Local Companies support communities

Founded in 1989, Papa John's Pizza began building a community of support in Louisville, KY. For every pizza they sold, the donated crayons and pads of paper to black families.

plus papa John's is fucking delicious:

1).Based toppings
2). Free waters for those who dine in store
3). Fresh Iowa mozzarella
4). Gluten Free Options available

Recent Papa John's got an award in Detroit for all the blankets they donated.

I am going to support Papa John's and I urge you to do so as well.

get off Veeky Forums john

>Only black families
That's racist
>Iowa mozzarella
The fuck? That's supposed to be a selling point?
Man, fuck off shill. P John's is nasty shit, fucker never cooks the pizza all the way, and the sauce is like ketchup.

PJs is somehow the only nation chain that is worse than frozen pizza, yet costs more than the rest.

>sugary sauce
>sugary dough
>rubbery toppings

The only good thing is the dipping sauce, but other places have that now, and you can even make it at home (it's just melted butter with garlic powder).

all of the toppings are fresh besides the meats which are refrigerated

t. 2yrs at papa schlongs

I hate blacks though
I'll never buy this pizza again

Why does he look so artificial?

they must be doing something to really badly fuck up those toppings then.

Back to your garbageboard, alt-right boy

Papa Cuck's is the worst of the bunch. Only flyovers trailer people would ever think that shit is good.

Stay cucked, goyim

>donated crayons and pads of paper to black families.

I have calculated it is not rational to order a pizza if my time is worth less than $30/hour. And the stuff I make is much better.

go back to tumblr faggot

ikr? If I have to put on pants and interact with someone, I might as well go to the store.

Why does Papa John's include banana peppers with every pizza? They're gross, and only people in flyover states who see shit like Olive Garden as authentic Italian think they're too spicy.

>donated crayons and pads of paper to black families

Fucking dropped

>the donated crayons and pads of paper to black families.

One brand of pizza I will never buy now.

>2). Free waters for those who dine in store
Unless you mean bottled water, how in the fuck is this supposed to be a selling point?

I live in Louisville in and his wife used to come in where I worked a lot, she's nice

That's ironic, I used to come in his wife.

Papa John's is good if you live in Louisville or go to UofL. I'd buy bacon cheese sticks and a large meat lovers pizza or BBQ chicken pizza every other day with my meal plan and they'd bring it right to my dorm.

Anywhere else? FUCK NO. I order from Jet's or Domino's now. Sometimes Larosa's when I go to Reds games or want a calzone.

I've only had Papa Johns once, and it was over seasoned to death, we had two different pizzas, but you could barely tell them apart by taste alone.

>the donated crayons and pads of paper to black families.
holy shit white people, just fucking stop

Papa bless

Dude was a whiny bitch about having to give his workers health care. Fuck him and his shitty pizza

>Iowa mozzarella
This is generally accepted as not being a good thing, user.

>having to give his workers health care.
That would be the customer having to pay more.