how do you make the perfect bratwurst sandwich?

Bonus points for recipes that can be made in a pan/skillet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzuVaG__gC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Step 1. Pan nice and hot!
Step 2. Throw the bratwurst out go get a McChicken™

WA LA
ez pz

>Low on the grill, all sides until starting to split.
>While you're doing this start your beer bath. Aluminum tray, stick of butter, onion, garlic, black pepper, your choice of other seasonings.
>Let simmer in the beer bath for a bit
>Dry on the grill
>Put on a brat bun with some onions scooped out of the broth with a slotted spoon

Or grilled hot dog bun, pepper relish, stone ground mustard, ketchup, whatever... Can't really go wrong with personal preference.

simmered in beer and aromatics, grilled, and topped with spicy german mustard and sauerkraut

What temperature is "simmer" on the stove? I put it on 4 for most things.

youtu.be/NzuVaG__gC0
Made with soy maple glaze
Would put on bed of light coleslaw on bun, topped with siracha

Chuck the bratwurst in the trash and get a food that doesnt taste like dad farts

simmering is a cooking term that means bringing something to a light boil and keeping it sustained without the full rolling boil. At least you're not as much of a faggot as OP, that pussy needs some beer with his sausage.

prick the links, simmer in your favorite lager, putem on the grill til they split, toasted bun, home made mayo with the eggs from your chickens, stone ground mustard, warm sour kraut, caramelized onions, pickles for chasers.

Pic related is actually what a hotdog should look like.
t. Germany

Grill brats.
Add spicy mustard, grilled onions, or sauerkraut.

ya i get that but how do i know if something is simmering? everyone says simmer stuff but no one ever explained to me how hot simmer is. its makes me feel retarded every time i have to do it

Where you're bubbling but not boiling. When it starts to boil, maintain that. It depends on your stove.

>made in a pan/skillet
Toss some bacon grease or lard in the pan, med heat, I'd go for splitting the brats but if not you'll need to spend time mothering them so they don't crisp on one side. In the same pan drop in some butter and caramelize some onions. A slice of white bread for each brat, horseradish mustard on the bread. Drop the brats on the bread and the onions on the split.

cook in a nice lager
yellow mustard on top
throw sauerkraut in trash

>Toss some bacon grease or lard in the pan, med heat
Forgot to say to lower heat to medium low after the grease/lard liquefies.

Simmering is loosely defined as between 185-200°F (85-95°C). You should see tiny bubbles forming on the bottom of your pan and just beginning to rise to the surface. Lots of bubbles or large bubbles indicates that you're at a boil.

Except it is not a hot dog but a brat.
t. actual German

parboil bratwurst in beer and onions
remove onions and set aside
pour off beer and pan cook bratwurst till browned
toast bun, and add curry ketchup
add bratwurst, top with mustard and beer cooked onions

can a mod please ban the mcfaggot's shill that keeps posting in every thread?

A real hotdog is made with a brat.

you're a faggot
t. fuck off

Hot dogs are americanised frankfurters, not brats.

t. wisconsin.

umad :^)

lol can't handle the memes get out of the kitchen scrubarooni fucking #destroyed lel feg