Blog posting general

Im going to be doing generally ck stuff all morning. Feel free to join in. Starting off with cleaning the kitchen (.

CLEANING YOUR KITCHEN IS INDEED THE CORRECT COURSE OF PRIMARY ACTION. THAT COOKING SPACE IS AN UNMITIGATED DISASTER.

Correction . Its cold. Starting a fire first.

do u really live like that

How many people have been murdered in your house?

Normally, no. But Ive been sick and said"fuck it" to cleaning the kitchen this week.

I hvae to be honest here, I wish my own kitchen would look as clean and organised as ops

Making progress .

>that wood stove
I remember you from a while back. Oh gosh, this is gonna be a good thread.

I recognize that depressed dog. You're the mongoloid from... Maine I think?... that is assistant newspaper bagger (that thinks he's a manager) in a town in the middle of nowhere that tried to make homemade moonshine. How did that turn out?

I have that same wood burning stove. It heats up our entire living space quite nicely.

Btw, how many dumpsters did you rent for your cleanup effort?

>altoids
even your dog is ashamed of that one

I am that mongoloid . And Im finishing that today hopefully .

I love this guy. He fucks around in the best ways.

None. I got someone I know from a nearby trailer park to bring his truck over.

Don't blow up your dog, that poor thing has seen too much. Let it outside before you 'finish your moonshine' and finally wipe that shithole house off the face of the earth.

OP your thread with the moonshine and weed before had me in tears laughing. 10/10 content famalam

imo you need to do cooking threads and show us the shit you eat from that sad looking market

Time to put together the still .

nice blog

Actually it time to feed the rabbits and chickens. Forgot what time it is.

what kind of life do you live

>barefeet

You want pictures of me washing out pots and listening to audiobooks? This styrofoam is god damned tenacious .

>barefoot in the fucking snow

What the fuck, user?

>styrofoam

what's going on op?

I think a good analogy would be a middle class rural eastern european with a large dash of autism.

Oh and this is going to take all day anyways. So its gonna be a slow thread.

that's sounds pretty comfy

nice layout

Homeworld is my jam, bro. Did you get the remastered collection?

why do you have a n64 game on top of that candle?

and what game is it?

Ive owned every version of that game. Played it until the won servers went down.

I dont know where it came from. Got put there to get it out of the way at one point or another.

Looking more orderly now. I'm digging the magnetic rack.

These instructions are lackluster.

So this thing is not well matched to my kitchen. The outler faces the wrong way with how I can set it up.

Definitely looks like a functional still. Did you get it off amazon? How much was it?

Posters here say it looks like a shithole but his house looks pretty comfy.

200Ish.

Its a mix of both.

The stills akl clean but Ive run out of time. Monday will finish

is this nigga cookin meth

>starting a fire around all that garbage

>depressed looking cat #1
>depressed looking cat #2
>depressed looking dog
>depressed looking house plants
>depressed looking chicken
what kinda shit hole do you live in?

Fire isnt made of magic. It not jump out of that box. Travel a four feet and light a box on fire.

>he thinks fire isn't the breath of the gods

Looking better! Will definitely be monitoring for alck justice.

Now what the h*ck are you saving all those milk bottles for?

They have a deposit on them. I return them every once and awhile.

Rosemary looks fine. Is that sad fucker on the left basil? He's begging you not to hurt him anymore.

Its a jalapeno I just thinned. Ive been nursing its back to health .

If every person on Veeky Forums touched their power rings all at once to summon Captain /Cook/, His homebase would look worse than op's kitchen.
Your, sir, are the reason why we cant have nice things on Veeky Forums

>is this nigga cookin meth

No. What we're witnessing here is a long winded suicide attempt.

I made a still in college, it isn't like there is serious danger for death if you do a little research. Just make sure you toss the first runnings and your condensation coil wont get blocked and you are good.
It tasted bad, too many fusels but was strong as fuck.

uh, Mister Plinkett?

jesus Christ, just clean it, it'll take three hours at most. quit being such a lazy faggot.

What strain is the cannabis?

Its blue dream. Its very popular .

so this nigger never ended up doing anything? fag

Ill do it tomorrow . I didnt want to fall asleep during an additional fire hazard in my house.