Cigarette?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPhL05Zon6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't you READ?

>he doesn't want to seriously harm those around him

dumbass

>he doesn't vaporize and inhale delicious calorie free food

get on my level son. Vaping is arguably more Veeky Forums related than tobacco.

Pic related this stuff is delicious

I don't understand, if I walk into a bakery currently baking and huff that baked goodness, all that does is instigate hunger. How do you think that breathing tasty food tricks your brain into thinking you are consuming it?

>inhaling these chemicals is better than inhaling those!
I'd rather just have a cigarette. Im not a child that needs sweets constantly

It's the same thing as when you crave doughnuts, for example. When you want a doughnut you're like "I bet I could it 3 doughnuts right now goddamn." But after one, MAYBE two doughnuts you're like "I don't want to eat doughnuts ever again." Ejuice/vapor is very flavorful, and certain flavors can even mimic mouth feels such as "creamy," "rich," "dense" so they really are satisfying. Also nicotine is an appetite suppressant, so if you are vaping with nicotine that further reduces craving for sweets.

I've actually lost weight since quitting cigarettes.

Literally the same flavoring agents found on the shelves at super markets, dissolved in the same base used for asthma inhalers.

Cigarette after a nice meal is GOAT

Fuck off back to where you came from faggot

why are cigarette smokers so insecure? Is change really that frightening?

I've already gotten 2 people to switch to vaping, and have already had 5 middle-aged women (who I run into on smoke breaks at work) ask me about vaping and telling me they want to switch.

I quit when my son was born 7 months ago because I'm not a pussy faggot

Have not had a single cig since then. Go back to your shitty vaping subreddit with all of your m'lady friends and never come back

Yeah, smokers are in the minority at my workplace.

>my son
Keep telling yourself that.

Just go away, back to your vaping shithole of a website where you can upboat your buddies and downboat people like me who don't agree with with faggotry

Same. In my company we have about 170 staff and about 4 smoke

>reddit

You seem to know a lot about Reddit, user?

Ah yes, all those frosted corn cereal flavored products I buy. Where does the nicotine come in?

I know more than enough to direct these faggots back to where they came from, that's it

If you have an account on that dump of a site you should kill you're a self immediately

>why are cigarette smokers so insecure?
I'm thinking (at least some of it) is guerilla marketing by resisting tobacco companies who feel vapes and shit are intruding on their market, they even tried to get the stuff banned a while back, so they're clearly not interested in investing or adapting in new technology that people want.

*your

>wife gives birth to half black kid
>unleashes his anger on the Internet.
Classic.
:^)

This is why you have to go back. You have no idea what I've just said.

I'm not American and there's hardly any black people where I live

kek

Aww, someone's still cranky from abstinence!

>and there's hardly any black people where I live
One more now, m8

>I've already gotten 2 people to switch to vaping

They wanted you to shut up and leave them alone. They still smoke cigs when you're not around.

And those middle-aged women? You probably wait for them around the corner, before "conveniently" appearing with your vape.

Kek

>They wanted you to shut up and leave them alone. They still smoke cigs when you're not around.

Nope, they're totally into vaping now. One coworker even went to a vape shop on his lunch break because he was so excited to check out new flavors.

>And those middle-aged women? You probably wait for them around the corner, before "conveniently" appearing with your vape.

There's only one place to go for cigarette breaks and they initiated every conversation about vaping. I'm not the type of person to harp on someone for drinking/smoking/whatever. Live and let live is my policy, but if someone starts asking questions I'm not going to ignore them.

>I'm not the type of person to harp on someone for drinking/smoking/whatever. Live and let live is my policy

>why are cigarette smokers so insecure? Is change really that frightening?

>get on my level son

Really makes you think...

:^)

So uh I like unfiltered American Spirits personally, how about you guys?

why the fuck do they not sell those where i live.

some places only sell blue, not turquoise, even. and yet they've added menthol green's.

what the fuck.

I don't know man, a lot of places don't have them. Many a time while out of town I've had to settle for unfiltered Camels, which aren't terrible but aren't that great either, not to mention not as cost efficient.

Cigars

Rocky patel has some tasty sticks. Tried the vtg 1990. Breddy good

>vtg
What's that mean?

vintage

his edge series and american market are also quite nice

>But after one, MAYBE two doughnuts you're like "I don't want to eat doughnuts ever again."

wow, what a pansy
2 donuts and you're done?
i remember being 3

>why are cigarette smokers so insecure
when you grow up and you and your friends get older they'll get some more self esteem, all 16 yr old are insecure

What's it like being fat?

How does smoking belong in food and cooking?
lets have some dick threads too

>why are cigarette smokers so insecure?
smokefags and vapefags literally inhale shit to look cool and mature but in reality all they do is to make themselves look more like faggots

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Bane?

I don't even smoke. But I can tell you now the only people to smoke to look cool are 15 year olds. Older people who smoke do it because nicotine is relaxing.

I'm 24. I smoke to destress and because it's an appetite suppressant. I'm considering trying vaping though. I like the idea of being tar-free.

cigarettes aren't food o.O why is this thread here

Smoking is for boys. Vaping is for men.

Get a cheap sub ohm setup dude.
Vaping helped me quit the smokes.

I like nicotine buzzes, cunt

>8404240
uhhhh that's not a "buzz", that's you feeding your addiction to nicotine you weak willed piece of shit.

>thinks nicotine is degenerate because it's a drug
>implies said "drug" has no effect

k

Smoking is pretty cucked, but nicotine on its own is very enjoyable and quite similar to caffeine.

Is there a way to smoke that harms others around me but doesn't harm me?

>rocky patel
mahnigga.jpeg

Romeo y Julieta is also good

How many fedoras did your mom get you for christmas this year?

I got a fedora for Christmas, but it came with a full tuxedo for prom.

>he doesn't just roll his own no filter American Spirits

I bet you don't cook your own meals either do you you faggot fucking penis wrinkle

breath out instead of in?
I dont know man.

I don't mind vapers but you need to fucking understand your habit is the same as smoking. If the sign in my hotel says No Smoking, that includes vaping you fucking moron

>no filt

Don't filters just fuck you up worse?

user it's almost 2017 not 2009.

Then why does your saying say "no smoking" and not "no vaping/smoking" or "no imbibing of airborne particulates".

When I see a no smoking sign, I'm not smoking, so I ignore it and vape anyway.

user I think you might actually be retarded.

I know nothing of smoking, I've just heard that cigarette filters apparently fill your lungs with a bunch of particulate that's even more hazardous

The particulate is called faggotry. Smoking ftered cigarettes are as awful as eating low fat ranch dressing

I've never seen anyone do something that inconsiderate in real life. I heard stories about this happening all the time before I started vaping but now that I kind of look out for that shit, I always see vapers smoking where the cigarette trays are.

It's funny how vaping makes this forum so pissed off lmao

literal inscure losers

vapers are the vegans of smoking

>vaping
I thought that was a fad from 2014, do people think breathing vanilla flavored vapor instead of some cigarettes makes them look cooler? Cucumber-mint flavored cigarettes are cringy enough, why go a step further?

loser

>tfw like smoking but stopped cus muh health
Why can't they just make cigarettes that are safe?
And I don't mean vapes.

They tried in the 60s and 70s. Look up "safer cigarette".

>strongly agree

I've smoked Newports for a million years and still don't get why I'm judged so harshly for it cuz literally every other cigarette tastes like garbage to me oops

I'll roll my own thx

Got an electronic cigarette for Christmas, familama.

Now regular cigarettes taste a bit gross and rough.

Why would anyone care if people vape or smoke or suck cock?
I smoke cigarillos or hand rolled tobacco if my wallet is feeling thin that month. Vaping, for me, could never replace that because its not just about the taste. Its also about the experience itself. Im a very passionate smoker and vapes just dont have that feeling for me

I don't understand the appeal of smoking.

smoking is a way to get chemicals into the bloodstream. that's all.

So it's just a way for people to take drugs, gotcha

youtube.com/watch?v=xPhL05Zon6o

>makes them look cooler?

Nah, most people who vape (who I've met at least) recognize that it's not "cool" and kind of joke about how weird it is. But they do it to 1) avoid cigarettes and 2) inhale delicious vapor (that shit really does taste good)

The market is booming - there are new products coming out all the time and juice makers are in a highly competitive environment, so if you want your shit to sell it better taste REALLY good and be available at a reasonable price.

The industry has grown so much that the only reason the FDA didn't put the kabosh on the whole thing is because Proctor&Gamble decided to lobby the FDA to loosen restrictions (they want a piece of the pie)

There's a buzz at first, and it's a real enjoyable one.

I got some of their minu cigars. They come 20 to a tin. The white tin is pretty good.

Smoked a cao brazilia last night and finished a bottle of rye. Was pretty good.

Gonna smoke a baccarat and have some pulled pork now

I wonder how many faggots here vape after sex? Assuming they have sex at all, that is.

after tasting this, any other cig taste like shit now

most cigs in the US taste like shit compared to decades ago because the amount of fungicides, pesticides and herbicides that are used now is very heavy. That soup of chemicals that the gov blabs about is primarily from the burning of all of these ag chems, although they never mention the correlation because that would be shitting in their own bed when they would rather shit in yours. This is why great grandpa smoked a pipe well into his 90's and never got lung cancer. This is also the primary reason that tobacco from many other countries with much lower use of agricultural chemicals tastes better, and won;t give you cancer in 10-20 years. This is why cigs now smell and taste like shit compared to 30+ years ago. Not to mention the gradual genetic damage the tobacco strains take on from being soaked in these chems every year... tobacco leaves are hairy and sticky and those chemicals have no problem sticking to the tobacco leaf and absorbing into the tissue, for you to enjoy later.

Mac baren no name black/roll your own halfzware
I only very rarely smoke something different from that and I've never liked cigs

There are almost 11 vape/Marijuana stores where I live. There is one next to a scary as shit massage place, which probably jerks you off instead of anything beneficial.

I've been off proper tobacco products since mid-October. I've been off the e-cigarette for about 3 hours.

Fuck.

>vape store that sells drug paraphernalia

Those places will never get my money. Vaping is already on thin ice as it is, we don't need headshops trying to tie vaping and weed together.

Any of you guys steep your liquid?
Is it worth the time?

>forum

Absolutely, but it's not necessary all of the time.

I buy most of my juice from premium lines that are sold in stores or ordered from large online distributors. Those almost never have steep.

However, if I order from a small online vendor who bottles their juice to-order, or if I order 120 mL of a premium jucie, it has to steep.

I have one bottle bought from Cloudberry that's steeping now. Recommended steep time is 3-5 weeks since it's a 120 mL bottle. I had a bottle of Milkman Pudding that smelled and tasted like straight up ethanol until I let it steep for 4 weeks - then it was delicious creamy heaven.

Thanks man.

Regardless of what your millenial mind thinks, this is by definition a forum.
Enjoy your time on this forum.