So Veeky Forums, what can I get cha?

so Veeky Forums, what can I get cha?

shake shack

Medium liverwurst ramen with extra onions and american cheese, egg and squid tempura on the side. Mug vodka to drink.

what kind of shittyass menu is this

Five guys

Bacon cheesebueger with everything(no tomatoes) and jalepenos

Five fags
>walk the fuck out

This place seems to raise their burger prices by a dollar every six months. These days, I just go to steak and shake and get a burger, fries, and a shake for less than a five guys cheeseburger.

u lcuky shit we aint got dem here

bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions and jalapenos

and an oreo creme shake with no whipped cream

They seem to be playing fast and loose with the pricing outside of their initial core market of the DMV. Prices have slightly increased back from 2006 when I had them for the first time. But out in Chicago the prices are nearly double and the only thing they've done to alleviate this is to introduce a cheaper fry size that is actually reasonable for a single person to eat.

With their pricing in the DMV you could almost justify having way too much food with a burger and fries and leaving some fries left over, but at the prices they have in their expanded territory it was just a massive waste of money if you aren't sharing.

Let me get this straight: if I want EVERYTHING on my burger, and I ask for such a thing, I will only get half of the available toppings/ condiments? That sounds like some bullshit.

Please, someone tell me that I'm wrong in my understanding of this menu, or so help me christ I'll fucking 9/11 the place.

>literally $30 dollars for two double cheese burgers, fries and drinks

Justify this

no one can, which is why two in my town have closed down in the last year

>buying drinks
you fucked up.

where do you live?

I'm certain it's just because the black toppings are more "classic" burger toppings and that way people won't ask for "everything" and then get jalapenos and two kinds of onions and get pissed about shit they don't want on their burger.

I'm very certain you could ask for "everything including the red toppings" and they'd be happy to do it

Calm your fucking autism broseph

lol what a rip off. Little (single) cheeseburger. $4.99. Little fries, $2.79. Regular drink. $2.39. So pre-tax, $10.17 for what is about equal to a kids meal and everything is called little. With tax and ordering only the smallest stuff (except cheese on the burgers) for two people it would be near $25 to have what you could get for like $8 at any other chain. BUT YOU GET ALL THOSE FREE TOPPINGS. No, you pay for those toppings. They're included in the price whether you want them or not to make up for the people who get every topping every time.

you pay for what you get poorfag. if you want to get all that for $8 go to Burger King and have a ridiculously forgettable meal. Or pay a bit more and have nice fresh food. Up to you.

>nearly $10 for a veggie sandwich, fries and a drink
Nah fuck that I'm going to Chinatown.

70 cents for a slice of cheese. really makes you think

can i just get the $15 bucks you would have spent on my meal?

CHEESEBURGER W LETTUCE, TOMATO, PEPPERS, KETCHUP, MUSTARD, GRILLED ONIONS, AND JALAPENO. ALSO A SMALL FRY. CHERRY COKE ZERO TOO. THANKS.

>ALL FRESH MEAT
>WE ONLY USE SALT
>WE BRAG ABOUT HOW BLAND OUR BURGERS ARE
>PEOPLE STILL BUY INTO IT

veggie sandwich and a bottled water :^)

>kosher style

no thanks

I'll take a bacon cheeseburger grilled onions, mushrooms, bbq sauce, a cheese dog, and a large lemonade my man

Burgers only need salt and pepper.

bacon cheese dog with extra jalapeno peppers and little cajun style fries please

Yes burgers only really need salt a pepper. But you can make them way better by adding other spices like garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne and even brown sugar.

5 dollar cheese hotdog what the fuck? Is it gigantic or some shit? They are 1.79 at the local burg n dog joint

Hamburger. Mayo, tomato, grilled onions.

No they're the shitty small beef weiners , not even footlongs

>Little Cheeseburger with everything
>Little Cajun fries
>Free Water
The key is to get the "little" items. A "little" cheeseburger is actually a regular and the regular is a double patty.
Also even if you get the "little" fries they still fill up the whole bag.
And if you feel the need to pay $3 for sugar water then that's your problem I guess.

Also take advantage of all the free toppings. Seriously. That's why you're paying so much for that shit.
If you want just a plain cheeseburger go to fucking mcdonalds.
PRO TIP: The grilled mushrooms are canned and shitty but the fresh jalapenos they use are GOAT

A ride to Cookout please.

>Add bacon to any shake

>Cheese Burger with Grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, and hot sauce
>regular fries, cajun style
>and a large Soda

Little bacon cheeseburger all the way.

Bacon Cheese Dog with grilled onions.

Medium cajun fries.

Cup for water.

>seven dollars
>for a burger

in the trash

Oh and thanks for the free eats OP! You're a swell guy.

A little hamburger, all the way, and a grilled cheese.

Lemme get a salad

gives me indigestion every time. got my parents a gift card for christmas.

Little bacon cheese, all the way, hold the lettuce, easy tomato, extra pickles. Little fry and little drink.

Pay, drop one in tip jar. Grab cherry vanilla coke from fountain. Grab malt vinegar and have a seat with a view of the establishment. Talk shit with work homies.

>all these poorfags complaining about a little cheeseburger and little fries (definitely enough food for one person) being $7.29

>americans

Nothing. I'm going to get a Monterey melt from whataburger after here.

Hamburger all the way
Little fries, cajun style