Merry christmas mother fucker

It's christmas. What did you coocked for today ? I don't really care about your main course, just post your dessert right now. Bonus point for what english guy seems to call : "Yule log" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule_log_(cake)
Post your bûche de Noël.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm6_P4_KJT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pan de pascua
I'd take a picture but it's not really flashy on the outside, and I haven't dug into it yet

Yeah I fucked up when rolling it. Next year I'll try to not drink as much

ROAST CHICKEN W GRAVY, STUFFING, POTATOES, AND GREEN BEANS

Made banana bread, the greatest sweet bread.

Prime rib with au jus and baked potatoes.

Makin a meat loaf and some mashed tators for me and my madre.

Christmas is tomorrow you piece of shit

>christmas eve is now the 25
fuck off

Post pictures ladies

Looks great, OP. Merry Christmas!

It doesn't matter my man, it looks great! Merry Christmas.

My grocery store closes in 2 hours and I need to think of something to make for myself tomorrow since Ill be spending xmas alone

maybe queso dip?

Roasted some chestnuts by way of Chef John.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vm6_P4_KJT4

Not xmas yet

Ate fucking tuna salad all day because its the only seafood that doesn't make me want to throw up

Christmas pudding.

And here's a blurry pic of it on fire.

Christmas hotdogs and hash

cod on top of some brown rice and vegetables (shallot, kale, peas, capers)

look quite tasty desu. not very traditional tho.

My family sees me as incapable so I'm watching them cook.

Here's my buche that I made with my sister. I'd like to try a different recipe. What recommendations do you guys have?

sriracha raped chicken wings with a pinch of garlic salt added to them.
What am i in for?

roast butterflied leg of lamb
cold spaghetti w/prosciutto, stuffing, garlic, chilli, parsley
prawns
roast veggies

rocky road cheesecake for dessert, pic related (I have never made a cheesecake before)

straight scotch because I've run out of eggnog

Ferme la bûche

i got drunk on whiskey in the shower, now i'm helping mum with the turkey

tell you what lads, goose lard does something fucking magical to roast potatoes

A ton of various Christmas cookies
Grandma cooked stuffed cabbage

Looks cute!

also that prick with the fish salad can fuck right off. it's christmas dinner, not a ladies' lunch on a balmy summer day you melon

thought it was a burned roast from the thumbnail

I don't celebrate but I love seeing what crazy desserts everyone makes for Christmas.

Last night I hung out with some friends and we all got Chinese food. Oddly enough I was the only Jew but it was a good thing I was there because they kept calling pizza places and wondering why no one was answering. I was like "yo I got this I know where we can get food on Christmas Eve."

To "celebrate" today I got myself some fancy doughnuts from a local bakery on Friday and I'm going to have one or two today.

That guy is a jew. Whitefish salad is traditional jew food. Actually I had some yesterday for lunch kek.

are you 12?
Depressing
rockin the straight rum that my bro in law got me. It's called Pyrat.
Came in a fancy box that looks like a book

Christmas is a church day and nothing more for my family. Christmas Eve is the big deal.
My parents came to visit the week of Thanksgiving and have been staying with my brother. They'll be leaving to go back to Euroland on the 3rd. I'm not going to services with them today, but we had the Christmas Eve meal together yesterday. Surprisingly, my brother wasn't a dick.

I cooked nothing but brought two types of smoked salmon, some prawn cocktail and a pound of cooked crab claw meat to my brother's house for the holiday. He fried an eel and his wife made a type of cheesecake we like with sour cherry compote and baked a loaf of bread. Using bro's kitchen, my mother cooked a metric fucktonne of other dishes including
• octopus in paprika sauce with potatoes
• cod in tomato sauce with pasta
• carp paprika soup
• baked carp fillets with tomato sauce
• octopus salad
• cod salad
• fried cod
• crayfish with lemon and butter
• "leavened" perch (perch is cooked then put in a jar with pieces of bread and various spices, topped with salt water and allowed to ferment; the perch tingle with carbonation as you eat them)

Was all good, although I don't like fried freshwater eel.

buches where such a marketing fad this year, to think last year everybody was "yew it's 2015 buches are has been man".

>jewish on christmas day

booooooooooooooooooooo

made a chocolate tiramisu which was really just about adding some dark cocoa in the mousse and replacing the coffee with water+cocoa and it ended up better than expected (really feared it would turn bitter but didnt)

I made a turkey and cheese wrap with what I had left in the fridge. Maybe going to kill myself later.

Take me with you.

Made malt bread and creamed kale for Christmas potluck.

OP here. For a buche cake :
8eggs, 250g sugar
Mix it Well for 5 minutes on a bain marie (water bath or whatever you call this) till it triple the size. eventually add vanilla for a better taste
Add 250g of floor slowly without fucking up th dough
Oven at 180° for 10 minutes (à layer not as Big as mine)
Once it's cooked wrap it with humid towels so it doesn't dry with the air till it's no longer hot

For the inside put whatever you want. Next time I'm gonna try to do some chocolat praliné and use less crème fraîche.
Then you just need to wrap it. As long as the cake isn't dry and not too Big it should be easy

Every two seconds i wonder how you say something in english, use wikipedia and see they use the french words. I'll never get used to that