Tfw relatives bring over their bratty demon-spawn children for Christmas. Little brats running around your house...

tfw relatives bring over their bratty demon-spawn children for Christmas. Little brats running around your house, getting into shit, and worst of all, digging there hands into the pie and desserts you worked hard making. Mind you, they do this before they even eat. They always can get away with terrorizing everyone else during Christmas. Cant say no to them or they'll cry literately all night and the family will start yelling, saying I "Ruined Christmas". what do?

>Had to deal with this shit too.
>Baby gate the stairway and sit upstairs and shitpost on Veeky Forums while drinking cheep wine and working on one of my guns.

punish them and punish their parents

set some fuckniig boundaries you fuckign cuck

>When the parents start yelling at their little shit spawn when it cries, or gets into shit.
>Because it understands English when it's NOT EVEN ONE.

not much you can do at this point but consider the lesson learned

>don't invite them next year

Tell his parents to raise a kid properly.
If I did that shit, I would've got beaten by not just my dad, but my aunts uncles, and grandparents.

>Bro buys a parrot.
>It screams constantly and hates my guts.
>He decides He can't take care of it because it wakes up his demon spawn and now I have to own a fucking screaming bird that wakes up at 8am.
>He then brings the demon spawn to the house for Christmas and now I have two screaming fucking things in MY house all fucking day.
>All. Fucking. Day.
>And he wants to Facetime with relatives I can't HEAR over all of this bullshit.

>have christmas at your house one year
>leave a firearm out in a easy to get to location (clear the thing and put the ammo under lock and key of course)
>little timmy walks out of your room chewing on a browning hi power
>yelling insues
>never christmas at your house again
It's that simple.

>Entire family are gun owners.
>Someone makes a shoot his eye out jokes and they all chuckle.

let me try it again
>>have christmas at your house one year
>>leave a dragon dildo out in a easy to get to location (clear the thing and put the cum lube under lock and key of course)
>>little timmy walks out of your room chewing on a spiked cock
>>yelling insues
>>never christmas at your house again

>Entire fami-
I think I need to order something....

You have no fucking idea man, I had Christmas this year in South Australia rather than back in Melbourne and all my extended family live in SA and there are like 5 of them and they all have like 3 kids each, one of them wasn't there this year but it wouldn't have made a difference at all, anyway some of the kids were running around stuffing their filthy hands in to the bowls of chips, popcorn and picking up the nice cheeses and shit while the others were running around and screaming or playing with their toys, these toys were the loudest fucking things ever, I swear to god I wanted to break this one truck toy that made noise that one of them was pushing around non stop

Were none of you ever kids?

>Have Christmas in your house one year.
>Leave a dingo out in a easy to get to location.
>Dingo eats baby.
>Yelling ensues.
>Never christmas at your house again.

Yeah I was but when I was a kid I was told to shut the fuck up if I was being too loud.

Yes, and I got beat when I was a little shit.
With a wooden paddle.

Same
Modern day parents seem to be complete pussies

My wife's son is 7 months old and is playing quietly with his 3 Christmas presents while his little (older) shit cunt cousins are here destroying the house and screaming at the top of their lungs while throwing whatever is in their hand on the ground where they are standing and walking out of the room

>Brother, sister in law, and their kids are at family celebration
>The kids receive a plate full of mashed potatoes, gravy, corn and green beans
>They mix it all into a disgusting shit-brown slop
>Start slurping it off their plates like some Chinks eating soup
I seriously almost vomited.

My extended family's kids were fucking nightmares this Christmas, they were all running around screaming, playing with the noisiest toys they could possibly play with and fondling all the snack food.

Not a good experience when you're smashed and it's 40 degree's celcius

Exactly the same here m8 but it was only about 30C

OP here,
The thing was, the parents to all these kids that were running around were the type to "be offended by everything" type of people.

Never again will we offer up to have christmas here unless it's adults only. God i fucking hate kids.

Fuck that man, how many kids were there cause there were like 10 of them at my Christmas lunch, I couldn't find anywhere quiet at all to drink my beer in peace

I fucking gagged, thank god I saw none of that shit, the kids didn't even eat their food at my Christmas lunch, they were too busy being little shits

About 5 of them

I just locked myself in the study where the computer was and closed all the doors

Only had to trip over there toys every time I needed a beer

At least there was somewhere you could lock yourself in, I had Christmas in another state at my relatives house

How's SA?

>My wife's son

Problem?

>Visit family for Christmas.
>Bro has two hell minions with him.
>One is too young to walk, the other is fucking rampaging in the kitchen.
>Have to baby proof everything because he knows how to get into shit.
>He and the sister in law just half yell at him to "quit it"
>If he isn't destroying the house he is screaming like a banshee when the gifts are being opened.
>For a half hour straight, the most high pitched wailing in the world.
>Brother asks me if I can loan him 900 bucks because "Babies are expensive"
>He works for a fucking union and makes over $20 an hour.
>Hear "HEY, PUT THAT DOWN!" followed by a crash.
>My laptop is wrecked to shit.
>Good thousand bucks, gone.
>Have to post on a phone because of that little fuck and the sow he came out of.
>He starts fucking screaming again.

>sister calls her fat obese dog
>a "guard dog"
>dog is so stupid and ill trained that it eats chocolate on the table
>dog passes out for like 2 hours

>tfw have extremely well GSD
>sister in law brings tiny pomeranian mix thing
>says it's incredibly well trained
>constantly barks and whines
>tries to get it to do shake
>dog just stares
>roll over
>stare
>talk
>dog barks randomly and she pretends it accomplished something
>at this point even my GSD, who's been sitting like the good boy he is and watching this whole thing has a look of pity on his face

Her dog also pissed, shat, and vomited around my house, husband told her she can't bring it back, not because we particularly care about our carpets, just the volume of mess we had to reclean after his sister half-assed it. Actually kinda impressive considering how tiny the damned thing was.

>dog is so stupid and ill trained that it eats chocolate on the table
it was just looking for a way out

Poms are annoying as fuck yapper dogs, the only training it probably had was learning to not swallow its own tongue.

Fucking bull, make the kid's parents pay for your shit. If they can't control their shit child, then they should at least compensate you.

>spending christmas only with your gf
>then going to visit your parents
>only they and your adult bro there
>no kids
>no stupid faggot dog
>no guns
>no dragon dildos
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>No dragon dildos.
What is your family like Amish or some shit?

lol no, we are just more of a Shrek guys

I was born at the ripe old age of 23.

But no, even as a kid I was taught not to act this way. Everyone in my family was.
I see the kids in my family now and wonder how their parents let them get away with being little assholes. Did everyone just give up?

So you are like onions?

>>no guns
fucking gay.

Just call the cops if someone breaks in.

Fucking boiling man, state is like on big fucking desert

Yeah so I've seen. Been comfy here in WA so far but we did have a 42.3C day the week before Christmas

Don't light any fires user

Fuck mate, WA sounds alright, I actually live in Melbourne and it's fucking shit in summer, constantly hot with occasional storms, weirdest weather I swear man.

As for lighting fires, the fire isn't the issue but making sure the trees don't catch any embers or you don't get any burning bits on the grass is important.

I used to live in the bushiest area in Melbourne and I used my charcoal hibachi all the time in summer

>My wife's son

>waaah waaaah waaaahhh
>why are my more successful family members children having more fun than me!
>It is not fair!

That's not the point you fucking spaz, it's that kids are fucking annoying brats and should be disciplined better.

Their supposed fun at the expense of literally everyone elses sanity is extremely unfair

I'm guessing you were one of those brats.

You are an annoying, clearly autistic, brat now shut the fuck up, kid.

You can easily get away with using a grill or charcoal BBQ outside in risky conditions/seasons.
As long as there isn't much visible smoke no-one cares. And I live in a semi-rural area where we regularly have bush fires.

Your opinion is garbage
Your kids are garbage
You are garbage

t. autistic virgin manchild

t.autistic parent with shitty kids

Isn't it illegal to breed with autistic people?
Sex with retards is practically rape desu.

In the past, really only a couple generations ago, children were expected to behave and if they didn't, they were harshly punished and embarrassed. Now, if their own parents so much as yell at the precious little snowflakes, CPS steps in. If the child is soemewhat older, say early to mid-teens, the child will hire a lawyer and sue.

Consequently, children come to family gatherings and run over the adults like minibulldozers. It's best to avoid family gatherings until the children are grown so you don't have to resist the urge to strangle one of the monsters.

I am neither autistic nor a parent, junior.

Then why in gods name are you defending kids being complete pieces of shit running around and screaming like banshees and generally fucking shit up.

I know, you must have downs syndrome then.

Grow up.

Punishment, discipline, yelling and strangling are ineffective parenting techniques.
Just negotiate with them and offer rewards [incentives].

I am defending childrens right to have fun and pointing out that you are clearly autistic if it upsets you so easily.

I bet you listen to metal.

fun isn't a human right nor is destroying food

Why can't you just chill out and enjoy yourself like the rest of the family?

Running around screaming and fucking shit up is unfair and makes things unpleasant for literally everyone and if you can't make sure your child isn't ruining things for everyone else you should not be at that event.

Children can have fun without being fucking annoying, it happened in the past so why can't it happen now

Answer my question.

Enjoy myself like the kids?
I'd literally be kicked out of the gathering if I acted like what the OP described.

No, like the adults obviously.

So the children should act with as much decorum as the adults?
Your position is inconsistent.

Just because you got beat a lot doesn't mean you were raised right

Because like the rest of my family I was drunk and was definitely not in the mood for hearing 10 children scream at the top of their lungs and run around fucking shit up

Do you not understand that people don't like annoying things?

No. Are you genuinely retarded or are you attempting to troll here?

The rest of the family enjoyed having fun with the kids though.

They did not you fucking spaz, read my post, particularly the part where it said no one was in the mood to listen to 10 kids being shitheads, everyone was complaining and telling the parents to get their kids under control.

>my wife's son
I hope you had a swell christmas, you poor bastard.

Oh, the horror!

Children being children!

Wrong, children can be children and have fun without breaking things, screaming and being little shits.

I don't see why you can't grasp that concept

I know right? Fuck children.

Some kids can be on good behaviour provided their parents know how to discipline them...its all the parents fault, the kids don't know any better unless they are thoroughly taught respect and authority.

>they were all running around screaming, playing with the noisiest toys they could possibly play with and fondling all the snack food.

They were having fun. No mention of anything being broken. Your family must really worry about you.

dont invite them back next christmas

for the future tell your relatives you won't tolerate shitty behavior even if it is from a kid. if they can't teach their kids manners or whatever then their children aren't welcome at your house

It's my mom's house.

tell your mom not to invite them, or just dont go. no reason to force yourself to go be miserable just because its christmas

ah, then all you can do is tell your moms if they show up with their kids you're leaving

I live there and my mom doesn't see a problem with them. She says they are cute and fun.

just cause you live there doesn't mean you can't leave and go see a movie or something if only to get away from them for a few hours

Don't think mom would be happy if I wasn't at Christmas Dinner.

?
There's no ban on backyard grills or charcoal bbq's here m8

just leave then, nothing is forcing you to stay. or just say your sick is stay in your room

English?

So there is nothing wrong with the children at all and you are an autistic manchild who still lives with his mom.

Thanks?

I can understand where both of you are coming from, but why are you so agressive and insulting about this?

I don't like autistic, whiny, manchildren

There's whining, and then there's getting overly mad about someone else's whining.

Aren't you being just as autistic?

No.

>discipline
>ineffective
>instead negotiate with them like they're your equal

Wow man, that sure doesn't undermine your authority at all.

t. virgin who will never have children

This. Also just hide while some nigger beats your loved ones head in

What causes children to act like this? Even as a kid, growing up in a house with lax discipline and punishments, i and my siblings never behaved like what OP describes.

It's pretty clear the children were acting fine and OP is overreacting.

No, grabbing handfuls of desserts before anyone else has had a chance to eat them is pretty unacceptable, id say OP is in the right

Tell the husband to get his wife's son's father to discipline him.

>2016
>doesn't add valium to the apple pie