What kind of business should I start? Bitcoin is dead now. I need new quick get rich schemes

What kind of business should I start? Bitcoin is dead now. I need new quick get rich schemes.

Attached: 1521309020136.png (720x1280, 898K)

That's a fattie. Won't brap.

Attached: 1520960325653.gif (500x220, 991K)

and looks hairy
disgusting

unironically these

and i think i see poo poo. must be pajeets wife shanaya

That's the kind of girl you get drunk and tag team with your black friend. Gross. Disgusting.

Attached: 1521314040454.jpg (3648x2736, 1.17M)

Where the fk are the tanlines?

If you think bitcoin is dead dont even think of starting a business....cuz after a bad month you will think your business is dead ayy lmao :D:D stupid people should be tagged -.-

Attached: 1518297134705.jpg (240x210, 6K)

wtf this bitch has a hairy ass crack and no tan lines, who captioned this? an albino?

no hair but she's a fat ass i can tell by her foliculitis

bRAP LINES ARE REAL

virgins detected

you guys have no clue how good that shit feels

That’s such a disgusting do nothing body

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1494373257454.jpg (600x456, 29K)

It Looks disgusting, even if offered for free I would not give away my virginity to some hairy pajeet ass.

keep up the good work

Attached: 1511072156664.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

t. Virgin for life

no man. i prefer a bitch that 1. doesnt smell like shit and 2. doesnt have a hairy fucking asscrack, and probably hairy asshole and disgusting bush vagina.
so you fail in every single way possible. shut the fuck up you fucking virgin neet

I‘d rather be a virgin for life than waste my precious seed on fat hairy brown asses.

these niggas know wassup mane.
big assess are made for big dicks, twigs get their uteruses destroyed by sizeable meat
>t. unironically once injured a skinny girl badly enough that we had to stop having sex for 24 hours

24 hours? stfu u larping faggot.
try 2 weeks after destroying a pussy so bad she had to go to the hospital because she started bleeding. get on my level.

t. black monkey

I have a ten inch dick and you're a fag who probably wants to see

Attached: sniffsniff.gif (500x375, 903K)

lol the difference is I actually stopped when I noticed she was in pain faggot. breaking bottles in her pussy doesn't count btw
not black
highly doubt it, and nice projection, faggot

You sound pathetic, you put pussy on a pedestal dude. It's quality over quantity and the way some of you faggots talks about women is laughable because I know you're either a shitskin or ugly as fuck so you're ready for any sort of intimate connection with a woman or you have such low standards that you have a skewed perspective of yourself and think you're hot shit when you're really not.

How much vaporware do I need for that?

sniff sniff

Attached: sniff sniff.png (272x202, 43K)

Anyone want to start a paypal investment ring? Get some gift cards with around 20$ or so, link them to paypal to get a $1000 limit unverified, we invest money in real estate stocks or something of that nature that pays out passive interest, we share the extra loot with other to get them in, and we let the ring grow as more people join. Anyone interested?

>t.anons pyramid scheme

Investments can even out to a lot of money over time for not doing much. That sounds like a fair way to win the game. I just need some monetary assistance getting started. That's all.

t. wants to see

No a ring not a pyramid!

Attached: IMG_20161219_014240_802.jpg (356x633, 61K)

Exactly. But we've probably got to keep it small to begin with, to build up growth.