Alone on Christmas

Who else will be alone this Christmas? I am trying to think what I should do. Last year I ordered a pizza but maybe I'll try something else this time.

People with family/friends need not reply to this.

Nice blog.

rice & beans for 1 again

Invite some homeless folks over and give them a meal.

I'll be spending my first Christmas alone. All of my roommates are on vacation, my restaurant is closed. I'm gonna clean my kitchen and have a happy, albeit quiet, birthday to myself

I like being alone. It's not a problem for me.

Yeah I'm also alone this year and I don't understand why people are so butthurt about that, I'm just going to make a good menu for myself, drinking a whole bottle of whisky then watching movies, smoking weed. I'm also working tomorrow the 25th.

I'm early 30's, found financial success, have a wife and daughter...

And every fucking christmas, I sit here and hate my life while wishing I was out with my single co workers getting wasted and banging lonely/desperate chicks.

grass is always greener...

>And every fucking christmas, I sit here and hate my life while wishing I was out with my single co workers getting wasted and banging lonely/desperate chicks.

for example, It's chrismast eve morning and I am fucking pissed I will be spending my next two days going around visiting with fucking lame ass family friends at lame ass gatherings where lame people tell lame stories

28 I'm single and I live alone and I really love my life. I can cook spare ribs at 5 am while smoking weed and no one bother me. The only responsibilities i have are working and paying my rent and this is fine.

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE? YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR ON A ONE-WAY STREET TO A MID-LIFE CRISIS.

>with family
>feel even more alone
I should have just stayed at home. Already we've made it to the point where someone has hurled dishes at someone else in anger, and the cops came to visit.

america fuck yeah

>HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE? YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR ON A ONE-WAY STREET TO A MID-LIFE CRISIS.

this

Right when I have found financial success and can afford to play with all the ass and toys in the world, I tie myself down with a fucking wife and kid...

kill me now.

Good on you, user

Retards who jump hastily into marriage or having kids deserve to be unhappy.

are you Jesus

I'm spending the weekend in Boston by myself, made myself some firecrackers to get high for a few days and hopefully I can find a Chinese restaurant or something in the city and hang out with Jews

The day after Christmas I'm going to try and grab some sushi somewhere at the very least

Mid 20s user here who found a decent career and well off enough to afford a suave as fuck apartment which I just decked out with about $6k worth of PC, consoles, games, etc.

Still miserable and depressed. When i'm out, I want to be in. When i'm in, I want to be out. Grass is always greener.

Food and Cooking.

I really enjoy family gatherings during holidays. It gets really tiresome listening to degenerates bitch about christmas season.

im fasting during the weekend and i have a whole watermelon to break the fast on monday.

you should try it user, fasting clears the mind and the soul like nothing else.

Buddhist detected.

Being hungry makes me angry, unmotivated and too fatigued to do anything that's even slightly productive

So I'll pass

Aussie here. Just woke up. fml

>So alone at Christmas even half the world aren't there with you yet

nah

well thats not ncessarily the case. when i fast im actually more creative and can make things, or rather can let things come out, in a much more smooth way. whereas while im eating a large part of body energy goes into digestion.