The shitcoin purge begins

The shitcoin purge begins.
It starts with one...sing it with me /biz!

Attached: stinkyodn.png (1000x1000, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This coin's death is long overdue.

Seriously though what other alts/tokens do you guys think won’t make it to this years end?

>The poop incident

is ufr next

most of kucoin and cryptopia

Hopefully all the retarded named pics of shit.

Deepbrain
Linda
Funfair
Dentacoin
Feather
Grosstlcoin

>someone bought this shit at 3$

I bought at 3ksats. Around .30 cents after the first pump in Oct

WILL make it (if you are holding any of these you'll be riding a lambo by 2025):
LINK
ETH
BTCP
VEN

Won't make it (seriously just kys if you're still holding any of these shitcoins):
XMR
NULS
EOS
NEO
XLM
RLC
ZCH
TRX
SKY
BAT
XRP
ICX

Most coins will not survive this purge. Only a handful with truly revolutionary tech will march forward while the rest are left behind over the coming year.

Attached: 1520279131072.jpg (573x430, 84K)

If you truly believe this, you've already lost the game of life... fucking christ! It gets worse every time I read it

>Feather
>Grosstlcoin
this, trips confirm, all the pure currency shitcoins will die

all the stupid dapps will die
like the beetoken, experty, really useless crap, no one will ever use that shit let alone go through the effort of buying their shitcoins to use that stuff, all those energy projects will die (or only 1 will ever see some use cas), 99% of the market are pure cash grabs or clones of other cash grabs
>blockchain for dentists etc
those scams will die too
eth wannabies will die as well
now there is a trend that "infrastructure" projects do well after ico so all the half assed new blockchains will die as well because they are made for the ico cash grab only

if you want to know if a project will die or have a chance for success think abou this
>is the project being developed to meet the current needs of the world and will see massive usage right after it's finished
OR
>is the project trying to solve some meme problem/need that no one cares about
the latter will all die because they create something hoping that magically someone will use it (officially, in reality they don't give a fuck, it's an ico cash grab only for them)

Attached: 1519841626490.jpg (384x384, 18K)

Anything that ICOd that hasn't exit scammed has enough money and incentive to keep stringing people along for some time.

Fortunately it's fairly obvious if you have half a brain what's dead in the water but much less is dying in the short term than people think.

He's not holding xlm hahahahahahah

this

99.9% of the shit that came out recently won't exist scam they will just pretend they work on it and as the price bleeds on day they will say
>see, we tried but we missjudged the needs/our ability
or they will develop some trash saying that's all they can do so they dont get sued, bahgolders will forget about it end of story

I rode that trashcoin from like 500 sats almost to the top but it will be worthless, it doesn't do anythig besides beind sent back and forth lol, and they dump tokens for free to nigers in africa, while you pay for them like a good goy

Pelscuck still shills this coin while Blackstone stopped working.

Also khajiit must be on suicide watch ahahahahahahsl

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-182229.png (1080x2220, 671K)

Anyone know what's the deal with Xatra? Is it on the level or is it another damn Ponzi scheme?

Attached: dkm67kBO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>bahgolders will forget about it end of story

The article that came out recently that said 50% of ICOs from 2017 had already effectively gone defunct was enlightening. That seems to exist in sort of a parallel universe to what Veeky Forums discusses, as in if you browsed here you wouldn't have realized that.

Veeky Forums only talks about the same 50 or so (probably less) coins with any regularity of the 1500 listed on coinmarketcap. Not all of them will make it but I think this forum is at least a slightly better than average judge of what's an obvious flop. There's another world of pajeets and basketball americans buying the shit that goes to zero. Or you're right even if it was a good project it will begin to become clear it's not going anywhere and the smarter people will sell so by the time it's defunct no one here will be holding or care.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-16-13-06.png (1080x1920, 302K)

basically the point is unless they exit scam most things won't go to zero overnight. So it is imperative to not get emotional and pay close attention to developments with any token you are holding. This is not buying a mutual fund you can forget about.

sad to watch as obsidian could have its niche like monero to be actually used, it also came out when some projects were made to be actually useful once they're finished
makes me even more confident that 99.9% shitcoins out there will be dead sooner or later

just look at all the crap that came out recently?
>eth clones
>bnb clones
>market prediction tool clones
>stable coin clones
>powr clones
>a lot of shitcoins that never have nor ever will a blockchain like beetoken
>youtubes on the blokcchain
>googles on the blockchain
>all the social media shitcoins
>all the chip tracking new shitcoins
ALL that shit will be dead
Mark my words

Lol sagemark is also a lazy bum.that is waiting for this shitcoin to die. Ask that bum how glass is doing. Hes advising other coins and pretending like odn has a future

yea, you can tell most of the "teams" are just waiting for their shitcoins to die so they can enjoy their $30m from icos in peace, not getting bothered by emotionally attached bagholders
it's really painful to watch

I agree dude. Luckily I bought only 1500 of these pieces of shit just for what if. To 0 we go

Sorry shitcoiner but your bags aren't coming back from this crash, don't worry though I'll be sure to send you a post card from lambo land

Attached: 1483661847118.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Exactly. Its the sad truth, false promises and nothing going on behind the scenes.

Blackstones visual crypt app hasnt even changed in months

people say
>but the team has the incentive to make sure the project is successful so in the future their tokens are valueable
lol, the truth is most teams don't care about the tokens, that's why the have no problem locking them for 100 years to appeal to the plebs, the 30m in eth they cashed out was enough to never work again even for a big team
not saying it was obsidian (I think they raised only 5m or so and blackstone looked like a genuine dude) but it's the case for most "projects"

>"WILL make it"
>LINK
>BTCP
>VEN

>"Won't make it"
>XMR
>NEO
>XLM

KEK

Attached: Risitas-y-las-paelleras-humor.png (510x391, 176K)

Agreed. Its explicitly stated in the whitepaper that odn can fail for failure to keep up with the market. Well you have blackstone taking a month vacation in a crucial time so that says a lot.

Pete had 2 months to cover his ass with lawyers most likely

when dragonchain dies the bear is finally complete and the world is pure of scamcoins

>2015
really makes you think

Is SingularityNET a scam?

Attached: 1521265735553.jpg (720x707, 155K)

>Its explicitly stated in the whitepaper that odn can fail for failure to keep up with the market.
Shit I remember reading that (back when I thought reading whitepapers was worth it lol) and that caught my attention too, it was filled more with legal disclamers than content itself

i think this is bait