JIBBS

When's the Bittrex/Binance listing guys?

Attached: 1521310614796.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/84ebq9/i_bought_in_please_help/
etherscan.io/address/0xf73c3c65bde10bf26c2e1763104e609a41702efe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS is by far my largest position, that being said you adhd fucks can fuck off with your stupid ask questions about when this or that is happening. Like holy fuck are you 16?

I HAVE ADD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OK seriously, why the FUCK hasn't this mooned yet? everybody said it was a moon mission with crazy backing and crazy tokenomics and blh blah lbha. Here we are, two months later after EARTH SHATTERING announcements, and this piece of shit is still bleeding and dying. THIS PROEJCT IS COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT. I took out a $40,000 personal loan at fucking 11% because you fucking idiots were saying it was gonna double by now. WHAT THE ATUAL FUCK??? This shit has not only not gone up in value, it's actually gone down in value. this is the worst project in all of crypto and you fucking idito shills should be ashame of yourselves. I'm going to dump these bags at the first opportunity. This coin is fucking pathertic and all you stupid fanboys that suck all over Talaal's dick are gonna ride this piece of shit all the way down to 0.

FUCK JIBREL

sell now user, bad news is coming. insiders already know hence nomoon

What's with all the JNT shilling today? Are some linkies diversifying?

lol if this nigger is serious

>I TOOK OUT LOAN CAUSE I WANTED A PUMP N DUMP

fuck off with your bullshit nigger

I heard all listings are held up because jibrel got hired to put finishing touches on vechain whitepaper

kek

sell already

No joke, I will buy your bags off you.

Not even shilling, unless you consider fud a reverse psychology shill, which maybe it is, but fuck man, the coins already cheap as fuck, I don't know why they think they can drive the price down more.

You got cucked by #RetardCoin

No time soon I hope

I wouldn't mind if the price drops to 10 cents because I'll just buy more, my only regret is that I bought in too soon but I'm still mostly in fiat

Believing arabs. That's what you get.

Attached: 1520871770675.jpg (625x699, 46K)

Jibrel's own whitepaper isn't even finished. There's no mention of the "proof-of-solvency" bullshit

Why do the bots on bibox fk off, I like when theyre running more price fluctuation so i can swing

Bots run to make a profit. If there isn't enough volume your swinging undercuts them too much.

the telegram retards ruined jibrel

Just scooped up some more JNT and sent everything to cold storage. I'm done for the time being.

See you in a few years, Jib cowboys.

Attached: 001.png (433x539, 148K)

motorcycle user here. 25K JNT in my possession as of last night. thanks for the constant fud bros, i fucking won life. never been comfier. still have 4 eth to buy hopefully 10K more, ideally eth will bounce back but this will continue to bleed out since not much action til Q3.

i've got a nice collection of caps going, fudders please talk more shit about this coin so you can get btfo in a couple years

>This shit has not only not gone up in value, it's actually gone down in value.
Very accurate, desu

user you should've put the ETH on an exchange and converted to USDT what are you doing?

Did you lose like 20% on ETH?

I mean Gate literally has a JNT/USDT pair...

why the fuck do you keep posting in jnt threads about yourself being the motorcycle user without the background about the fucking "motorcycle user" origin when you're asked anout it?

what do you mean by motorcycle user?

He got hit by a motorcycle and received gibs money. Then he spent it on JNT.

cool

tru but i'm a brainlet and didn't think about it until eth had already gotten fucked today, kek. it'll bounce back it's eth. plus i can wait man i have 25K which was well past my target minimum. i might just keep the rest in eth long term honestly, probably wise to have some diversity even though i'm confident as fuck in jnt.

who asked? i always explain

not quite, i'm a lawyerfag. my client got hit while on his motorcycle in 2016. multi-million dollar case that has been caught up in federal court as insurance companies bitch about who's paying. meanwhile i'm going broke and have been panicking about getting in before this fucker takes off. bear market literally saved my ass in a major way, just got some money and bought in.

if this fails i'm still getting about 700K in tort fees but this was my andromeda mission punt for crypto

Attached: motorcycleanon.png (1300x957, 1.74M)

coz hes fuckin motorcycle user

what's your problem nigger?

congrats on the 25k stack, motorbro

kek

thanks user, we're all gonna make it

if someone could marketsell 100k jnt on bibox for me that'd be great

The volume is total garbage. Not even a million over the past 24 hours. I can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing because it seems like nobody is really buying or selling. The orderbook is pretty sparse on both sides.

Neither the bitcoin fags nor altfags want to touch it because nobody read the RUNDOWN.

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/84ebq9/i_bought_in_please_help/

(op was trolling)

My feeling about this coin is the less speculation it gets from the crypto crowd the better. This project is targeting institutional money, and an overly inflated valuation will only serve to destabilize the project during the initial adoption phase.

Keep up the fud JNTnlment.

Interesting thing though.
>etherscan.io/address/0xf73c3c65bde10bf26c2e1763104e609a41702efe

This as far as I can tell is the Bibox ETH wallet. It only has 230K JNT in it. it had millions previously. I think the volume is shit because people bought and sent that shit off exchange. Now it's just bots going back and forth.

It's a long term hold for sure. Anyone who bought into this coin hoping for a quick profit doesn't understand the project.

Dude do you see the general conditions around the market? It's actually held it's price in BTC and ETH pretty well but they're all tanking.

If you're taking out loans to invest in crypto at least understand how fiat price is derived. You stupid fuck. I'll buy your bags though.

I can see why people would think it would be good for short term gains
projects that are good usually have a lot of demand but this one is harder to understand than the average project plus we're in the middle of a bear market

personally I don't care about short term gains, even if it went to $5 tomorrow I wouldn't be too happy partially because I want to accumulate more and partially because I want better gains before I even consider selling. I think a lot of people just want to look at their blockfolio and see green

nah i was just funposting m8

i uniroincally bought 5k with fiat and am agonna buy more until it hits $1