Is this the autistic version of ReviewBrah?

Is this the autistic version of ReviewBrah?

youtube.com/watch?v=rdtzXeL4KKk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7XUxt6jfBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ReviewBrah is the autistic version of ReviewBrah

Man fast food joints should give free lottery tickets with each meal
A shitty meal and the trill of wasting a couple bucks a match made in heaven

Ayyyy, my man, loudposter!

Lost my buttocks when he said I went back to Taco Bell. Could picture this guy visiting Taco bell several times a day and freaking out the staff.

i came here to post this.
word for word what i was gonna type aswell

HELLO MY MAIN MAN. I HOPE YOU FIND YOURSELF IN GOOD FORTUNES AND SPIRITS ON THIS FINE CHRISTMAS EVE.

i think you are right. did you see the intro to his video from earlier today?

youtube.com/watch?v=w7XUxt6jfBQ

MORE SHOUTING OF CHRISTMAS WISHES

>hab-enero
>those slow downs
>3/10 Robert Dyer heat scale
>anti tax rhetoric
When I watch ReviewBrah, I wonder what's going on in his house or his life (or what his mom is doing). With this guy I want nothing to do with what's behind that Christmas wrapping paper.

Hahahaha, I knew it. At least he looks like a harmless autist, not the crazy Chris Chan types. On a side note, Chris-Chan's food reviews are insane, you'd think he was feeding the trolls, but then you realize he's just out of touch with reality and has no social skills.

this kind of person is common in rural flyover states. wisconsin, south ohio, kentucky are chalk full of roberts. im not sure if hes actually handicapped or just dumb or what.

>chalk full

it's "chock"

>it's "chock"

It's chawk

shut up or ill make you eat chalk

make you eat chock*

chaahk*

>he knows about a reddit containment board

This is some special autism/downs.

This is pure cretinism.

No Tarnation Bob? wtf Robert?

>With this guy I want nothing to do with what's behind that Christmas wrapping paper.

legit kek'd

robert dyer is our guy tho

I will never understand people who decide out of the blue "let's start a youtube channel and review stuff hehe!" and then just upload shit like this as if anybody fucking cares. What a depressing god damn existence I am going to go get drunk and commit suicide now what the fuck I hate my life

sounds redundant. fuck them both and fuck you for advertising.

>641 videos

God this thread reeks of newfag.
Robert Dyer was doing this shit way before Reviewbrah.
I bet you faggots don't even know about Henry's Kitchen.

Don't talk shit about this guy; he's pretty cool.

welcome
WELCOME

>chris chan food reviw's

wait, what?

i know he wrote a little review of the burger and slush he had during the ohio trip but i don't think that's what he's talking about, also would like to know.

A post on his hers its whatever the hell it goes by nowadays FB.

>I just tried the #Whopperrito; for its price, I'd say it is of good value. It has no mayonnaise, has melted cheese on it, as well as what I recognize to be a mildly spicy chili sauce, like they give in those packets at Wendy's. I feel it would be better if they offered it with guacamole (preferred) or sour cream.
>I rather change my feeling in the #Whopperrito; I feel the chili sauce, something in it, really did not agree with me; had diarrhea.

What faggot waste there time watching other people eat shit on youtube ?

videos
fame is a weed that grows slowly in the beginning

Saw this in the catalogue was coming to post this