HOME COOKING

In this tread we post any thing we made at home and others leave kind words of encouragement and delight in the deliciousness...good ol fashioned southern cooking coming in

>it's on a plate and not in the bin

:thinking:

>bin
Does the queen know you are a homosex?

There are plenty of legitimate reasons the US South gets ridiculed. But until your pic of a plate if garbage, food was not one. Good job.

The fuck are crack potatoes?

I'm not sure what you're getting at, I'm also not the same person you're replying to

Do you think everyone who uses the word bin is from the UK? Do you have a passport?

Yes I think everyone who uses the word bin is from the UK

Ok well you're wrong.
I have 3 bins in my garage. One for general waste, one for recycling and one for green waste such as tree and plant cuttings.

I don't live anywhere near the UK.

2 16oz containers of sour cream,8oz of cooked and chopped bacon,2 cups of shredded cheese,1 package of ranch dip,1 30oz bag of hash browns. in a large bowl mix together the sour cream,bacon,cheese,and ranch dip,mix until well combined,then stir in the hash browns.Spread the mixture into a sprayed 13x9 casserole dish,and bake for 50 to 60 minutes in a preheated oven to 400 degrees.Let set before serving.

Whats the hardest part about managing that many bins? coming out to your parents?

Sounds like a good recipe

No idea what you're talking about, I'm married to a woman with a pussy and have a child that came out of it sleeping in a cot 1 metre away

>flyovers

>look mom, I used the buzzword again

>meter
nice bait

If you think that recipe is something a human being would cook and eat, you are filth. Please disconnect your computer and only associate with the other animals in your trailer park from now on.

If you think that potatoes with sour cream, cheese, and bacon (aka a basic "loaded potato") is filth you're a complete dipfuck

Sounds like you need to disconnect your computer and go have a holiday themed conversation with your family.

Or does your autism not allow for that?

Buying a bunch of prepackaged, low quality shit from walmart and mixing it together is a far cry from taking a whole, raw potato and baking it with real cheese (not that pre shredded wax in a bag), then adding bacon and home-cultured sour cream. The fact that you believe they are remotely comparable just goes to show that you are part of the lower class.

>home cultured sour cream
are you growing that shit in the window sill next to your jizz rag?

I do grow it in the window sill, but I do not have a jizz rag.

Southern white trash who think walmart is the pinnacle of food shopping actually buy, cook and eat this garbage.

The cot must have really done a number on the missus's snatch.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>thinks he's part of the upper class

the only class you're part of is the massive faggot class.

Rice with oyster mushrooms cooked in lamb boullion. It turned out amazingly tasty and it took like zero effort. Ddfinetly would reccomend.

Kek

You probably learned English from a British teacher. No one says bin to refer to a trashcan or trashbin elsewhere.

>Spending Christmas alone
>Ride my bike to the store to pick up some things; Got a Cross Rib Roast
>Come back out to see someone has stolen my bike seat

I was fucking pissed and laughing in the same breath

That all looks great except for the fuckig ketchup on the meatloaf god I hate that

And those peas look like mush

But I'd "grub" on that

I thought it was cold potato salad with bacon. Your recipe is disgusting sounding. Cooked sour cream and ranch and soggy hash browns. Wow.

Ausfag here, just wanted to inform you that everybody I know refers to 'trashcans' as bins.

I think you were probably a little arousec too you fruit.

I'm amerifat and I just wanted to let you know only white and black trash refer to trash recepticles as anything other than "bins."