Why are they criminally underrated?

Why are they criminally underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91ACwZj8a7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause they're always located in high criminal areas

Mostly this, minus the likely racist implications. But yeah, for one thing they're regional and for another they for some weird reason tend to be around low income areas specifically

However, they are good....it's not "fast casual" quality or anything it's on the same level as McDs and Wendy's and whatnot but that being said it's really good stuff and really cheap

Lol, I just noticed that.

There are a couple Rally's in my area but I've never been, hell I didn't even know they were there til recently. I'm gonna go to one soon and get a couple chicken bites boxes. $2 for chicken nuggets and fries is a great deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=91ACwZj8a7M

Same.

absolute best fries

would reviewbrah dare venture to a rallys for a ghetto style food review?

Shakes are good quailty "bad" fast food shakes
Food is excessively hot
Prices are criminally low

But everything literally tastes the same, sometimes you want that taste, but more than 2 days in a row will get you to kill yourself.

Side note: has anyone drove through the left side without realizing and had to reach over to the passenger window? Just wondering...

This and the staff is usually a group of wild niggers

the one near me is not in too bad of an area

Don't worry, they're just as scared of you as you are of them.

they fuckin better be

Wow, think of all the hamburgers/lives you can steal with that

I only know about them because, in the final video diary of Ricardo Lopez (the one where he kills himself), you can hear an ad for their 99 cent big chicken sandwich as he starts to cut his hair off. It always makes me wonder if maybe he was having second thoughts about not eating one more time before he prepared for his suicide.

i would NEVER do such a thing, user!

I think that sandwich is now 2.50 with the 2 for 5 deal. Inflation's a bitch

Shooting niggers is basically saving the human race fuck nuts

>Saving the human race
>By killing the first race

Yes?

They are an obsolete model. It is time we choose one race to enter the future with.

Why not just colonize Mars and make it an all white zone

The niggers can take mars.

>colonize Mars
Fuck Off, we're full.

None of the ones near me are. All white suburbs where the average home price is $250k+

>Food is excessively hot
I... what?

We tryin but NASA funding keeps getting cut so we can pay for welfare checks and 50 million dollar air superiority jets to fight a war against sand people with no airforce

Best fries hands down. That crispy outside with mushy inside is perfect

God I love Checkers, but every location is a bit out the way. I don't really want to drive that far to get their food.

Now that you mention it...why did I never notice this before?

I used to always get the chili cheese burger, two of those, medium fry, and a strawberry shake, it was sloppy but delicious

Last time I went they said they didn't serve it anymore, even though it was literally just a basic hamburger with chili and cheese sauce on it

This is unironically true. I've been to 3 checkers in my life. Each one has been in a legit dangerous neighborhood.

Thats creepily true, all 3 near me are in the shady/rundown parts of town.

In Memphis it's in a neighborhood called Hickory Hill, which 10 years ago was a flourishing neighborhood. There's a murder there every 3 days now and there are no stores left in the malls.

To be fair, kek, the Checkers is always busy.

Dude this so much. The chicken bites box is GOAT for after the bar munchies.
>3am
>bars close down
>walk down to the rallys a block away and get like 3 bites boxes with buffalo sauce
>shitload of food for $6

Because I've never heard of it.
I wish pic related was a chain. I haven't been there in many a year (in my hometown of Ontario California). There chili cheese fries were ungodly and some of their burgers were... Ungodly.

Derp. Forgot pic

My first time at one I did that and was alone in my truck. I had no idea wtf was going on and then realized I'm mentally handicapped. I had to put the parking brake on, unbuckle my seat belt and crawl over to the passenger side while hanging out the window. I was so embarrassed I didn't go back for like 6 hours after that. I ran out of fries. I also found out at Fazolis it is unlimited bread sticks and I had always went to the drive thru and got only my 2 or 3 or whatever. After that I started going inside alone to eat and get like 15 of those things. Now both places are closed for the last 7-8 years and I don't know why. They were in great locations and super busy nonstop.

I never knew how much I wanted this. Imagine the jokes!

"Sheeeeeet mayne, I'm here to get a Rally burger."

>Dude this so much.
>3am
>bars close down
>walk down to the rallys a block away and get like 3 bites boxes with buffalo sauce
>shitload of food for $6
>get beaten and robbed, then shot in the chest
>car stolen
>lose life because cheap, greasy fast food
Everything went better than expected.