What's your favorite bread?

What's your favorite bread?
Obviously there are situations that call for specific kinds, but overall I use potato bread for fucking everything

Baguette

I like cheezy garlic bread from pizza hut mmm so tasty. Dipped in cheese sauce and ranch It's the best especially if you have macaroni and cheese with pepperoni pizza with it

My general go-to is pumpernickel or Russian rye. Any dark bread, really.

The croissant

fresh sourdough

rye sourdough

>pumpernickel

my nigga

FPBP

Sourdough.

sourdough that has fermented at least 20 hours before baking

I like biscuits

what is that? looks amazing

Seeded granary boule tbqh

Classic french baguette, so versatile in that it's big enough to be trimmed to a variety of different sizes and shapes.
The crunch of the crust contrasted with the soft spongy interior makes it perfect for sandwiches and soup.

this garlic artichoke loaf

I've never actually had potato bread. What does it taste like compared to half whole wheat (my usual)? Is there a strong potato-y taste or is it just moister and denser?

It's so good. I don't eat bread a lot but when I do its potato bread

I believe that it's good, but what does it taste like? Is it just normal bread? Can you taste the difference? If so, what is different?

no potato-E taste just moister and denser like you said
It's good shit

God now I want some

I believe in bread! :)

Thanks for posting this. It looks delicious.

butifel

The honey wheat bread from Outback is incredibly kino

Also really love their red pepper hummus, sesame, and garlic bread

Any bread. I'm addicted to bread, and a substantial amount of my pocket money always goes to the local bakery.

>pocket money
underage b&

French for the most part.

I will eat sourdough or Italian at times.
Sourdough makes an interesting substitute for french bread when doing sauce and bread or a french bread pizza.

Danish rye bread with whole seeds. It's pretty darn delicious and you should make it ASAP

Kouign amann

The more nuts and seeds and shit it's covered in and/or composed of, the better.

Real pumpernickel. Not the americanized shit, so I just bake my own. Keeps incredibly well to boot.

Sourdough but has to have a crust top, key to any bread being good really

Cute girl :3

Pedophile, pls go.

ciabatta

JalapeƱo and Three Cheese.

Did you make this?

I'm just getting into baking and that looks so fucking good. Mind sharing?

It also has to actually be sour, there's a lot of bad sourdough that just tastes like white bread

It's not a bread. A cake or a pastry, idk how you'd call it in English, but not a bread.
Japan got it wrong, but basing an entire manga/anime on bread isn't easy.

100% unleavened unsweetened rye, baked for 16 hours in a steamy oven. I make two loaves every few weeks, haven't purchased store bread (empty bread) since I started.

Soda bread. The delicacy of the potatonigger.