Looks like a bunch of slop

Have any of you had Ethopian cooking? A lot of their dishes appear to be unappetizing however if it actually is tastier than it looks I'll give it a shot.

The different "slop" are stews. It's going to look unappealing but the flavors are awesome if you get it from a reputable place.

It usually doesnt look great. I think the bread sucks too.

They do know how to stew meat and veggies real well though. Don't remember what I had specifically last time i went and got some but it was spicy and pretty rich. If not for the bread I'd eat Ethiopian food more often.

those looks actually good, what's the green thing at 9' o clock?

Yeah, I've been to an ethiopian restaurant a few times. It's actually REALLY good. I love the bread they serve it with - it's a sort of sourdough I think. Be aware that some of it can be quite spicy.

>Have any of you had Ethopian cooking?
No. And neither have they

Used to eat it all the time as a kid in DC. Was very delicious. A fond memory of mom.

There are a few eritrean places i go to and it is really good despite not looking good

>eritrean
How do you fuck up spelling this bad?

Nigger food

It does look like shit but it's bretty great. Kitfo is awesome.

Looks like spinach and garlic

How do you fuck up basic geographic knowledge this bad?

Second on kitfo, it's delicious.

For all you fucks complaining about the bread, yes it's sourdough and no, you don't eat it by itself. It's the utensil. You use it to eat the entrees. It's spongy and soaks up the sauce.

OP, try Ethiopian food.

i thought that was candy from the thumbnail.

very disappointing thread.

their raw meat dishes are great but everything else is just really meh

i thought that was raw meat from the thumbnail.

very disappointing post.

Don't forget the bathmat it is served with.

That's pretty good, but not authentic Ethiopian cuisine. Pic related is what it REALLY looks like.

>have raw kitfo for the first time
>it's really good
>eat about 2 pounds of it with the injera
>take some home and eat more
>can't shit for 2 days
>eat a subway sandwich
>shit like a car at an engine/oil service

10/10 would dine again

Subtle

+1

underrated post

He's talking about a different country, dipshit.

Gomen
Hi saga t get ayib it a cooling
You know it terms of food culture and culinary wealth we certainly have had a better record than most of the US and certainly places like England. Famines happen everywhere, the disgusting foods of your forefathers are still poured o
In your slop bucket.

You guys aren't even original every habesha thread it's the same stupidity.

>Ethiopian
>food

The bathmat is the best part. I like to eat it plain.