This is the face of your average JNT investor

Got this picture straight out of their telegram, do you really want to get involved with this kind of faggot?

$1.2 eoy.

Attached: EE02F26B-02BE-4AE9-BD52-B738863BF831.jpg (297x385, 32K)

ooohnonononono

I’m not surprised. JNT investors are literally retarded

This coin is going nowhere fast

Looks like a motherfudder!!

His haircut is fucking pathetic

Attached: (((BenjaminWeisman))).png (635x636, 665K)

Ugly ass cuck. His name: Rico.

HAHAHHA i hate seeing this fucking blonde haired faggot in the telegram

is he from the UK?

coz i would straight up bully this cuck if i saw him on the street

looks like the face of a soon-to-be very rich man

This ugly faggot still picks up more girls than you fat beta virgins.

Lol no you wouldn't

Top kek
Is this one those tg frog posters who post JNT fud here on biz?

JNT FUD is the best fud, because you get to learn about the biggest autists on a telegram.

Think about it, I've never been on their telegram but i know guys named Oli, Wojak, and Dat Bop exist there to do retarded shit.

I then bought some JNT because I realized that retarded investors are the biggest FUD people can come up with.

soyboys bending over to their arab masters ....why am i not surprised

This is why I bought into JNT too. The only argument they have against this project is the retarded autists that chat shit in then TG.

Try harder!

hahaha im in this telegram im glad this wannabe investor fucker is getting blown up on here lol

that telegram needs to be purged, such a high quality project with such fucking dumbasses in the tg

>I only trade in crypto that HANDSOME guys buy, like myself!
How gay are you?

Yeah, because only the cool kids get rich!

Attached: Mark+Zuckerberg+creator+Facebook+goes+shopping+I3vcYC48QzNl.jpg (396x594, 94K)

That's me guys.... why so resentful? what is wrong with my looks? :(

Attached: 23820358.jpg (619x453, 26K)

your pic just makes you look like some douche who thinks hes a professional investor or some bullshit because he got into crypto, otherwise u r fine not bad looking but u kinda look like a british patrick bateman

Lol wtf
Nosense

Don't know about the shitcoin you're talking about but this looks like a based user

JNT fud is the worst. Pretty sure the guy posted in OP is actually Oli from back in the day. Fucking faggot

I'll rather take a guaranteed $1 in a year than the shit that's happening in the market right now. Most coins will probably never recover.

Pay no attention to these filthy Telegram faggots. You are a good looking lad.

These gimps just have no social conscience whatsoever and they hate themselves. Either that or they have been totally corrupted by a Siamese knitting forum so were never worth shit anyway. My pic turned up on biz once too 6 months ago because i stupidly had it as my TG profile pic. Stay anonymous my man, but ignore these emotionally crippled cretins that stole your pic!

kys wojak

I am not Wojak. That guy is one of the chief Telegram Jibronis and he's a retarded faggot.

JNT would literally be at 1 dollar 50 cents if that TG wasn't such cancer

Where can I short JNT?

Dubai are literally building an entire new economy on this shit

lmao the fucking wojaks that are going to flood this board when these nigs realize what they missed out on

this will literally be the coin that newfags in 2020 talk about missing out on the way the current crop of newfags talk about missing out on 10 cent antshares