This is JUST getting ridiculous at this point I want this gook to stop being a faggot and to start shilling hard...

This is JUST getting ridiculous at this point I want this gook to stop being a faggot and to start shilling hard otherwise this goes below $1

Attached: 1520773733628.jpg (650x406, 28K)

dApps soon m8. I'm sad I dont have money right now to dump more in. Have to run the numbers to see if its worth for me to dump other shit coins and put into this.

I'm just gonna buy more to average out my buy in a little bit. Its ICX or nothing baby, brainlet life.

Please. Please make it stop. It hurts. Bought from $4-$10. I was told $50 eom. $100 eoy. The Korean ethereum. The next Neo.

Please Veeky Forums, tell me it'll be OK

No dapps until q4

>The Korean ethereum
>Samsung of blockchains

Attached: IconSpaceMission.jpg (284x402, 43K)

I-CON you

I thought I bought the bottom a few days ago but I hate chinks even more now FUCK

Attached: ICXisKillingMe.png (1200x457, 672K)

Didn't think I'd get the opportunity to stack another 1000 of these but it's looking like a good time soon

Bought the dip 2 days ago now -20% if it doesn't recover by tomorrow ill dump this shitcoin and never consider it ever again

>buying high selling low

You sound like a smart guy

>He fell for the hodl meme and bought it overpriced at post ico pump
>Blames the gooks for losing his money

Attached: asdwoau.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Attached: ICX To XVG.jpg (1161x540, 61K)

sell it all if u dont have the balls, us iconchads dont need to shill to you fags, we will hold through the nuclear winter. Have fun buying back when the pump starts
t. 270k icx holder

I bought it 2 days ago too and rode that double top mountain all the way down from 3250.
I'm never gonna dump at the current price thoug

Pump to 4 $ wew nigger

So? Is making a year long investment that bad?

Holy shit dude. I only have 25k ICX. You didn’t sell any at $12?

Also, what are your honest thoughts? I don’t think ICOs will do much in this bear market. No one has $$ to throw around. I’m getting tired of team being shitty at communication.

shitty communication kek, im not gonna help you on this one

You could have sold at $12. It will reach that ever again, you dumb nigger.

I cant sell because Ill kill myself if it somehow goes back up after I sell. Im going to double my stack once it reaches an obvious floor

AAAAAaaand. We're back. That was close

>The korean ethereum
Ethereum is already ethereum you fucking dork ultimative nigger faggot
I bought at 2$ and sold at 8$ because i knew this shit will trap many faggots into bagholding.

Attached: 1472145850726.jpg (540x541, 46K)