soundcloud.com/biggestproblem/maddox-lost-punk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waffles. No contest.

Good waffles > Good pancakes > Bad pancakes > Bad waffles

Its just like honeydew and cantaloupe

pfft honeydew.

Pancakes!
/thread

Good honeydew is better than the best cantaloupe. But honeydew is usually very mediocre, especially in the US, so cantaloupe tends to be the safer choice since its very rarely actually bad

Pancakes if you actually want to taste something, waffles if you're more interested in an efficient syrup delivery system.

Same with pears and apples. A good pear will beat a good apple but a mediocre apple will always beat an average pear

But thats not true since there is no fruit that is worse than a Red Delicious

dutch babies

Pancakes you candy ass

The real question is, blueberry or chocolate chip?

a quality waffle will have a delightful crust and soft sweet innards
you fucking pleb

>The age old debate

Was concluded ages ago.

>he's never had an organically grown, local, non-grocery store Red Delicious

It's glorious you bag of cunts. It's so fucking good and juicy. I felt th same way as you., but you are just pure fucking wrong you piece of shit nigger bitch i hope you fucking die you stupid fucking nigger bitch you fucking bitch you raw cunt you diseased and scabbed whore

This nikka knows

>am I fitting in on the 4 chinz now ma ??

From best to worst:
French toast
Crepes
Waffles
Pancakes

Breakfast sandwich with french toast/cream cheese/ thin sliced turkey/ bacon.
Maple syrup optional

For me it has to be the waffle, intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

Crêpes

The only time a waffle is superior to a pancake is in the case of chicken and waffles. In all other scenarios pancakes take the... well, cake.

PANCAKES AND WAFFLES ARE ALMOST INTERCHANGEABLE IN TERMS OF FLAVOR. IN FACT, MOST PEOPLE USE THE SAME BETTER FOR BOTH. SUBSEQUENTLY, THE PRIMARY DIFFERENCE DEFAULTS TO TEXTURAL CONTRASTS. THE PANCAKES ARE SOFT OF COURSE SO THEY ABSORB MORE OF ANY TOPPINGS AND TEND TO BECOME SPONGY OR EVEN WET DEPENDING. WAFFLES, HOWEVER, HAVE MORE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY AND RETAIN A CRISPY CRUST WHILE RETAINING A SOFTER CRUMB REGARDLESS OF TOPPING APPLICATION WHICH RESULTS IN SUPERIOR CONTRASTING TEXTURES.

MY VOTE GOES TO THE WAFFLE.

waffles.

Waffles are just pancakes made to a higher standard

Crepes>Pancakes>French toast>Waffles

Why not both?

How the fuck can one user be so goddamned right?

yoghurt

Pancakes , hands down.

I worked in a produce department, can confirm Red Dels are the shittiest apple around.

>confirmed
soundcloud.com/biggestproblem/maddox-lost-punk

Blueberry. Or banana. Or blueberry banana.

Fasting is the correct answer. Only plebs eat breakfast.

The true answer.

Waffles are more reliable, but pancakes have a higher flavor ceiling.

waffles

This is breakfast nigga.

First time I've seen a pic of properly cooked bacon on this Mongolian yak milking board.

I've honestly never had waffles. How do they taste compared to pancakes?

>consuming sugar
what is wrong with americans?

Better. They're slightly crispy on the outside whereas pancakes are just soft and doughy through and through.
Don't get me wrong I like both but....waffles take the day.

what are you even doing in this thread

Both you indecisive nigger

Showing what you should be eating at breakfast.

thanks brit autist we'll all be sure to completely ignore your posts while you think you are making a difference

You are welcome, my fat friend.

>Catalog
bangers n kek

Nice plate of heartburn and gas

>everyone but me is American on Veeky Forums!

deny your obsession all you want and i know you will

How in the hell did beans sneak into your house to completely ruin a quality breakfast plate? For god's sake, install a morning bean intrusion detector on your home!

Calm down, fatman.

You gay, son?

i wish you have a happy christmas. forreal, britbro. it's almost midnight for you guys.

Merry Christmas.

>He doesn't like beans on his breakfast

God I despise you.

>fucking beans the centerpiece of a breakfast plate.

You britbongs aren't suffering from a shitstain invasion, it's the breakfast bean invasion you need to resist.

beans r best

I've never had waffles but pancakes with lemon juice and sugar are god tier.

you're damn right about that.

Waffle people are like a cult, with lots of wacky rituals. My father was a waffle person, and he was strongly of the opinion that you weren't really getting the complete waffle experience unless you topped your waffle only with creamy peanut butter and folded it in half like a peanut butter sandwich. I once lived with some roomies who were all wafflers, too, and sometimes when they were off their meds they would have these huge waffle orgies where they took out all three of the apartment's waffle makers and forced themselves to go through an entire box of Hungry Jack waffle mix while screaming "WAFFLES" over and over.

Compare that to rational, well-adjusted flapjackfags, whose only ritual is throwing out the first one of the batch.

waffles, only cucks and fags think pancakes are better

This

It's alright user, I got hearing aids for Christmas. No need to shout.

You keep pictures of muscle dudes on your computer you fucking faggot. Waffles are for guys who like pussy. Enjoy getting pancaked between two buff dudes you complete fruit.