Anyone here suffering through an extremely limited diet because of diseases / specific reasons...

Anyone here suffering through an extremely limited diet because of diseases / specific reasons ? I suffer from gastritis, lactose and gluten intolerance. There's basically close to nothing i can eat, and anything even REMOTELY industrial is basically a death sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J55vgxNaaBY
assets.donaldjtrump.com/HCReformPaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You deserve to die because of your weak faggot genes

Edgy.

My dad's got IBS, makes it annoying to cook for the family but he's a trooper and I like steak and veggies anyways

Yeah IBS is annoying as fuck. The worst part is that some people with IBS tolerate food while some other don't. IBS is a very personal trouble.

if they're gonna shit themselves in 5 minutes anyways they might as well eat what they want.

I don't have a diagnosed problem, but since I switched to whole foods (mostly steamed veggies) I feel much better, sleep much better and get less tired. This huge difference probably comes from me switching from a shit diet (too much simple carbs, too much msg and other additives ) to a diet with very few ingredience (almost no processed or prepackaged food, no meat, no fish, no eggs, no milk products except for high quality butter). I even save money doing this.

>no meat
>no fish

... why ?

I have IBD, fite me. It doesn't really limit my diet, admittedly, except for the part where I'm limited to hospital food for a good 30% of the year from the constant surgery.

Die, Bernie cuck

Nutritionfacts.org is my main source of information on nutrition. Meat consumption is associated with many health risks and fish makes me smell fishy for a day after having some. Legumes and beans are a much better source of proteine anyway (and also provide some needed fiber). I had many digestive issues prior to my switch (stomach pain, bloating, constipation) and now it is all gone. Also my skin got way less dry and is really soft now. Oh, and eating animal proteine makes my body odour stronger so being vegan has that bonus besides all the known benefits.

What sort of things do you get when you go out to eat?
Say you want to have your birthday at a restaurant of some description - do you have to settle for vegetarian restaurants/meals without bread for example ?

This

Post infective irritable bowel syndrome leading to ongoing gluten and lactose intolerance. It developed over a period of a month out of nowhere and I could only eat water and porridge for 8 months.

Nowadays i'm eating maize bread that looks and kinda tastes like a sponge instead of actual bread, though it gets better after a while.

You just stink of rotting beans now.

>1 week ago
>take friend out for birthday dinner to a new ramen place
>I order the pork ramen, eat almost all of it
>wake up at 5:30 AM next morning with seriously distended stomach and severe pain
>manage to go back to sleep
>wake up again at 8:30 with severe pain
>diarrhea for days
>Every day the following week, have pain/bloating no matter what I eat, especially bad at night and in the early AM
>Still going on today

What the fuck is wrong with me, internet doctors. It all started with that pork ramen, I think.

I have ibs c. Bloating at/after 6pm almost every night, sometimes with gnawing or painful bloating. Hemmerhoids too. Eating keto/low carb makes it go away, but its hard to do over the holidays without offending anyone

thats the exact opposite opinion of bernie
do you even know what liberals and conservatives value?

you deserve to die because you post on Veeky Forums

Maybe intestinal parasites. Go to the fucking doctor.

Have you tried not being a colossal faggot?

Truth

Heh, reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=J55vgxNaaBY

I have gastritis and most likely a gluten intolerance but I love pizza and spicy food too much to stop.

I thinks its mild for me though so I can power through it, my condolences OP.

Start taking 1/4th tsp of kratom every morning, it will fix you.

>medical care
>usa
Hahaha

lmao you fucking retarded cuck

>drumpf fags will literally rather die slowly and painfully from an easily curable condition than sign up for a healthcare program that has obama's name attached to it

kys whore

trumps healthcare plan is literally more extensive than obamas you ignorant retard

>immediately repeal obamacare and defer coming up with a single thing to replace it for 4 years when he'll be out of office
>trumps... plan

>im a retarded faggot who cant read

go back to l eddit

>have no argument
>call them reddit

Sage for off-topic

fuck off stupid whore

does it bother you that white women supported trump more than shillary? :)

What does that have to do with the fact that Trump has put forward absolutely zero healthcare plan alternative, and is just putting the problem off onto whoever gets elected after him (most likely a dem)? Yet you for some reason claim claim his "plan" is more extensive, and call other people stupid and retarded, despite it being a fact (Fact) that he's put forward zero (Zero) plan whatsoever.

The first post is the best post

Sure thing. I am allergic to:

>wheat, gluten in general
>corn
>soy
>dairy
>tree nuts
>land nuts

It's annoying, to say the least. Guess it's good that I like rice and beans.

literally on his website like all of his other positions: assets.donaldjtrump.com/HCReformPaper.pdf

>"Where is specific detail XYZ hurr durr"
doesn't have any information to work with

>"and is just putting the problem off onto whoever gets elected after him"
he actually hasn't done any legislation, mainly because he's not the president yet you fucking dipshit

God, you're retarded.

I'm not supposed to eat dairy, nightshades, & chocolate in addition to generally having to really watch my sugar intake & my doctor urging me to "avoid gluten" (which I...no. Thanks.)

I'm chronically ill with no real "cure" and medication doesn't work for me, no matter what dietary changes I make I see little difference anyways so fuck it I might as well have fun. I do try to limit sugar & chocolate though cuz that's one of the biggest & easiest for me to avoid.

what illness? I have finally found a diet that helps my chronic illness

Lupus, Fibromyalgia, some weird genetic mutation having to do with blood that I don't remember the name of, topped w/ RA & run of the mill hypothyroid (which doesn't have to be...horrible, it's just annoying to keep up with on top of everything else)

I've definitely cut out a lot of super processed stuff (I was diagnosed w/ Fibro over ten years ago at this point so I can't really remember how I felt or are previously lol) and I do notice a difference in flares when I have too much sugar, but even when my doctor was like "okay let's try veganism here's a meal plan to follow and vitamins" I'm still the same perpetually achey, exhausted person I am when I eat red sauce and drink hot cocoa lmao.

great argument fucktard

exactly the intellectual level i expect from a bunch of non-chefs and tattooed chain-smoking convicts

Doesn't sound all that different from what I'm suffering from. Look into aajonus vonderplanitz and his book "we want to live". It is the most radical diet, it sounds insane, but it does actually work. I could send you the pdf books if you want.

Kill yourselves.