amazon.com/gp/product/B00H5DTAXS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
artofmanliness.com/2012/12/17/the-surprisingly-manly-history-of-hot-cocoa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_chocolate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off.

Thanks for the bump
faggot.

Why not use fresh grated ginger?

I'd rather have a packet of ready made hot cocoa that doesn't taste like coconut and ghost pepper to be h senpai

Coconut Milk doesn't really taste very much like coconut desu.

its more just a good fatty medium for the other ingredients

I've seen fresh ginger do strange things when heated in milk.. maybe that was cow's milk and it;d be fine in coconut milk.. I have some root so will try it next cup.

Could you add some more pretension?

I left out that I added a few hundred mg's
of L- Tyrosine... does that satisfy you?

>Stevia
Why

I have a sweet tooth and want to avoid the beetus

now if you've tried stevia powder and hated it but never tried the liquid extract... let me tell you there is no comparison.. the Liquid is the essence of sweet... its literally perfect. and no beetus.

Or, you know, you could just eat less sugar user. It takes a lot of sugar to get diabetes.

I thank you for the encouragement

I eat literally zero added sugars.. unless it ends up in some prepared foods I occasionally eat

I do not find the liquid stevia objectionable at all.. haven;t used honey, agave or any other type of sugar sweetener for years..

>cinnamon

Is meme hot chocolate the new hipster trend?

let it be

I am a bit old to be a hipster but when you understand Pleroma you neither identify as or deny being anything

stufffs good ,yo.... good buzzz from the anandamide and the high capsaicin, really tastey and a nice lasting high

those don't look like ghost peppers to me

wheres the chocolate part to this hot chocolate recpipie

amazon.com/gp/product/B00H5DTAXS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

its in the second picture..

they look like every ghost pepper picture I see online and they clearly say "Ghost Peppers" on the box..

I did not do a DNA test though to see so I'll stipulate they could be soemthing other but they are damned hot and hotter than habeneros I usually eat

Delete yourself vegan retard.

You can still get type 1 diabetes you know.

I am gonna try this right now.. thanks OP... sounds great... too bad so many losers can't appreciate your excellent efforts..

Hot peppers? In chocolate milk? Is this a meme? Do ppl willingly do this?

"Aztecs were especially fond of adding chili pepper, which gave the drink a delightful burn going down"

artofmanliness.com/2012/12/17/the-surprisingly-manly-history-of-hot-cocoa/

"Maya ground cocoa seeds into a paste and mixed it with water, cornmeal, chili peppers, and other ingredients"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_chocolate

>Inb4 a /pol/tard makes a stupidly insane remark about native americans

if you wanted to have fiery, mostly liquid shits, why didn't you just eat at a really cheap mexican restaurant

I am not certain how you arrived at such a conclusion but of this I am sure. You could not be more wrong in everything you state.